PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 NPC Partner Card question.

Vagrant_Zefie
Jun 17, 2008, 10:38 PM
Okay, I know this isn't the most advanced question you'll ever see. I had some over all curiosity on Partner Cards, mainly those by NPCs. I've been searching for a list of all Partner Cards you can obtain online and can't seem to find one. The ones I have so far are: (This may be a spoiler if you haven't completed the missions. Just wanted to throw that out there.)

Maya Shidow
Lou
Laia Martinez
Lumia Waber
Fulyen Curtz
Hyuga Ryght
Leogini Berafort
Tonnio Rhima

Now, my question is, am I missing anyone? I know I am missing Tylor, that was the only one I could find out about. Also, another question is, are you able to use any partner cards obtained in Offline (Episode 1) in the online mode? I'm had different feed back on this when I asked my friends online so I wanted some more solid answers. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

A2K
Jun 17, 2008, 10:56 PM
Offline Story Mode is completely separate and you won't be able to "import" those partner cards into online mode, if that's what you're getting at. Unless you meant, "Are all the partner cards offline potentially available online?" ?

As for your list, the only name that jumps out at me as missing right now is Bruce Boyde's card, which you obtain from an S performance in Bruce's Dungeon S, as well as your partner machine's (which may have omitted on purpose).

Vagrant_Zefie
Jun 17, 2008, 11:16 PM
Thank you, you told me what I was looking for. It was the 'import' idea I was getting at and curious about but now I know. So the three cards I'm missing is: Tylor (I need to be stronger before I can take him down), Partner Machine (Will have it in two days, three max), and Bruce Boyde (It will be awhile before I get that >.<).

Once again, thank you. I'm going to make a list of them so I will remember.