PDA

View Full Version : When is MAG extention?

DUN
Jun 18, 2008, 04:44 AM
Is the 360 getting maxium attack G back thursday or friday?

Arada
Jun 18, 2008, 04:47 AM
We don't know yet but it'll be a friday.

ThaPrez2k5
Jun 18, 2008, 05:10 AM
someone stole my account on may 26th and had my account disabled because of it until further investigations...when i was talking back and forth between sega thru e-mails the nice guy that helped me out told me looks like youll be back just in time for the second mag which will be better than the first. which hopefully depending on today would be the tenth business day from xbox live getting back to me means that this friday we should have it back....HOPEFULLY!

Leah
Jun 18, 2008, 05:14 AM
i wouldn't hold my breath on anything an english-speaking employee says, since it's not their call. afaik mag extension is "still up in the air" which pretty much means bend over and get ready. :wacko:

Ezodagrom
Jun 18, 2008, 05:17 AM
it's most likely june 27 or july 4...

Metal Heart
Jun 18, 2008, 07:40 AM
at this time i don't care cuz I'll prolly miss MAG 2 because me xbox decided to go fritz right when summer started... IRONY. xbox called me that they got it yesterday (tuesday 17) so it'll be awhile till i am on, so for the time being... diablo 2 ftw

mooonbow
Jun 18, 2008, 07:55 AM
at this time i don't care cuz I'll prolly miss MAG 2 because me xbox decided to go fritz right when summer started... IRONY. xbox called me that they got it yesterday (tuesday 17) so it'll be awhile till i am on, so for the time being... diablo 2 ftw

im waiting to get mine back so i can enjoy MAG 2

stukasa
Jun 18, 2008, 10:41 AM
I'm betting on July 4th. June 27 would be nice but that's an optimistic estimate and we all know how that usually turns out...

Orin654
Jun 18, 2008, 10:45 AM
Seag said late june...so probably sometime in november

Hucast-Kireek
Jun 18, 2008, 10:51 AM
A gm told me the 27th, the question is...when will it end? and when will we get the rewards?

pikachief
Jun 18, 2008, 10:54 AM
A gm told me the 27th, the question is...when will it end? and when will we get the rewards?

Gm said, if u read the other GM live topic floating about, that its most likely July 4th now....

wait i just noticed thats 4th of july :O lol

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 18, 2008, 12:44 PM
AHHHHHH!!!!!! i still have to wait for my SNG's longer when will the torture end what did we ever do to sega besides pay our monthly fee :dead:

Sasamichan
Jun 18, 2008, 12:45 PM
Gm said, if u read the other GM live topic floating about, that its most likely July 4th now....

wait i just noticed thats 4th of july :O lol

Just another day to me.

Ken_Silver
Jun 18, 2008, 12:57 PM
O-KAY. THAT'S IT! This MAG business has gone long enough. At this point. I don't want the extension anymore. Just make it so that we can get the missing rewards and be done with the demon already.

All I wanted was my Sange... Why deny me that privlige Sega? Why... X(

PALRAPPYS
Jun 18, 2008, 01:15 PM
Gib Spread Needle G and I'm happy.

I really don't even care too much about PSU right now. Birthday presents are keeping me occupied. :D Ninja Gaiden 2 ftw.

Fanin
Jun 18, 2008, 01:46 PM
I'm not paying for their service right now, so whenever they want.

Seag said late june...so probably sometime in november
LOL xD

Elley
Jun 18, 2008, 01:50 PM
No only do I have doubts that it'll return, I'm doubting we'll even see the rewards. Wouldn't be the first time.

Wiz
Jun 18, 2008, 02:27 PM
O-KAY. THAT'S IT! This MAG business has gone long enough. At this point. I don't want the extension anymore. Just make it so that we can get the missing rewards and be done with the demon already.

All I wanted was my Sange... Why deny me that privlige Sega? Why... X(
Yeah, same here. I never really wanted the rewards (read: Sange and Spread) anyway.

They should just drop the damn thing and give us our Neu GBR/Dengeki/Par GBR/everything else.

Sexy_Raine
Jun 18, 2008, 04:29 PM
honestly I just want the rewards already, I'm tired of waiting for it. The extension can go suck it if it means delaying rewards even longer :\

Svaltus
Jun 18, 2008, 05:37 PM
Hopefully for 27 June, but if 4 july i dont care about wait one more week.

19 position Rank using my Fortetecher!

But this time i will take my Cast Protranser lv class 20 for fight first place!

Frozensword
Jun 20, 2008, 03:14 AM
I thought Maximum Attack G was suppose to be today. Are they not going to have it again or is this another SEGA mishap?

A2K
Jun 20, 2008, 03:19 AM
No specific dates were ever given. It looks as though the extension will start either next week or the week after.

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 03:22 AM
I thought Maximum Attack G was suppose to be today. Are they not going to have it again or is this another SEGA mishap?

they said late june possibly early july, its not even the end of june yet and everyones expecting it lol sometimes i wish people made sense, and then didnt complain about the nonsense they made

Turb0
Jun 20, 2008, 03:34 AM
they said late june possibly early july, its not even the end of june yet and everyones expecting it lol sometimes i wish people made sense, and then didnt complain about the nonsense they made

Where's this early july you speak of? The sticky on the official forums is even called "Update: 2nd MAG Event Planned for Late June." It wouldn't surprise me if it does end up getting delayed to july, but I don't really care if we get it at all anymore.

DoubleJG
Jun 20, 2008, 03:37 AM
No specific dates were ever given. It looks as though the extension will start either next week or the week after.

What this person said.

Gigorman
Jun 20, 2008, 05:10 AM
Yes this is late June, but apparently they meant end of June. I also have no recollection of reading "possibly early July" outside of this thread.

Ezodagrom
Jun 20, 2008, 05:29 AM
This:

07:44:37 <Public> Sage(20038490)
MAG 2 could be next Friday, but more likly July 4
07:44:44 <Public> GHOSTUNIT1122(20046069)
ty
07:44:46 <Public> Ryn(20036056)
:sad:
07:44:49 <Public> SOPHIA(20045500)
ERR
07:44:51 <Public> Kadaj(20028194)
sefa said late june, now its july :/
07:44:55 <Public> Kadaj(20028194)
sega*
07:44:59 <Public> Koji(20005461)
=(
07:45:09 <Public> Sage(20038490)
Yeah we really are too optimistic some times sorry

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144825

Ri8002
Jun 20, 2008, 09:44 AM
I'm excited for MAG, I started playing right when it was going on, so obviously I didn't know it was a good event haha. Should be fun! ^_^

ACEAILANT
Jun 20, 2008, 10:15 AM
We don't know yet but it'll be a friday.

Give me Max Attack or give me DEATH !!!! I think we've all waited more than long enough , not only is the delay affecting those with the billing problem but , we deserve our rewards ! I have boards waiting to be made on all of my characters , and that is just cruel !

ACEAILANT
Jun 20, 2008, 10:22 AM
Wow for being a part of PSU you seem to have a sh**ty attitude seeing as how we are what keeps PSU's measly existence going , other MMO's are looking better and better !

Brainwrecked
Jun 20, 2008, 11:44 AM
Wow for being a part of PSU you seem to have a sh**ty attitude seeing as how we are what keeps PSU's measly existence going , other MMO's are looking better and better !

Be careful when pointing your fingers at someone -- you have three pointing back at you.

Colonel Mustard
Jun 20, 2008, 11:53 AM
The mag extension looks, more and more, like an excuse to delay real, i.e. new missions and drops, content. Despite the event starting in April, we might not see the rewards until August, and that, I think, is generous a guess.

So here we are. Low level creatures. Low level drops. No schedule of updates and an imminent rehash of an already month-long event.

The volunteers, for surely they are not paid, at Sega of America are not doing a good job at anything other than not doing a good job.

EtherForce
Jun 20, 2008, 12:09 PM

Sega is the one who doesn't make sense.

XGalvatronX
Jun 20, 2008, 10:24 PM
Sorry, but at this point, I don't see Sega giving us the MAG extension. What I can see them doing is coming up with yet ANOTHER BS excuse as to why they suck at their jobs. We'll get the rewards we earned. When? Who knows, but I get this really nagging feeling the MAG extension is just not happening and they are going to screw the PC/PS2 community.

It's not like they haven't screwed the entire community before.

Mofree
Jun 20, 2008, 11:58 PM
Whenever it is. It will be cool to have it back. :)

pikachief
Jun 21, 2008, 12:13 AM

im just saying we're getting a very high amount of unnecessary complaining about teh same subject lately.... sorry D:

Ken_Silver
Jun 21, 2008, 02:29 AM
Whenever it is. It will be cool to have it back. :)

AHHH.

Fresh breath of optimism. How about we try to take this in? (As hard as that is.)

We know Sega Sucks.

We know Sonic Team Sucks.

We know that MAG is as of now more late than the release of Duke Nukem Forever.

But if we ever get it, we must make the most of it. I still want my sange, dammit. And whether we get it by earning it or not, Sega has to make up for its mistakes. How? Well, that's up to them. But I'm going to look forward to it. Even if I have to force myself to accept this late apology of Sega's. Or any apology at that.

Either we get it and appreciate it, or we don't and move on. One way or another, this is going to end sooner more than later. So let's just ride out these rough waves.

'Cause if Sega backs out of this, one way or another, it's all going to come crashing down.

Kenoke
Jun 21, 2008, 04:54 PM
Someone was telling me about this earlier. When does it start -- or when is it supposed to start?

ashley50
Jun 21, 2008, 05:15 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mag2008/en/

Dragwind
Jun 21, 2008, 05:41 PM
There is no official word yet, but word on the street says end of June. Possibly early July.

Kadajenova
Jun 21, 2008, 06:31 PM
It will be more like 4th july, thats what most of the GM said, but it might be this friday. We never know with sega(c).

Dragwind
Jun 21, 2008, 07:44 PM

It should end after two weeks, apparently. The rewards will come some time after.

Pop TaRt
Jun 23, 2008, 03:13 PM
If u can give me any information on this subject it would help a lot thanks

chaoskila
LATE JUNE
lol this week maybe next.

Gunslinger-08
When the fat CAST sings.

In reality, whenever they get around to it. Could be this week, maybe another couple.

Ezodagrom
Jun 23, 2008, 03:15 PM
Most likely June 27 or July 4.

ashley50
Jun 23, 2008, 03:16 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=78721

Pop TaRt
Jun 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
thanks now i dont have 2 wake up at 5 in the morning to see if it came back lol