PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Holy freaking crap! (XBox 360 Population Revelation)

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 18, 2008, 05:18 AM
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9451/familyguypeterstinky723mr7.jpg

As Peter says... "Holy freaking crap!" Just two days ago on 360 we hit 30086000. Today, I see a new player with 30086410!!

Again, "Holy freaking crap!"

Tekershee
Jun 18, 2008, 05:39 AM
That's considered amazing? PC is around 47k I believe but people just die on these servers and never return it seems.

TQS
Jun 18, 2008, 06:23 AM
If so many people are registering why does the population always seem the same. Its like they take one step into the game and they say "Nope no thanks" And vanish forever :|
But I did notice in the first few days of Mag The servers were rammed. It seems like people just show up for events or major updates.

Mewnie
Jun 18, 2008, 06:42 AM
or farmbots, aka china inc.

Although I can't see a huge RMT market for PSU. more plausible on the 360 than on PC/PS2.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 18, 2008, 07:20 AM
It's all the kiddies off for the summer. Probably played the demo all year long and now begged their parents to get the full version. :p

Metal Heart
Jun 18, 2008, 07:30 AM
It's all the kiddies off for the summer. Probably played the demo all year long and now begged their parents to get the full version. :p

that's exactly what it is. lol I delivered a sermon on the demo once about the real game had like 20 ppl listening, SEGA should hire me as a spokesperson haha

Elley
Jun 18, 2008, 01:18 PM
That's a lotta peeps :o

Ken_Silver
Jun 18, 2008, 01:25 PM

Next Update: New Mission 4th Floor GUARDIANS Colony.

Attack of the Spammerz

lol. I crack myself up.

/sarcasm

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 01:51 PM
god i hate going through the 4th floor on uni 1. so i always play on uni 5-30. lol.

i remember the first day of mag like servers 1-6 were completely full. crazy stuff.

Realmz
Jun 18, 2008, 01:59 PM
i like to comment about people that are higher level the me being "youin's" cause i've got an older ID then they do.

then they tell me to "shut up old man" and start playing on my lawn.

damn kids...

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 02:05 PM
i like to comment about people that are higher level the me being "youin's" cause i've got an older ID then they do.

then they tell me to "shut up old man" and start playing on my lawn.

damn kids...

lol.

i think my id is like 51something

Skippy
Jun 18, 2008, 02:50 PM
since we are on the topic of ID#

my xbox broke on the day of MAG and came back the day of ending (great timing!)
i see people with like the newest numbers with like a 130 and they trashed talk me i just said look at ur photon arts then look at mine!(now i cant say that because of the faster PAlvling but now i feel like a nub kinda but they still have CRAP weapons!!!!!!but this did make me mad at first!

Mysterious-G
Jun 18, 2008, 02:53 PM
ID and level so means nothing.
I really have no idea why people feel superior due to one of those two things.

MSAksion
Jun 18, 2008, 02:55 PM
since we are on the topic of ID#

my xbox broke on the day of MAG and came back the day of ending (great timing!)
i see people with like the newest numbers with like a 130 and they trashed talk me i just said look at ur photon arts then look at mine!(now i cant say that because of the faster PAlvling but now i feel like a nub kinda but they still have CRAP weapons!!!!!!but this did make me mad at first!

Ahhh the internet. Where showing off one's own E-wang is the only way some people can get their jollies when they obviously had no clue youre 360 was in for repairs.

I say dont let them bug ya. Stick with your friends and stay away from universe 02.

Zorak000
Jun 18, 2008, 03:02 PM
If so many people are registering why does the population always seem the same. Its like they take one step into the game and they say "Nope no thanks" And vanish forever :|
in fact, they probobly do! I once was in a random uni on the 4th floor and I saw a white name with the highest player # I saw yet. the dood rushed me so I sent him an invite.
he told me that he had just signed on for the first time and had not seen another player for an hour or two until he saw me. he said he was about to sign off for good thinking nobody played this game :P

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 04:24 PM
in fact, they probobly do! I once was in a random uni on the 4th floor and I saw a white name with the highest player # I saw yet. the dood rushed me so I sent him an invite.
he told me that he had just signed on for the first time and had not seen another player for an hour or two until he saw me. he said he was about to sign off for good thinking nobody played this game :P

wow, shows how little attention people pay to actually looking around. i wonder if they ever saw the tutorial?

ThePendragon
Jun 18, 2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah, imagine that out of those 86,000, about 15,000 have active accounts. I'd imagine about half of those play regularly.

Realmz
Jun 18, 2008, 04:33 PM
ID and level so means nothing.
I really have no idea why people feel superior due to one of those two things.

yeah i know, i mostly use it for jokes, and when no one says anything

the silence scares me...

D:

Indica
Jun 18, 2008, 05:10 PM
PC/PS2 Servers I see some 47,200's running around

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 18, 2008, 05:40 PM
But I did notice in the first few days of Mag The servers were rammed. It seems like people just show up for events or major updates.Or maybe people actually have lives and dont play this game all day every day?

dingo123
Jun 18, 2008, 06:10 PM
its still sad cause i joined like in july last year and i have a 58id number. so that means between a year only 37,000 people got the game