PDA

View Full Version : [B] hyper viper

Scottbot
Jun 18, 2008, 12:49 PM
pso world says it drops on Seed Awakened S boss. psupedia says it don't.... can someone confirm either way tarrrr.

AerisZeal
Jun 18, 2008, 01:24 PM
I can't, but I can say it drops from Electronic Brain A. :wacko:

Criss
Jun 18, 2008, 01:49 PM
SEED-Vitaces from the first HIVE mission on S2 drop the board. Aside from that there's EB A like AerisZeal said. :wacko:

mvffin
Jun 18, 2008, 01:49 PM
Motherbrain A boss boxes

or

Seed-Vitace lv 100+

Scottbot
Jun 18, 2008, 02:20 PM
can it be removed from the database on seed awakened S then.

AerisZeal
Jun 18, 2008, 02:39 PM
Well it could, but no one has said it can't drop there. We just don't know. ^^;

Celi-Ka
Jun 18, 2008, 03:18 PM
And besides, that information has been there for a long while. If it hasn't been proved wrong yet, then either it HAS been dropping on SA S or people just don't play the mission enough to provide evidence that it DOESN'T drop there. For now just assume that it DOES drop there and maybe you're just not that lucky.

Scottbot
Jun 18, 2008, 03:37 PM
i reckon it doesnt the drop list should be the same as TD S which it would be if it didnt drop.

dc534
Jun 19, 2008, 01:18 AM
It does not drop in boss boxes of Seed Awakened S, I run that mission a lot, I know I am crazy for doing it with all the buffed up and shielded guys but it is the best place to hunt Agito Repca and Gaozoran Rod boards. I do die a lot though usually about 4 times a run which sux but what can you do. It is sort of like that Virus Resist unit that is supposed to drop there as well all I have gotten is poison resists from Seed Awakened.