PDA

View Full Version : T Pushan 9/9

Eyce_Theon
Jun 18, 2008, 12:58 PM
Now I won't make a long post like I did with my Degahna Cannon, I just made this a few days ago and I'd like to see what I can get for it. My want list last time was too general, so lets just see if I can get me some of my higher wants this time.

Which shall be:
Agito Repca/AGITO EDGES (hint hint)
Kan Yu
Carriguine-Rucars (not [B], unless you give me the blades too)
Zanshu-Misaki
Setsuko's Skillets (I currently have 2, need at least one more) or Spicia*
Rattlesnake
Needle Cannon
Rikauteri
Kazarod (only Rod I don't have thus far)
Goldania
S+10s
Meseta, meseta, meseta

*Also, I was the one to drive the price of Spicia through the roof to what it is now (bought all available Spicias from player shops friday and saturday), and I've stopped buying them now that they're all about 1 mil each. Don't assume they're worth that much to me if you try to include them in an offer.

I've had it up in my shop for a few days, with two BB offers of 60 mil and 40 mil + undetermined items. Let's see what I can get here. And as always, feel free to offer things I haven't specified just in case I might be interested.

Eyce_Theon
Jun 18, 2008, 06:32 PM
Well...seems I found that Repca board just now. :o 8 Agito Edges needed, wants shall be edited.

Tetsaru
Jun 19, 2008, 11:28 AM
I'd be glad to trade my Setsuko's Skillet towards it. Lemme know if you're interested in it, or anything else I have. :3

jasor
Jun 20, 2008, 01:15 PM
cg on the repca find, would you be willing to trade it by chance?

Eyce_Theon
Jun 20, 2008, 01:35 PM
cg on the repca find, would you be willing to trade it by chance?

Sorry, I wouldn't. Too valuable to me. And my major wants are now Agito Edges, and meseta (so I can buy Agito Edges and other certain things). Keep that in mind if you bid. I'll PM Tetsaru in a minute. Also, 6 Edges left to get.

Eyce_Theon
Jun 20, 2008, 10:08 PM
It seems my best offer has been 30 mil + 3 Double Agito boards. I'm taking that offer in about half an hour, when the trader comes back, unless something amazing comes along before then (which seems unlikely).

str898mustang
Jun 20, 2008, 10:12 PM
any interest in a Psycho Wand [B]?

Eyce_Theon
Jun 20, 2008, 10:18 PM
any interest in a Psycho Wand [B]?

I would have jumped at that offer a few weeks ago, but I've already made one since then. Thanks though ;)

str898mustang
Jun 20, 2008, 10:21 PM
Whats wrong with 2?? lol aight really would like that Pushan