PDA

View Full Version : S Agito repca

Altaneen
Jun 18, 2008, 02:17 PM
taking offers on a 46% dark agito repca 3/10, not sure i wanna sell really just depends on the offers.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 19, 2008, 03:56 AM
Whats your highest offer you've gotten so far? I've got a pretty extensive amount of high % weapons or high grinded Ranger/Techer weapons to trade. Let me know what kind of things you'd be looking for and I'll see what I can do.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 19, 2008, 03:15 PM
what are you looking for specifically

WildArms2
Jun 19, 2008, 09:57 PM
I''ll give you 300 million for it message me if interested

chicken105
Jun 20, 2008, 05:25 PM
o;;;;;;

Altaneen
Jun 20, 2008, 11:52 PM
mainly looking for meseta offers guys i might be willing to do a partial money/item trade just as long as theres more money than item(s)

chicken105
Jun 21, 2008, 12:08 AM
never mind then. Great sword. I want it in all. However, trying to reserve 500m for my guntecher in the neudaiz GBR.

WildArms2
Jun 21, 2008, 12:26 AM
And he doesnt even trust me soo good luck finding someone with my cash that he will trust.

I purposed to have him lock his room I meet hit there buy his agito for max then give him 2 extra stacks soo neither one of us has to worry about the standby trade scam but he refused saying he'll wait for a more trustworthly person LOLOLOLOLOL I told him to go check my rep and hell you couldn't find anyone with more spotless record than me chicken here would even agree that i have never scamed anyone

Altaneen
Jun 21, 2008, 01:28 AM
Well heres the thing its an awesome sword that if i don't sell because you don't feel i can be trustworthy thats fine, oh no i have to keep a 46% agito lol. at any rate let me just make it clear what i was gonna do i was gonna have him trade me the first 2 stacks then buy the agito from my shop for the 3rd stack that is the way ill be conducting the sell of this weapon. if you do not approve of this method then please don't waste your time sending me offers i don't see myself doing it a different way. really can you blame me for being cautious.

chicken105
Jun 21, 2008, 10:01 AM
I don't blame you for being cautious. Yeah Wildarms never scammed.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 22, 2008, 07:47 AM
Well heres the thing its an awesome sword that if i don't sell because you don't feel i can be trustworthy thats fine, oh no i have to keep a 46% agito lol. at any rate let me just make it clear what i was gonna do i was gonna have him trade me the first 2 stacks then buy the agito from my shop for the 3rd stack that is the way ill be conducting the sell of this weapon. if you do not approve of this method then please don't waste your time sending me offers i don't see myself doing it a different way. really can you blame me for being cautious.

There's only one way I see to do this correctly where everyone feels safe, and its like this.
Person A (Wildarms) trades Person B (Altaneen) 2 items that are worth a very significant amount (as close to a stack as possible in value) + a full stack for the Agito in a trade window. Then, one at a time, Person A comes back and buys his items back for a full stack each. This way, Person A ends up with his own items + the Agito, and Person B ends up with 3 stack of money. Granted, it may take some debate as to opinions on how much the 2 items are worth, but even if someone was to dip out on the trade, the other person would still end up with something of relative value as to what they traded for.

chicken105
Jun 22, 2008, 10:58 AM
im out of town till Saturday. I'm very interested were this is going o;

Altaneen
Jun 25, 2008, 08:41 PM
ive been away for a bit im back and taking offers again

JFKdj
Jun 26, 2008, 06:21 PM
I will give you all my Star Wars figures, except Boba Fett...

Altaneen
Jun 26, 2008, 09:00 PM
you never risk the fett-man

chicken105
Jun 28, 2008, 03:56 PM
whats the best offer?

R2D6battlebot
Jun 28, 2008, 04:57 PM
It's pretty obvious that this person isn't looking to sell it, they don't seem very interested in keeping up with this topic.

chicken105
Jun 28, 2008, 09:25 PM
well, it's obvious that he stated that in his 1st post. That he might NOT sell it.

Altaneen
Jun 29, 2008, 02:23 PM
lol. Sorry guys I havent been keeping up with the topic cause I've been playing ffxi, and kind of forgot. The floor is open. The best offer has been 300mil, but that was cancled because we couldn't agree on the way the trade would be handled. Another reason I haven't been checking is I'm tired of getting on to check the offers, and there are consistantly bunk offers. Such as 99,999,999 and 99 S+10s. I guess I'm partly to blame for not putting the trades I would like, but thats just it, there are few trades i want even slightly. I mainly want meseta. If i did need to put what I want in the way of trades, it would look like this. Rattlesnake high grinds, Serafi-Senba I need ice, earth, and light 25%+. One last thing is "I love axes" If you've got a high%/high^ axe, thats not dark, I may want to take that off your hands. Oh, one more last thing, before offers come in I would like at least 2/3 value meseta in the trade.

Kerry157
Jul 2, 2008, 05:25 AM
I cannot think of a method of trading these things without the possibility of one person jewing the other. You'll have to find a way to trust the other person.

Altaneen
Jul 2, 2008, 07:02 AM
I agree, but the other person will have to find a way to trust me. Like I've said before its my sword, its my way or the highway. I WON'T risk this sword. At any rate event rewards will come soon enough, and maybe I'll get to grind it to a good ^, hopefully a good grind will get more offers, and better ones at that.

R2D6battlebot
Jul 2, 2008, 05:03 PM
I agree, but the other person will have to find a way to trust me. Like I've said before its my sword, its my way or the highway. I WON'T risk this sword. At any rate event rewards will come soon enough, and maybe I'll get to grind it to a good ^, hopefully a good grind will get more offers, and better ones at that.

There's only one way I see to do this correctly where everyone feels safe, and its like this.
Person A (person getting the Repca) trades Person B (Altaneen) 2 items that are worth a very significant amount (as close to a stack as possible in value) + a full stack for the Agito in a trade window. Then, one at a time, Person A comes back and buys his items back for a full stack each. This way, Person A ends up with his own items + the Agito, and Person B ends up with 3 stack of money. Granted, it may take some debate as to opinions on how much the 2 items are worth, but even if someone was to dip out on the trade, the other person would still end up with something of relative value as to what they traded for.

Do it like that.

Acrofighter13
Jul 2, 2008, 11:41 PM
r2's way seems like the best way ive ever heard of for a situation like this id go with his idea.....

chicken105
Jul 3, 2008, 03:00 PM
So are you selling this or not? :P. If it's a good offer and does it your way?