PDA

View Full Version : AotI Mystery Person Leaving S Rank Gifts in Rooms

Indica
Jun 18, 2008, 03:57 PM
I'm not going to mention any names, but his player ID was in the 42,000's

I come to my room today and see 4 Presents and a Bulletin Message. No clue who this person is but I just got 99 S Grinders (not grinded) , Sori / Mind , Needle Cannon and a Pushan.

LOL, this dude rocks!! So Im wondering if he hit up any other rooms.

-Aurora-
Jun 18, 2008, 04:03 PM
lol!!! pay it forward fufme!!!

Indica
Jun 18, 2008, 04:05 PM
I know you need Sori / Mind and will give Pushan to Rhea

Kizeragi
Jun 18, 2008, 04:05 PM
Maybe someone who's gave up on the game, and just picked random people and left stuff? :s

Indica
Jun 18, 2008, 04:07 PM
That's what Im thinking.

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 04:21 PM
your welcome

Eleina
Jun 18, 2008, 04:40 PM
SPS / Stun resist / Catiliums and a 10/10 drumline in my room :O

chaostroop3
Jun 18, 2008, 04:41 PM
i got nothing lol

Dragwind
Jun 18, 2008, 04:45 PM
Interesting. Hope you all enjoy your gifts?

Loboo
Jun 18, 2008, 04:48 PM
Omg i wants free stuff to... I'll even return the favor. -_^

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 04:50 PM
i was just kidding to see if i could get a reaction. although i have given away alot of stuff.... just not to ya'll guys. never played with ya'll before. =p

MSAksion
Jun 18, 2008, 04:57 PM
Fufme?

Could it be one of your friends paying you back.... although thats a LOT of stuff to pay you back with? Congrats and check your visitor log?

GaNksTa
Jun 18, 2008, 05:04 PM
I found 3 10/10 50% Light Agito Repcas in my room! In other words.. nothing :(

Indica
Jun 18, 2008, 05:07 PM
Fufme?

Could it be one of your friends paying you back.... although thats a LOT of stuff to pay you back with? Congrats and check your visitor log?

I saw name in log and matches w/ same name when I opened gifts. No idea who the person is and the ID does not mach anyone I know. I'll go though my cards again to mach ID

Golto
Jun 18, 2008, 05:12 PM
That's a rather high ID# for pc/ps2. I wonder how long they have been playing?

System-Id
Jun 18, 2008, 05:30 PM
come to my room sir!!!!!!!! :-P

SYDNEE
Jun 18, 2008, 06:09 PM
Dear Unkown Dude or Dudette: Gib Rarz Pretty Please :)

pikachief
Jun 18, 2008, 07:16 PM
i was just kidding to see if i could get a reaction. although i have given away alot of stuff.... just not to ya'll guys. never played with ya'll before. =p

did i get anything? :O lololol

Zwick_
Jun 18, 2008, 07:24 PM
Awww, too bad my room is full lol

EspioKaos
Jun 18, 2008, 07:26 PM
Holy carp, I just got two Uransaras, three Conis, a Storm Line, a Sleep / Resist and a Paradi Cataract. O:

I uh... really don't know what to say, aside from "thanks!" :lol:

lethe
Jun 18, 2008, 07:28 PM
On the 360 it's me who gives away presents, either under Zaku Zaku, or Rappy Bel Grande, and soon to come Captain Blackwater. Also dont bug me for gifts i give them away at random, every now and then i hold little events on the forums for gifts so keep an eye out :D

pikachief
Jun 18, 2008, 07:29 PM
On the 360 it's me who gives away presents, either under Zaku Zaku, or Rappy Bel Grande, and soon to come Captain Blackwater. Also dont bug me for gifts i give them away at random, every now and then i hold little events on the forums for gifts so keep an eye out :D

yay! cool thnx your aweomse *waits in room* loljk better when its a surprise :P

lethe
Jun 18, 2008, 07:32 PM
yay! cool thnx your aweomse *waits in room* loljk better when its a surprise :P

I dont put presents in rooms at random, i trade them to random people while i walk around. I havent done it since mag ended though (i went alittle crazy with my money :D ). I'll probably wind up doing it again sometime soon. Maybe i'll hold a little event again

xRedd206x
Jun 18, 2008, 07:38 PM
Sweet

Para
Jun 18, 2008, 07:51 PM
lol what... *checks his chars to see anything was put in*

Chris28
Jun 18, 2008, 07:53 PM
a free shigga baret would be nice

Sasamichan
Jun 18, 2008, 08:03 PM
Nothing for me. :-(

But I did find about 10M mesata in 2 of my PMs. :-D

unicorn
Jun 18, 2008, 08:11 PM
I want stuff too.... >_>

Does he only hit popular PSO-W people or something? :0 Giiib rarz

Mikura
Jun 18, 2008, 08:33 PM
Wow, I should check my rooms later and see if I got anything....though with my luck, this mysterious person probably passed me by. ;x

Arika
Jun 18, 2008, 08:39 PM
Wow, that is nice, but this Santa came a bit late <_<;

Ken_Silver
Jun 18, 2008, 09:15 PM
Santa can come anytime he wants.

I'm looking for a Gudda Iggac or some kind of S ranked wand.

Nevertheless, that's an awesome move by whoever is doing that. I'll have to check my room soon too, but I just know that I didn't get squat. I don't have good luck like that.

This'd be more awesome if it was a GM playing Santa Claus or something like that, but that's too awesome for Sega to pull off. Or so we are told. :D

Mewnie
Jun 18, 2008, 09:42 PM
Guess I'm not one of the cool people X3

hee!

Ken_Silver
Jun 18, 2008, 09:45 PM
I have to eat my words about luck.

Mystery Guardian gave me a De Colte Line. Now I have S rank armor. WOOT!

And people say the community in these games suck :razz:

But I'm sure I never met the guy... nevertheless...

If you can here me, (cause he or she is watching somewhere): THANK YOU!!! :D

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 18, 2008, 09:52 PM
Santa can come anytime he wants.

I'm looking for a Gudda Iggac or some kind of S ranked wand.

Nevertheless, that's an awesome move by whoever is doing that. I'll have to check my room soon too, but I just know that I didn't get squat. I don't have good luck like that.

This'd be more awesome if it was a GM playing Santa Claus or something like that, but that's too awesome for Sega to pull off. Or so we are told. :D

Hey, that doesn't sound half bad! Maybe Sega should do that once in a blue moon or something...

Astarin
Jun 18, 2008, 09:54 PM
Huh. It's a shame that most of my rooms are full of decorations, and don't have any points left. Sounds like there's a kind stranger somewhere on our servers.

DjDragoon
Jun 18, 2008, 10:22 PM
It was the new enemy 'Ro Bin Hude'! He steals from the hackers to give to the n00bs!

Mikura
Jun 18, 2008, 11:03 PM

Better late than never I always say. ;x

Kerry157
Jun 18, 2008, 11:11 PM
just smile

Indica
Jun 18, 2008, 11:15 PM
just smile

Is that you doing that? That's one of the posts I got kinda

I want to give this person a big rappy hug, he came to my room again and gave me 50 Nanopolymer !!

Arika
Jun 18, 2008, 11:19 PM
I hope that the guy didn't those got those item from plishing somebody account
Normally people would give item to their friends when they quit, but giving to random person is kind of uncommon.

Kerry157
Jun 18, 2008, 11:23 PM
no its not me

Mysterious-G
Jun 18, 2008, 11:34 PM

hee!

D; Same here.

Anyway, nice that you give so many people free and good rares. :-?

Mikura
Jun 19, 2008, 12:14 AM
It'd be nice if more people did this sorta thing more often, but I doubt many can "afford" to be this generous...especially to random people that he or she doesn't even know. I just hope whoever this person is didn't get his or her items by illegitimate means. D:

Axicore
Jun 19, 2008, 01:15 AM
Not me, I just leave my Oikiku Dolls in Kyrlia's room.

Gryffin
Jun 19, 2008, 01:28 AM
Well, I got left out of this too.. Haha, maybe I should post more often then?

More than likely it's a cool person delivering to PSO-W'ers... Well, being as I only heard of this HAPPENING to PSO-W'ers...

Whoever you are... your a good person! :3

Kerry157
Jun 19, 2008, 01:56 AM
i got some lame stuff lol but thx mystery man

goldbrease
Jun 19, 2008, 02:00 AM
is this happening on the 360 or pc/ps2 version ?_?

Pandaling
Jun 19, 2008, 02:01 AM
from seeing whose got things... pc/ps2

mvffin
Jun 19, 2008, 02:05 AM

I was organizing my shop the other day, and someone comes in, plants a christmas tree in my room, and says "Merry Xmas!"

I was like ummm, thx?

goldbrease
Jun 19, 2008, 02:06 AM
hmm... wlel i checked my room, nothing there. mabe they ran out lol.
or mabe i'm not a big enough name in psow yet lol. most of my posts were comments to news articles that were posted.

Follisimo
Jun 19, 2008, 02:17 AM
It can't be Santa he is on break. It must be Buddy Jesus doing his miracles from random room to random room.

Does Buddy Jesus have a cast male bikini in his heaven up there or something?

Vent
Jun 19, 2008, 02:29 AM
Smells funny. Funny how people drool over free stuff.

Props to people who gives away those things at free will, hopefully, their intentions are good also.

Mysterious-G
Jun 19, 2008, 06:28 AM

Yeah. Do you really fail that many synths? ;l

Rust
Jun 19, 2008, 08:51 AM

That's a pretty good idea. I'll think about it whenever i'm bored. :wacko:

Cracka_J
Jun 19, 2008, 09:07 AM
haha...I think most of my rooms are full of crapola newayz, prolly wouldn't be able to leave junk if they wanted to.

Anywhoo, good show to whoever is doing the secret gifts. if they are quitting, this is an awesome way of doing it and giving back/helping the community, rather then posting a random rant about the game on a forum. I think I'll likely follow in their footsteps if my time ever comes. Good shyt, and best of luck to you if you are leaving.

ForteGunnerW
Jun 19, 2008, 11:02 AM
Hit my room i got rucar and double agito and 99 Grinders S....

Kizeragi
Jun 19, 2008, 11:04 AM
Seems to be my turn.

26% Yamata-misaki
38% Light Fuma-Hiken
5/10 Varista
99 Merculine xD

Vent
Jun 19, 2008, 11:07 AM
Hearing this, it's unlikely that it's one person. I mean, only on this boards there are...how many? stacks of S-grinders given away. I doubt one single person would have that many. Or...it's a much darker explanation..

relentless
Jun 19, 2008, 11:13 AM
Hearing this, it's unlikely that it's one person. I mean, only on this boards there are...how many? stacks of S-grinders given away. I doubt one single person would have that many. Or...it's a much darker explanation..

In other terms, hax.
But there's nothing to complain about. =P
If someone's stuff got stolen, I think they'd kinda eh, react in any way on the forums. ;]

Yikes, "gib rarz" by DarkShadowX btw.! :wacko:

afterthoughtz
Jun 19, 2008, 11:15 AM
Thats exactly what i was thinking....

Arika
Jun 19, 2008, 11:17 AM
Yes, still nobody complain about things being stolen or account being hacked yet.
So, this much be a real given event.
but still need to wait more. :wacko:

Cracka_J
Jun 19, 2008, 11:18 AM
>.> highly doubt it's hax.

considering grinder bases, I've saved up like 2 stacks this month alone...if someone was saving for months for the grinder bonus, they'd likely have quite a few stacks. and considering the items that are being left behind, it sounds more like a vet is leaving. sad, but a nice way to be remembered at the same time.

Kion
Jun 19, 2008, 11:21 AM

hee!

jeez, then it's not like i have a chance.

relentless
Jun 19, 2008, 11:23 AM
>.> highly doubt it's hax.

considering grinder bases, I've saved up like 2 stacks this month alone...if someone was saving for months for the grinder bonus, they'd likely have quite a few stacks. and considering the items that are being left behind, it sounds more like a vet is leaving. sad, but a nice way to be remembered at the same time.

Yeah, must be a vet leaving, and probably one from PSO-W as well, since I noticed most of the "well known" people only got stuffz. =p

Uh, show yourself, quitter!<3

Kizeragi
Jun 19, 2008, 11:26 AM
Yeah, must be a vet leaving, and probably one from PSO-W as well, since I noticed most of the "well known" people only got stuffz. =p

Uh, show yourself, quitter!<3

I'm well known? I'm flattered.

Vent
Jun 19, 2008, 11:29 AM
I just hope it's someone quitting, although you can't say a cheat is out of the question.

Elley
Jun 19, 2008, 11:33 AM
OMG I got a psycho wand! o.o

relentless
Jun 19, 2008, 11:36 AM

If that's not a joke, holy shit WTF lol

Even if it's all free stuff, for some reason it kinda makes me jealous now. ;o XD

Vent
Jun 19, 2008, 11:44 AM
ok let's get this straight.
Which of your characters did you get items for? I mean...it's funny how many people on these boards got stuff. How does this/these person(s) know which one of your characters are active?

Ken_Silver
Jun 19, 2008, 11:48 AM
ok let's get this straight.
Which of your characters did you get items for? I mean...it's funny how many people on these boards got stuff. How does this/these person(s) know which one of your characters are active?

Well, lets see... I have 4 characters and my Main is Silver (see sig.) I got the gifts in my main character's room and my other character's rooms haven't been touched.

So I'll assume that the giver is going to the room of the character he (she) knows you have. Kenneth got the gifts on my slots and not one of my alts. I'll assume that the other people have gotten their gifts on a character that they talk about on PSO-World.

That's my theory.

afterthoughtz
Jun 19, 2008, 11:55 AM
Well, lets see... I have 4 characters and my Main is Silver (see sig.) I got the gifts in my main character's room and my other character's rooms haven't been touched.

So I'll assume that the giver is going to the room of the character he (she) knows you have. Kenneth got the gifts on my slots and not one of my alts. I'll assume that the other people have gotten their gifts on a character that they talk about on PSO-World.

That's my theory.
Either that or there is some people on here who didnt get anything but feel the need to post that they did. I mean, isnt it kinda odd that nobody said anything about this before, until 1 person said something and now all of a sudden EVERYONE is like "oh ya i just now remembered, i got a phyco wand today along with 2 stacks of s-10's"
Or this could just be my jealous side showing;-)

Hiroko
Jun 19, 2008, 12:00 PM
(What a great time to have internet issues) Well, we'll see if I got lucky soon...

Kion
Jun 19, 2008, 12:05 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z88/kion_01/psu20080619_125737_003.jpg[/spoiler-box]

i went back to his room to say thanks, ran into him and got more stuff. pleasant surprise. i have a smile on my face now. everybody loves free stuff.

Niloklives
Jun 19, 2008, 12:16 PM
I got something a few days ago from someone ...it wasn't anything big so I didn't pay it any mind, but the note on it was "thanks for the advice" but I haven't talked to anyone who's card I don't have...I'd have to check my visitor logs for who and id at this point....but I'm assuming it was someone from here.

Vent
Jun 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
Anyone can confirm IDs to see if it's one or more persons?

Indica wrote:

I'm not going to mention any names, but his player ID was in the 42,000's

Nice vet you got there. =/

Soda
Jun 19, 2008, 12:21 PM
SANTA!!!!!!!!!

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 12:22 PM

no your lying D: i would be happy with a crimson in my room :(

Soda
Jun 19, 2008, 12:24 PM
He came to my room too and ate all the dam Cookies! =/

Niloklives
Jun 19, 2008, 12:25 PM
yeah i dont remember what that was I got, but it wasn't anything as nice as anything anyone mentioned here so I doubt its the same guy.

...where's my s ranks, santa?

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 12:25 PM
I WANT SANTA!

Someone Kill all the other 3000 Kitty's in the game so he can find my room lol

Ken_Silver
Jun 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z88/kion_01/psu20080619_125737_003.jpg[/spoiler-box]

i went back to his room to say thanks, ran into him and got more stuff. pleasant surprise. i have a smile on my face now. everybody loves free stuff.

Interesting.

I hope that people aren't faking getting the rewards though. That'd just undermind the guy's good faith. But I will say that I am NOT one of those "fakers" whether they exist or don't.

If I can get picture proof to prove that, then I will. But since I already open my gifts up, then that might be hard. Anyway, I'm going to check online again and see if there is any more buzz from this guy. I already sent him a thanks on his bulliten board, so maybe he (or she, you never know) replied.

Honestly, this is the most fun event in PSU since the 1Up cup. And to think a player came up with it.

Segac... :nono:

Mikura
Jun 19, 2008, 12:34 PM
Wow, this guy's still giving away stuff? Well, that's certainly one way to spark some excitement in the community, eh?

Rust
Jun 19, 2008, 12:46 PM
If this guy ever put a gift box in my room, i'm so gonna reward him with a Moatoob Kazla.

Gryffin
Jun 19, 2008, 12:47 PM
I'd probably leave some BT Lovers in his room. XD

Niloklives
Jun 19, 2008, 12:48 PM
dont bother, he just left me some WDs x.X

*edit*
well that and some male formal wear and a 10/10 howrod and 25 grinder base Ses.

Santa's in the house

Gryffin
Jun 19, 2008, 12:54 PM
But it's how I show my LUBS.... :o That and some of my MASSIVE amount of stored BT Boxes.

Cracka_J
Jun 19, 2008, 12:57 PM

nice try xbox'er...

Seority
Jun 19, 2008, 01:10 PM
"Just smile
=)"
Is all I really got as far as to know him.
He bought out my shop and gave me a 34% Sweet Death! How'd he know?!
He must be Santa.
^^

There is really a person doing this now leaving gifts. I think it's awesome, but to those who didn't get one, don't beg because that will just kill his spirit. I never knew this was going on and he got to me, so just be patient.
<3 this guy.

relentless
Jun 19, 2008, 01:15 PM
"Just smile
There is really a person doing this now leaving gifts. I think it's awesome, but to those who didn't get one, don't beg because that will just kill his spirit. I never knew this was going on and he got to me, so just be patient.
<3 this guy.

Didn't get one, and I'm not into begging. lol Though as more people DO get something from mysterious Santa, I can't but be hella jealous.

redroses
Jun 19, 2008, 01:16 PM
I think this is such a kind gesture of someone to do. And if I had the money I would like to do such things too =3 I love buying gifts for my friends on PSU and it always makes me so happy when they are happy...(But I was only ever able to get them A rank stuff ;__; But they still loved it =3) Anyway, I can see this mistery person really smiling and being happy about all the nice reactions and stuff.
So yeah, all power to you, mistery person! XD

hewitt
Jun 19, 2008, 01:17 PM
o: this person should get a purple heart or something xD

seriously though, how nice of someone to do this ^^

Gryffin
Jun 19, 2008, 01:27 PM
He got me.

Neiclaw, +10 Howrod, Freeze Resist, Photons, and some other Mats ^^

What a nice guy! :D *goes to leave presents in his room as well* :3

Edit:

Went to say thanks and he gabe me 7 Diad :O

Niloklives
Jun 19, 2008, 01:39 PM
too bad i missed him on the thankyou. i left him a note though to say thanks.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 01:41 PM
nice try xbox'er...

i just realized hes on PC/PS2 LOLOLOL

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Magitek_X
Jun 19, 2008, 01:43 PM
Christmas? In June? It's more likely than you think. :s

Wiz
Jun 19, 2008, 01:43 PM
Oh, wow. This guy is awesome...

Umm...hey mystery person! Don't be afraid to stop by my room! XD

Magitek_X
Jun 19, 2008, 01:44 PM
You're not supposed to beg. It's random

XIIBlades
Jun 19, 2008, 01:45 PM
haha wow cool, this guy must be really generous to be giving away stuff like this. Mabey he's on the verge of quitting, or something to that nature. Either way, I applaud you mystery gift person.

Kenji Harima
Jun 19, 2008, 01:55 PM
This guy is awesome.
Wish he'd leave Menardi something >.>

MAXrappy
Jun 19, 2008, 02:05 PM
Wow reading these posts is really depressing (sorry for the negativity) i never get anything. :(

hewitt
Jun 19, 2008, 02:21 PM
Just be patient, the rarz fairy could be eyeing you right now O_O

Seority
Jun 19, 2008, 02:27 PM
Why are you all like cows?
Once you see some greener grass, all of a sudden the grass you were fine with eating before is now disgusting?
Be happy that someone else is happy. Stop being so damn emo!

This is a good way for me to leave PSU also though, whenever that comes.
Oh! I'm thinking about quiting Gaia! Maybe I could do this too lol. This dudez a genious!

goldbrease
Jun 19, 2008, 02:43 PM
by the sound of it he may be running out of items now lol.

RegulusHikari
Jun 19, 2008, 02:52 PM
Lol@internetjealousyanddrama

Boo hoo I got no rarz gib me sympathy.

It's people like you who don't deserve the time of day. Props to Mr. Rarz. Don't feel bad for any of these whiners.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 19, 2008, 02:57 PM
I think they visited my room twice.

But someone toilet-fairied it recently and there was no room for anything >.>

Now there is, gib rars D;

RegulusHikari
Jun 19, 2008, 03:02 PM

Someone sabotaged you. Tsk, tsk. :nono:

Indica
Jun 19, 2008, 03:11 PM

LOL, not from this guy. Either it was a friend or you made that up

Indica
Jun 19, 2008, 03:14 PM
I met him again today and he left another present, but didnt check yet what it is =)

Have a very nice conversation with him and it turns out he is leaving the game. He sometimes visits these forums and didnt want to post a typical "Im leaving thread" It turns out he is going to the Japan Servers so he he's not totally leaving PSU.

He requested to see my Fortecher and wanted a screen shot of her, and also said it's ok to give away his name and he didnt care it was posted on the forum

http://7dust.net/PSU/AOI_295.jpg

>

Cracka_J
Jun 19, 2008, 03:19 PM
best of luck on the jp servers, man.

Aorre
Jun 19, 2008, 03:21 PM
best of luck on the jp servers, man.
Haha, thank you! Your sig makes me laugh everytime I see it. =P

EspioKaos
Jun 19, 2008, 03:23 PM
Said it before, but I feel I can't say it enough: Thanks, Smilax! Really appreciate the gifts you left. :D

beatrixkiddo
Jun 19, 2008, 03:24 PM
Yeah I figured that's who it was xD they were on my visitor list along with an alt but my room was full D:

edit: didn't even see the page where indica posted the name D:

hewitt
Jun 19, 2008, 03:39 PM
me too xD

Vent
Jun 19, 2008, 03:39 PM
Props to you man. That's how people should act if they've no use of stuff that others need.

Seority
Jun 19, 2008, 03:52 PM
I think they visited my room twice.

Now there is, gib rars D;

Oops...
^^;^^;^^;

Have fun on Japanese Servers Smilax!
Thanks for the gifts ^^

beatrixkiddo
Jun 19, 2008, 03:52 PM
Oh so you were the toilet-fairy eh ¬¬

Cracka_J
Jun 19, 2008, 04:45 PM
Smilax, I can't thank you enough for what you left for me.
I didn't even want anything, I was just giving you props for what you were doing.

I'll be sure to do the same thing when I leave this game. Major props on setting an example to this community. Thank you for the incredible gifts. :D

Mikura
Jun 19, 2008, 05:34 PM
Holy crap, I just got a couple of gifts from him as well. I didn't even ask for these, but thanks Smilax. Me, as well as the rest of the PSU community, really appreciate these gifts. Mad props to you sir. *bows*

Kizeragi
Jun 19, 2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks Smilax. Me, as well as the rest of the PSU community, really appreciate these gifts. Mad props to you sir. *bows*

Saves me typing it :p

Syl
Jun 19, 2008, 05:48 PM
Noooooo Aorre, we haven't partied since like I started you out D:

Well, it's good to know that you're still around.

Pandaling
Jun 19, 2008, 06:20 PM
Lol if I could read Japanese, I'd wanna go there too

SakuraJr
Jun 19, 2008, 06:47 PM
well whoever the mystery people are, maybe they could leave a psycho wand in my room if they're feeling generous, since mine broke ._.

Axicore
Jun 19, 2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah. Do you really fail that many synths? ;l

Ya, I do actually. I've gone broke trying to synth too many [b]'s. At last count I have like 75 Okiku Dolls.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 09:01 PM
Lol if I could read Japanese, I'd wanna go there too

i cant read japanese and i had little problems on the servers for the short time i was on them!

Mysterious-G
Jun 19, 2008, 11:22 PM
Said it before, but I feel I can't say it enough: Thanks, Smilax! Really appreciate the gifts you left. :D

Oh.. He visited my room too. Just visited. Sight seeing? ;O

Hm.. Yeah, the Japanese servers are way better... Have fun there! :)

Arika
Jun 19, 2008, 11:32 PM
Nothing in my room so far.
However, that is not important, the thing I interested now is that who is this guy . because if he is going to JP server, I will see him later at someday.

Ken_Silver
Jun 20, 2008, 01:06 AM
Ah, so the name has been given? I was keeping it secret at first, because everyone else did. But now that we know, thanks Smilax. :D

Enjoy the JPN servers (since that's where I heard that is where he is going.)

Oh yeah, and I vote to name this the "Smilax appreciation thread." :yes:

Seority
Jun 20, 2008, 05:37 AM
Oh so you were the toilet-fairy eh ¬¬

Well you see, when it was my birthday, I went to all of my friends rooms and gave them all a new shiney toliet in a box as celebration. So that might have been me. ^^;

Hiroko
Jun 20, 2008, 11:41 AM
well whoever the mystery people are, maybe they could leave a psycho wand in my room if they're feeling generous, since mine broke ._.

Nuuuu, sorry to hear that Jr. T-T

beatrixkiddo
Jun 20, 2008, 12:29 PM
Hmhm I got a nice little bit of leftovers from Smilax. :) Might see ya for the Dark event :o

strikershadow
Jun 20, 2008, 12:37 PM
why giving stuff away to level 130's? im level 77 on PS2 :D My characters name is Cole :D

ahhh hell i dont want free stuff tho, some new friends to run with would be great tho. I run with a level 130 acrotecher and a level 128 fortegunner, and im a guntecher if anyone want to join the party :D

Niloklives
Jun 20, 2008, 12:37 PM
seriously, smilax. that was awesome, man. have fun on the jp servers

Aorre
Jun 20, 2008, 01:02 PM
You're welcome and let me say this:

This is an easy thing to do. I'm not smarter, cooler, or more amazing than you are; Anyone can do this very easily. Gifts don't always have to be uber rares (as some of you have found out :x) Just search for shops and do your thing.

@Arika & Beatrix: I'll deff find you guys when I switch over. You both seem mad cool, lol

My friend is also convinced to move to JP servers with me but that won't happen until maybe August. He's thinking about doing something like this too so ya never know. Keep your room shops open and clean!

Seority
Jun 20, 2008, 01:40 PM
Sayoonara Smilax-san!