PDA

View Full Version : Help with Extra Mode (360)

RavenLance
Jun 18, 2008, 07:51 PM
Hello all, I play psu online(360) as well, but my question is about extra mode. Is there or does anyone of any charts or similiar of where and what the drops are? I know the drops are much more rare but I just can't seem to find any boards, much less any S ranks weapon boards, like twin sabers.single sabers,etc... do they not exist or are they just that hard to find? Anybody that knows of ANY good drops please share the info! I do know for a fact that the Granarod, Bulletmaster and the Death Dancer boards drop in the first 4 boxes in Temple of Ice, but that all I can find that are 7 star. Thank-you in advance for any information!

D1ABOLIK
Jun 18, 2008, 10:05 PM
There is only one S rank weapon that drops in extra mode. The Dagger of Serafi drops on the Hive from Bel Pannons. There is also only one S rank unit that drops in extra mode, also on the Hive. Other than that there are no S rank drops anywhere. Everything else must be bought in stores. Sucks. For some reason Sega didnt think 360 users needed the AOTI offline content as well.

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 18, 2008, 10:14 PM
There is only one S rank weapon that drops in extra mode. The Dagger of Serafi drops on the Hive from Bel Pannons. There is also only one S rank unit that drops in extra mode, also on the Hive. Other than that there are no S rank drops anywhere. Everything else must be bought in stores. Sucks. For some reason Sega didnt think 360 users needed the AOTI offline content as well.

I found that dagger easily... had like 5 of them... But instead of playing extra mode, how about you hop online? You can get more stuff than those typical A rank weapons you mentioned. If you see the online weapons, and damage that you can take with them, I bet that you will regret wasting 24+ hours playing extra mode.

I got to lv 100 in under 24 hours in extra mode. I EVEN got ALL rares. Just try online play, it's WAAAAAAY better. ^^

D1ABOLIK
Jun 18, 2008, 10:24 PM
Online play is only better because of the extra content, not the extra people.

darkante
Jun 18, 2008, 10:37 PM
Online play is only better because of the extra content, not the extra people.

Depends on what kind of people you run with?
I have met some great people here, which makes it a blast to try it out online.
And i have a good friend who i run with pretty much everytime i log in haha.

darkante
Jun 18, 2008, 10:38 PM
whoops 360..forgot....anyway..PC/PS2 side itīs awesome though. D:

D1ABOLIK
Jun 18, 2008, 10:40 PM
90% of the people i meet are elitist pricks. So i just go to like uni 20 and run solo with meat shields. Really i only pay the sub for the content. If all the content was offline, i would just only play offline. Kinda sad really.

RavenLance
Jun 18, 2008, 11:23 PM
I do play online, but was just fooling around with extra mode. I usually solo as well (as I want all the drops! lol). Sure wish Sagac would have thought enough of the 360 players to give us AOTI offline as well. And yes I've already heard all the reasons as to why we didn't get it, and to be honest, I think it's B.S. I pay the same as PS2/PC players do but I only get half the game. But online is the way to play....I totally agree

RavenLance
Jun 18, 2008, 11:27 PM
Thank-you to all who replied. Now I know! Peace

furrypaws
Jun 19, 2008, 07:30 AM
I have a question though, why don't you get the offline content, or what "reasons" have been given? I'm kinda curious on this myself.

D1ABOLIK
Jun 19, 2008, 01:34 PM
I have a question though, why don't you get the offline content, or what "reasons" have been given? I'm kinda curious on this myself. From Sega no official reason has ever been given. Just speculation from players. But the initial download was 15 bucks instead of 30 bucks since we only got half the content. Most people argued they did it to keep it cheap and release it faster. But we actually got kinda screwed on the price. If you go to the gamestop and buy AOTI for PC or PS2 now its like 8 bucks with offline content. But to download off Xbox live our version is still 15 bucks without offline content. So now we pay more for less content.