PDA

View Full Version : Even Trade? 36% ice Rucar for Rattlesnake?

doodle
Jun 19, 2008, 12:06 AM
I have a 36% ice rucar 3/10 and want a rattlesnake. Will I be able to get one for this?

Turb0
Jun 19, 2008, 12:08 AM
Ummm....http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

EDIT: or http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34, I'm just used to clicking the 360 one.

doodle
Jun 19, 2008, 12:11 AM
Im just asking if it's even, that's all

BIGGIEstyle
Jun 19, 2008, 12:21 AM
While it's a nice rucar and Goldania is certainly not easy to come by nowadays, I am not certain if that is even or not. I know that I myself just got my Rattlesnake after running DG for the whole week and a 13 hour grindfest today, so I might be a little biased.

But as far as I've seen the market on Rucars is far lower than the market on Rattlesnakes, so take that as you will.

Nuclearranger
Jun 19, 2008, 12:24 AM
Depends on what you need more and if it helps you then yea its a great deal!

Kerry157
Jun 19, 2008, 12:25 AM
rattlesnake is very m*therf*cking easy to get just hunt it

dc534
Jun 19, 2008, 01:03 AM
Yeah i am a FiG and I would say the rattlesnake would still be the better deal, I think the cheapest ones on 360 right now are just over 26mil and thats for junk ones like 4-4. The rucar is not bad though.

Tulio07
Jun 19, 2008, 08:22 AM
rattlesnake is very m*therf*cking easy to get just hunt it

Yeah, tell that to my face after I've been hunting for it for about 4 or 5 months now and found nothing other than a few orpad/guards.

darkante
Jun 19, 2008, 08:26 AM
I feel like that is a even trade.
Carriguine blade is always a bitch to get and Rattlesnake same so..yeah lol.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
Yeah, tell that to my face after I've been hunting for it for about 4 or 5 months now and found nothing other than a few orpad/guards.

yea i know....

he dies "NOOOO!!!!!(muhahaha i'll give him a muktrand[b] for revenge)"

BOARD :O wtf this isnt even a gun!

Golto
Jun 19, 2008, 12:39 PM
There won't be better rifles than the ones you can make from [B] Rattlesnake until 2009 for us maybic. There is not a wide selection of s rank rifles but there are 6 other s rank double sabers out for us at this point.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 12:41 PM
rucar wasnt too hard to get in MAG and its coming back! idk i'd personally go with rattlesnake, if your on 360 ESPECIALLY cuz the robot slowdown kills hunting :(

Darius_Drake
Jun 19, 2008, 12:47 PM
yea i know....

he dies "NOOOO!!!!!(muhahaha i'll give him a monomate for revenge)"

BOARD :O wtf this isnt even a gun!

He is nice to you. I edited your statement to show you how he gets his revenge on me.

desturel
Jun 19, 2008, 01:22 PM
rucar wasnt too hard to get in MAG and its coming back! idk i'd personally go with rattlesnake, if your on 360 ESPECIALLY cuz the robot slowdown kills hunting :(

Robot Slowdown isn't too much of a problem in desert goliath. There's only two maps that I've seen with it. Just avoid those two maps. Ran five runs of DG yesterday got a Shigga Baret, sleep / resist, and Orpad/Guard. So for me hunting the Rattlesnake is the better option.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 01:45 PM
He is nice to you. I edited your statement to show you how he gets his revenge on me.

oh i an go whole days with NOTHING from the boss X.x

but then again i can only do 2 runs before i get slowdown :( and i've gotten it on every map.

sometimes if im lucky i can do 4 :D

unicorn
Jun 19, 2008, 03:54 PM
No its not a fair trade. The rucar has a pretty good elemental % for an S-rank, and its a difficult S-rank to find AND make. A ranged or tech weapon does not equal a high % melee weapon. Now if we were talking about Psycho Wands, thats a different story.