PDA

View Full Version : My second thread ever and I sometimes still wonder this.

Mixfortune
Jun 19, 2008, 03:57 AM
http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32511

The first two areas in Episode II are VR, right?
Well, if I was trying to complete a mission and had the capabilities to use a VR simulator where you keep the items when you leave, I'd load all sorts of things! I mean, you couldn't tweak the experience participants would get in VR, because it's still fighting experience and not quite as mathematical as it would realistically be (mind you PSO is anything but realistic, but bear with me).

Now, as you would keep all the items found in VR Training, such as what Love Rappies drop, let's say, I'd load all sorts of gear for the members of the Hunter's Guild to equip to help them take on the hordes of Gal De Val and rescue Flowen.

"Hey, load them up with a few BKBs, you know, maybe some Flowen 3084s or something"

I'm not talking about hacking/duping the PSO game itself, but it seems like a hole in reality that you could drive a truck through and still have a few feet clearance left over.

astuarlen
Jun 19, 2008, 04:06 AM
I would hate to see the mess to be made if the truck, for some reason, struck the overpass and jack-knifed.

Mixfortune
Jun 19, 2008, 04:10 AM
I would hate to see the mess to be made if the truck, for some reason, struck the overpass and jack-knifed.

You'd have... PSU? Badum t- No, too easy.
Is it C.A.R.D.?

...-tsh?

astuarlen
Jun 19, 2008, 04:13 AM
That's not the answer the judges were looking for, but they tell me they'll give you the points anyway.

Mixfortune
Jun 19, 2008, 04:18 AM
Thank goodness I remembered to answer in the form of a question.