View Full Version : JP PSU Dark Mop-Up Operation: Ultimate Attack 6

Pages : [1] 2

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 19, 2008, 05:28 AM
http://www.segaroleplaying.com/gms/img/psu_uagtop.jpg

Dark Mop-Up Operation: Phantasy Star Universe Ultimate Attack 6
(or "Shred the Darkness" if you prefer)

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/

"At last, the final stage of the opposing force is here! All of the GUARDIANS must gather their efforts and put the final pieces of the puzzle together."

Prologue mission: "Shred the Darkness" (Shortened from "Battle to Completely Rip Through the Darkness.")
Event mission: "Roar of the Fiery Beast"
Side-story mission: "Operation: Magashi Obliteration"
Exchange mission: "Dark Crystal Researcher"

"Shred the Darkness"
Prologue Mission (Late June), GUARDIANS Colony 5th Floor
-> Now is the time to thwart the threat of the SEED! GUARDIANS will come together from all over in an effort to counter the terror and find out the explanation behind the SEED.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/image/outline/mission_ss_prologue.jpg

"Roar of the Fiery Beast"
Event Mission (Late June), (C~S2, 1~4 Players), GUARDIANS Colony 5th Floor
-> Fire has contaminated Denes Relics site. The native lifeforms are confirmed to have been affected. Investigate the Relics and purify the De Ragan!

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/image/outline/mission_ss_event_01.jpg

"Operation: Magashi Obliteration"
Episode 3 Side-Story Mission (Late June), (C~A, 1 Player), GUARDIANS Colony 5th Floor
-> What looks like Magashi has been sighted! Investigate and find out the truth behind the appearance.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/image/outline/mission_ss_story.jpg

"Dark Crystal Researcher"
Item Exchange (Late June), GUARDIANS Colony 5th Floor
-> Megi-spheres will be required to exchange goods in this mission. (Expect similar conversion rates to that of DENGEKI Mission Carnival's Zon-spheres).

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/image/outline/mission_ss_item.jpg

Items exchangeable (courtesy Arika):

[spoiler-box]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9696/darkness1sb6.jpg[/spoiler-box]
(If you have a better translation and can verify its accuracy, post in this thread or contact a mod)

Legend: Ms = Megi-sphere

3 PA Fragments - 2 Ms
PSU Disc 18 - 3 Ms
PSU Disc 23 - 3 Ms
Mysterious Grave - 10 Ms
Soda Promotion - 30 Ms
Ank Promotion - 30 Ms
Gudda Promotion - 30 Ms
Zaks Promotion - 20 Ms
Arza Promotion - 30 Ms
Vish Promotion - 20 Ms
Promote Grenade - 30 Ms
Promote Canon - 30 Ms
Promote Handgun - 20 Ms
Promote Twin Handgun - 30 Ms
Promote Machinegun - 20 Ms
Promora - 20 Ms

[spoiler-box]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5452/dark2fo0.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Slain Monsters rewards:

20,000,000 - Two weeks of three-star fortune.
40,000,000 - 500 players receive ballpoint pen.
60,000,000 - Sonic disk.
80,000,000 - Two week period of half-priced clothing and CAST parts.
100,000,000 - Root mission.
120,000,000 - Two weeks of free makeovers
140,000,000 - GUARDIANS Colony Room Decoration
160,000,000 - 300 PSU T-Shirts
180,000,000 - 20% Synthesis Boost: Weapons and Armor
200,000,000 - Extra route added to Magashi Obliteration
225,000,000 - Grinding Bonus +15%

Arika
Jun 19, 2008, 05:37 AM
Can't wait it play it, that page look incredible nice :P

after seeing through those detail.. damm they are doing the same as as degeki cup again, they will let players unlock new mission via puzzle and killed counts.

the story is about huge amount of SEED attack relic site on every planets, and every guardian have to protect during installation of photon generator. It sound similar to EP1? It seem to be the same event that destroyed old civilization that using A photon enemy in the past. dunno.:-?

Zorak000
Jun 19, 2008, 05:37 AM
http://translate.google.com.au/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fphantasystaruniverse.jp%2 Fevent%2Fdark2008%2F&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

google translate version :P

Arika
Jun 19, 2008, 05:53 AM
SEED form and the seesaw goes on, each planet was discovered later RERIKUSU FOTONJENERETA and set up a "case of a"....

uerrr... SEED form and Seesaw.... RERIKUSU.... FOTONJENERETA. ..."cast of a",,,,
wtf, is this!!!? :-o

Honestly, google translate alway harder to read and more confusing for me. I rather wait sir EspioKaos (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../user.php?op=userinfo&uname=EspioKaos) to translate, or just look the JP myself. :-P

I specially lol at "time of unification" = "if the time" :D

Chibi_psu
Jun 19, 2008, 06:09 AM
is that dark falz on the background picture?It seems we will fight him finally lol

Sylpheed
Jun 19, 2008, 06:18 AM
I actually assumed that the figure in the background would just be Dulk Fakis' second form. But considering this is supposed to be the event that ties in with the origin/eradication of the SEED then it could be the reskin of Fulk Fakis' second form which is assumedly also Falz's second form.

Either way this event looks like it's gonna be awesome. Now it's the waiting game again, we will be lucky to see this early 2009 at the rate were going now.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 19, 2008, 06:51 AM
I just wanted to make note that the Psycho Wand is going to be an area drop on the S2 missions. Don't expect the rod to be worth as much after this event, lol.

Midicronica
Jun 19, 2008, 06:55 AM
Sounds fun.

Mysterious-G
Jun 19, 2008, 06:57 AM
Holy cow.
That looks super, duper, mega, ultra awesome!

xBladeM6x
Jun 19, 2008, 07:11 AM
I poo'd a little :D

Illuminate
Jun 19, 2008, 08:37 AM
x.X Anyone wanna sponsor me over in Japan? xD

stukasa
Jun 19, 2008, 10:31 AM
This is the same event Espio mentioned before, right? I hope we get the Guardians Formal outfit from this, I want it so much!

Let's see, if JP gets this is June then we'll probably be getting it...in the fall sometime, does that sound about right? How exciting! :D

Indica
Jun 19, 2008, 10:42 AM
This is the same event Espio mentioned before, right? I hope we get the Guardians Formal outfit from this, I want it so much!

Let's see, if JP gets this is June then we'll probably be getting it...in the fall sometime, does that sound about right? How exciting! :D

It could be a Halloween Event for us I hope, since it's kinda dark and gloomy

Ken_Silver
Jun 19, 2008, 11:17 AM
Maybe its just me, but Laia's pose reminds me of some other well known icon.

I'm not going to say who though. See if you can figure it out.

ANYways, this event should be awesome. But this is so far away, I kind of don't wanna know about it. We're already 2 events back, right? This will make it 3. Come on Sega, play catch up. Give us the MAG extension so we can speed this up!

How can a company who's mascot is the fastest thing alive, be so goddam slow?

Micro
Jun 19, 2008, 11:18 AM
Oh this sounds exciting, even if we gotta wait a year to see this. :P

relentless
Jun 19, 2008, 11:21 AM

Actually now that you mentioned it, it kind of reminded me of a certain someone. <_< "Germany." lol Eh, oh well.. *cough*

And hell yeah, this looks awesome. Good to have so many Megi-Photons already. :]

Astarin
Jun 19, 2008, 11:55 AM
uerrr... SEED form and Seesaw.... RERIKUSU.... FOTONJENERETA. ..."cast of a",,,,
wtf, is this!!!? :-o

Honestly, google translate alway harder to read and more confusing for me. I rather wait sir EspioKaos (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../user.php?op=userinfo&uname=EspioKaos) to translate, or just look the JP myself. :-P

I specially lol at "time of unification" = "if the time" :D

Well, "RERIKUSU FOTONJENERETA" is "Relics Photon Generator". This is all part of the fun of using the JP wiki, for me. I have a hilarious time deciphering the Google translator. It's good fun.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 12:14 PM
awesome event!

megi-photons eehh?

Make room common box here comes more stacks of photons! lol

Eleina
Jun 19, 2008, 12:15 PM
Another event we won't see until....dunno. Hell MAG still isn't totally over <.<

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 12:30 PM
well we get Mission Carnival in August AFTER Nudaiz GBR accoriding to GMs, most likely to run into september. We'll then get a few updates and Parum GBR RUnning in through october.

I think we'll get this late october at the earliest, mid november at the latest.

Expect it in late Fall is what im saying :P

Kylie
Jun 19, 2008, 12:31 PM
Just three missions, huh? I guess that's better than one, but I hope they don't do the one per week deal. /sigh

Overall, it looks neat.

mooonbow
Jun 19, 2008, 12:34 PM
i really cant wait for this to come. its sumthing iv been looking forward to for awhile now. an all dark (HOPEFULLY) event. hive missions are my favorite. my CAST fortegunners is 100% designed just to solo HIVE missions.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 12:40 PM
Just three missions, huh? I guess that's better than one, but I hope they don't do the one per week deal. /sigh

Overall, it looks neat.

only 1 mission is multiplayer and there's no boss, nor any dark enemies this is all fire.

either its 1 a week a mission or we unlock every mission

RemiusTA
Jun 19, 2008, 12:51 PM
Laia's new presidental outfit is pimpin

chaostroop3
Jun 19, 2008, 01:30 PM
soooo psycho wands gona drop..... do relic edges and diads drop 2? lol

this event looks ALSOME btw but well will get it about.... i dono.....a cristmas presant? lol

Kylie
Jun 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
only 1 mission is multiplayer and there's no boss, nor any dark enemies this is all fire.

Yeah, I kind of expect them to pull that with this one... again.

I'm not sure what's better - unlocking parts or getting stuff slowly.

Both have heavy pros and cons.

Kinako78
Jun 19, 2008, 01:39 PM
I hope we get the Guardians Formal outfit from this, I want it so much!

Same here! Then I can finally be a Rose Duelist! :D

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I kind of expect them to pull that with this one... again.

I'm not sure what's better - unlocking parts or getting stuff slowly.

Both have heavy pros and cons.

i'd much rather them leave room for other prizes and sometimes it would be quicker for them to do it one mission a week lol

*btw i made 6 mistakes in that one sentence lol, corrected of course

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 19, 2008, 05:20 PM
Since Falz is clearly in the background and most of the links are still grayed out, I'm going to have to assume that there are more missions on the way.

SonicTMP
Jun 19, 2008, 05:33 PM

Sieg Zeon! oh wait... wrong sci-fi series.

Even looks pretty cool. Hopefully there's something unique burried in ther5e besides mass mob slaughter. GTonna be what... 6 months before we get it?

ShadowDragon28
Jun 19, 2008, 05:50 PM
The Item Exchange mission *better have* Dark(ness) Wing or the will be retribution!
>:-<

Dragwind
Jun 19, 2008, 07:00 PM
Oh wow. Great news, well organized. Good job! I'm glad to say I'm still excited despite it being a long way off for us.

Rescue
Jun 19, 2008, 08:23 PM
Im meh on the event. Nothing really stands out for this event to me so far.

EspioKaos
Jun 19, 2008, 08:47 PM
For those worried that these are the only missions: don't. Some of you may recall a post I made on this event from a week or two back. (See: Shred the Darkness (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144336)) Dengeki PlayStation revealed that there will be three mission types in the event (not including exchange or informative missions): purification, defense and extermination. The one "real" mission mentioned on the site thus far ("Roar of the Fiery Beast") is the extermination mission. (Previous details mentioned De Ragan in it, so I feel it's safe to assume the two are the same.) The prologue mission is merely informative; Laia likely will bring you up to speed on what's happening. The single player side-story mission is probably going to fill in some gaps and maybe even connect a few things with the storyline of PSP.

According to posts on 2CH, it seems we will be seeing some new enemies: SEED Blume and RAIGUTASU Svaltus (I'm not sure how Sonic Team wants to spell that in English, which I assume is a dark Svaltus).
SEED Blume is just the flowery looking thing that we saw during Firebreak (and in the offline Episode 1 purification missions). There will be a new one that's supposed to be pyramid-shaped from what was revealed in a recent issue of Dengeki PlayStation.

"RAIGUTASU Svaltus" is two enemies: Rygutass and Svaltus. Rygutass is a new type of flying Stateria which made its first appearance at the Habirao RELICS in one of Japan's latest story missions.

Oh, and if you want mission title translations for the initial post, here you go.

Prologue mission: "Shred the Darkness" (Shortened from "Battle to Completely Rip Through the Darkness.")

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 08:58 PM
For those worried that these are the only missions: don't. Some of you may recall a post I made on this event from a week or two back. (See: Shred the Darkness (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144336)) Dengeki PlayStation revealed that there will be three mission types in the event (not including exchange or informative missions): purification, defense and extermination. The one "real" mission mentioned on the site thus far ("Roar of the Fiery Beast") is the extermination mission. (Previous details mentioned De Ragan in it, so I feel it's safe to assume the two are the same.) The prologue mission is merely informative; Laia likely will bring you up to speed on what's happening. The single player side-story mission is probably going to fill in some gaps and maybe even connect a few things with the storyline of PSP.

SEED Blume is just the flowery looking thing that we saw during Firebreak (and in the offline Episode 1 purification missions). There will be a new one that's supposed to be pyramid-shaped from what was revealed in a recent issue of Dengeki PlayStation.

"RAIGUTASU Svaltus" is two enemies: Rygutass and Svaltus. Rygutass is a new type of flying Stateria which made its first appearance at the Habirao RELICS in one of Japan's latest story missions.

Oh, and if you want mission title translations for the initial post, here you go.

*hopes fore fire two-headed ragnus :O*

EspioKaos
Jun 19, 2008, 09:03 PM
I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but the event will also feature increased drop rates and boosted EXP payout. (No surprise there, though.) Also, the site points out that this is the first event to feature S2 missions.

ashley50
Jun 19, 2008, 09:16 PM
interesting...I think.

ShadowDragon28
Jun 19, 2008, 10:00 PM

" Olgra needs megi-photons, I make new shard, so some 'brave one' may heal the
Dark Crystal...The Great Conjuntion is coming! Olgra knows! " "It may be the END OF THE WORLD, or the beginning...";)
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/ShadowDragon28/8433268_m.jpg

Arika
Jun 19, 2008, 10:13 PM
Well, "RERIKUSU FOTONJENERETA" is "Relics Photon Generator". This is all part of the fun of using the JP wiki, for me. I have a hilarious time deciphering the Google translator. It's good fun.
Well, I actually knew those all relic photon generator, since I already read the JP version. I said them for funny to show that google translator only make thing much more confuse than what it normally is.

anyway, what about "seesaw"? lol :-P

Arika
Jun 19, 2008, 10:18 PM

It already state there that further mission will be unlock via puzzle.

and nah, all enemty aren't fire, they mix

Jarek
Jun 19, 2008, 10:28 PM
Also, the site points out that this is the first event to feature S2 missions.
It's about time.

Miyoko
Jun 19, 2008, 10:34 PM
Im meh on the event. Nothing really stands out for this event to me so far.

Good to know I'm not alone here...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 19, 2008, 10:36 PM
Good to know I'm not alone here...
Aren't you the one who said MAG was boring too? What are you looking for, then?

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 10:40 PM

I LOVED evry single event to deaht but MAG was the worst thing to happen to this game. if it wasnt for the spread needle i'd rather go back to white beast than play MAG

Miyoko
Jun 19, 2008, 11:07 PM

Firebreak was epic. I loved 1up cup. Winter Event was... Okay. MAG was just awful. Only one mission, and Leaderboards equals nothing but a lot of ... Unfun.

I don't think I know anyone who -didn't- think MAG was boring. This event just sounds... I don't know, just hasn't really been anything that's jumped out at me, yet. The "Defend the reactor" or whatever has potential to be awesome, but just as much potential to be massive fail, too. Other than that...

What do I want? Event missions that are more like Challange mode missions (1up cup's moatoob was so awesome), aside from just... "Here's a temporary mission with nothing special about it".

goldbrease
Jun 20, 2008, 12:02 AM
SEED Blume and RAIGUTASU Svaltus (I'm not sure how Sonic Team wants to spell that in English, which I assume is a dark Svaltus).

I'm not 100% sure on if this is how that name is pronounced but i'm guessing ray goo ta soo.

Noblewine
Jun 20, 2008, 12:27 AM
Sounds like fun I can't wait to try this and work on my alts.

Para
Jun 20, 2008, 12:31 AM
Im pretty sure this is a story event mission that probably concludes the final battle altogether but I think its obvious enough for anyone to figure that out!

ShadowDragon28
Jun 20, 2008, 01:15 AM
Firebreak was epic. I loved 1up cup. Winter Event was... Okay. MAG was just awful. Only one mission, and Leaderboards equals nothing but a lot of ... Unfun.

I don't think I know anyone who -didn't- think MAG was boring. This event just sounds... I don't know, just hasn't really been anything that's jumped out at me, yet. The "Defend the reactor" or whatever has potential to be awesome, but just as much potential to be massive fail, too. Other than that...

What do I want? Event missions that are more like Challange mode missions (1up cup's moatoob was so awesome), aside from just... "Here's a temporary mission with nothing special about it".

I didn't give a shyte about the Leader Boards, and didn't over-spam the Mag mission, so IMO it was fun. I did not think MAG was "boring."

Ken_Silver
Jun 20, 2008, 01:18 AM
I didn't give a shyte about the Leader Boards, and didn't over-spam the Mag mission, so IMO it was fun. I did not think MAG was "boring."

This. MAG was awesome. I'll be spamming it, when it comes back. But that's because I want the Sange. Another story. :D

And to Miyoko, give it time. It might be more fun once we get more info on it. Let's here how the JPN players take to it, then we can "judge."

One more thing: Why is is named Ultimate Attack 6? What happened to the first 5?

BFGfreak
Jun 20, 2008, 01:38 AM
Well, the MAG leaderboards would have been good if they carried over from one charecter to another, that way I could switch up my playstyle and level some of my lower charecters while still competing for the leaderboard.

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 02:18 AM

My friend did 2 runs and after over a year of playing this game, said it was SO BORING he quit until its over, which it still isnt. hes a huge PSO fan too lol

was THAT boring for him XD 2 runs lol i got sick of it like in 5 runs its just a horrible and boring mission. no new monsters, same spawns over and over except for 1 room. map is always the same too, basically there's no variety in the map which is what makes it boring.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 24, 2008, 04:11 AM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=694

It's starting this week :O

Annoying, since it's going to coincide with MAG extension >_>

Chibi_psu
Jun 24, 2008, 04:14 AM
It seems there is a system update too but i dont understand what does that means.Level 31+ techs leveling as fast as 21+?

Dark_Heal_v2
Jun 24, 2008, 06:36 AM
I believe its techs lv 31+ having just lv 21 visual effects to other players

Aumi
Jun 24, 2008, 07:16 AM
I actually think it sounds pretty nice. I like that it will have these 3 types of mission, can't wait for purification. And I gotta say, if you ask me, then the Winter Event was the worst one. 1st place FireBreak, 2nd 1UP, 3rd MAG, 4th Winter Event. Also, I guess Dengeki is gonna be fun. Also can't wait to combine Sange and Yasha! But now that it seems that Episode 3 is as good as over, probably a new sequel is in the works.

And think about it, Ultimate Attack 6 is the 6th event of PSU. Probably that's why it's called '6'.

JC10001
Jun 24, 2008, 08:07 PM
I hope the real Holy Ray (S Rank version) drops from this event. The description mentions a rift in a relics site.

pikachief
Jun 24, 2008, 08:42 PM
I hope the real Holy Ray (S Rank version) drops from this event. The description mentions a rift in a relics site.

a lot of items and weapons "come from a demensional rift in a relics site" lol :/

beatrixkiddo
Jun 24, 2008, 09:19 PM

Every PSO-in-PSU item says that.

Arika
Jun 24, 2008, 09:23 PM
Holyray might never have a S rank version ,because it is alway meant for techer to use (Guntecher in PSU case)
they can't use S rank rifle

pikachief
Jun 24, 2008, 09:27 PM
is it seriously called Dark Mop-Up Operation? XD

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 24, 2008, 09:49 PM
Japanese servers always have all of the fun... with so many events and updates, they can be satisfied for LIFE playing this game.

Also, Phantasy Star Portable is coming their way in less than two months.

Wish I was in Japan right now...:-(

chaoskila
Jun 24, 2008, 09:51 PM
looks neat.

pikachief
Jun 24, 2008, 10:04 PM
Japanese servers always have all of the fun... with so many events and updates, they can be satisfied for LIFE playing this game.

Also, Phantasy Star Portable is coming their way in less than two months.

Wish I was in Japan right now...:-(

its only 1 month away from them lol

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 25, 2008, 02:18 AM

Yeah. "Darkness", "Dark"; same thing.

EspioKaos
Jun 25, 2008, 09:13 AM
"Yami wo saku zettai senmessen." That translates literally as "The Definitive Battle (of Annihilation) to Shred Apart the Darkness." I prefer "Shred the Darkness," but "Dark Mop-up" works just as well. (And every once in a while, you may catch me joking about this being "Darkbreak.")

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 25, 2008, 02:25 PM
"Yami wo saku zettai senmessen." That translates literally as "The Definitive Battle (of Annihilation) to Shred Apart the Darkness." I prefer "Shred the Darkness," but "Dark Mop-up" works just as well. (And every once in a while, you may catch me joking about this being "Darkbreak.")

Yeah, I had got something like that when I translated it myself, but a Japanese friend of mine just called it "Mop-up." This, and we also had Mop-ups in PSO.

Dragwind
Jun 25, 2008, 02:45 PM
"The Definitive Battle (of Annihilation) to Shred Apart the Darkness."

Wow, that actually sounds pretty good to me.

pikachief
Jun 25, 2008, 04:01 PM

ok yea lol thanks i prefered the name shred the darkness but this ssays it was mop-up, it sounded silly and it confused me

Namira
Jun 26, 2008, 06:49 AM
The servers just went up with the new missions around 3 hours ago, I've ran through the party mission a few times now, and it's great. :D (Haven't done the story missions yet, so I can't comment on those)

Block 1: Denes Relics. Enemies are Badiras, Golmoros, and Jarbas. Simple.
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1806/psu20080626051103004ce6.png

Block 2: One room, a long and narrow hallway. Enemies are Svaltus and...Raigutasu (Rygtas? Dunno the english name >_>) You fight 3-4 svaltus, (seperately), then 3-4 Rygtas, then more svaltus, then more rygtas, then you start fighting them in groups of two. End block.
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1191/psu20080626051533006fd9.png
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4660/psu20080626053310016ay2.png

Block 3: One room (again) of SEED infested, fiery Raphon Plains.
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7383/psu20080626054046017al3.png

First, a group of Koltova spawn, then a Gol Dolba (not sure if that's the english name. The big Koltova =P) with some Vahra, then a lot more Vahra, and a lot more Vahra. (5-6 at a time, and they continue to spawn as you defeat them) Then 2 more Gol Dolba and more Koltova, etc.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8509/psu20080626051949008yj7.png

Throughout the mission there are a few laser fences that you need 2 people to open, behind them are crates containing megidrops. (which you trade in for megispheres, which you trade in for items)

Boss is De Ragan in his usual habitat.

...And that's about it. I'm probably forgetting something, but those are the basics. Any other questions, just ask. :D

Chibi_psu
Jun 26, 2008, 06:56 AM
i was expecting some new stuff(units or armors) in the trader not those weapons.I guess they will add a second update with more items

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 07:24 AM
The servers just went up with the new missions around 3 hours ago, I've ran through the party mission a few times now, and it's great. :D (Haven't done the story missions yet, so I can't comment on those)

Block 1: Denes Relics. Enemies are Badiras, Golmoros, and Jarbas. Simple.
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1806/psu20080626051103004ce6.png

Block 2: One room, a long and narrow hallway. Enemies are Svaltus and...Raigutasu (Rygtas? Dunno the english name >_>) You fight 3-4 svaltus, (seperately), then 3-4 Rygtas, then more svaltus, then more rygtas, then you start fighting them in groups of two. End block.
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1191/psu20080626051533006fd9.png
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4660/psu20080626053310016ay2.png

Block 3: One room (again) of SEED infested, fiery Raphon Plains.
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7383/psu20080626054046017al3.png

First, a group of Koltova spawn, then a Gol Dolba (not sure if that's the english name. The big Koltova =P) with some Vahra, then a lot more Vahra, and a lot more Vahra. (5-6 at a time, and they continue to spawn as you defeat them) Then 2 more Gol Dolba and more Koltova, etc.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8509/psu20080626051949008yj7.png

Throughout the mission there are a few laser fences that you need 2 people to open, behind them are crates containing megidrops. (which you trade in for megispheres, which you trade in for items)

Boss is De Ragan in his usual habitat.

...And that's about it. I'm probably forgetting something, but those are the basics. Any other questions, just ask. :D

Is that S or S2?
(Hopes for S) :<

Namira
Jun 26, 2008, 07:37 AM
Yeah, all of those are from S rank. S2 requires lv100, and enemies are 160+. Spheres and Drops are a lot more common in S2 than they are in S, I hear. (With the high exp rate here, I'll be at 100 in just a few more runs :D)

And I realized I forgot one of the most important parts: The VR Temple music plays during the mission. :D

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 07:39 AM
Yeah, all of those are from S rank. S2 requires lv100, and enemies are 160+. Spheres and Drops are a lot more common in S2 than they are in S, I hear. (With the high exp rate here, I'll be at 100 in just a few more runs :D)

And I realized I forgot one of the most important parts: The VR Temple music plays during the mission. :D

*phew*...good to know ^^
Wonder what ragan will drop at that lvl XD

Arika
Jun 26, 2008, 07:42 AM
detail about trading item for Mr. EspioKaos :
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2065725&postcount=1099

Arika
Jun 26, 2008, 07:44 AM
The Magashi mission has specially describe in read as a "very hard mission"
and it seem that the story on that mission will be update more once we unlock the puzzle.

as for the Deragan, it is still the old weak Deragan, even with his lv 165 lol

FOnewearl-Lina
Jun 26, 2008, 07:50 AM
I gave trade guy 30 hard earned spheres, and in return I got an 11 star twin handgun that looks exactly like Bullet Master! Go Sonic Team, give us S rank versions of A rank weapons!

Chibi_psu
Jun 26, 2008, 08:31 AM
can you post a picture of ther weapon?

Arika
Jun 26, 2008, 08:49 AM
***Spoiler Alert***

[spoiler-box]
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4084/psu20080626231435003cq5.jpg
For the official Eng title name of "Operation: Annihilate Magashi"

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7073/psu20080626232133005uw0.jpg
Magashi vs Helga

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5183/psu20080626232200007wk6.jpg
Oh, so this is the first time we met her? then PSP is later story?

[/spoiler-box]

Golto
Jun 26, 2008, 09:06 AM
Vjerina / power

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15614.jpg

[B] Kazikami

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15610.jpg

Chibi_psu
Jun 26, 2008, 09:27 AM
can you post more pictures about that mission?And no psp is before episode 2... that means shes alive...i though ethan killer her lol

Mysterious-G
Jun 26, 2008, 10:25 AM
We don't know about whether she got killed.
Ethan eventually killed her in the moving comic, which takes place at the final of Episode II.
However, we cannot be sure of that.

And PSP plays before Episode II.

And you say it is mentioned you meet her the first time in the new mission?
That does not have to mean it plays in the PSP time either, since I suppose in PSP you are not the same Guardian as in Episode II and III, since you meet Laia the first time in the beginning of Episode II. So your AoI char might now have met Helga before.

Arika
Jun 26, 2008, 10:28 AM
can you post more pictures about that mission?And no psp is before episode 2... that means shes alive...i though ethan killer her lol

>> no, I read the text she say:
She say that, her name is Helga neuman. and then mention Arika-chan name. She say don't be surprised why she know my name. and that she has known me for a long time.

SO, yea, I mean that we play PSP as different character.

Arika
Jun 26, 2008, 10:57 AM
a shot of the event main mission
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7287/psu20080627002955004dw9.jpg

the good thing is that the new bird-type svaltus is different to Tengough(which is what I though at first). he alway fly in the air all the time, and he also has the new move I never seen before. he use his wings to flip out double cyclone.

New side-story mission has description : "very hard mission" in red.
in detail = spoiler alert
[spoiler-box]
bascially, you are alone, and enemy lv 150+(with reduced HP, because it would take ages to finish this if they do not).
Enemy in this mission are combo with all element, there are many of C-Rucar, Bil de bear, Alligator, and the one from new recently moatoob mission Gainozeros. (some of them are buff). during fighting those, there are new type of trap that will unequipp your weapon.(just for annoying you lol).
In this mission, scape doll will not function.

[/spoiler-box]

RemiusTA
Jun 26, 2008, 01:17 PM
RETURN OF THE WEAPON UNEQUIPPING!

Jesus that was annoying in PSO. Lol this should be interesting.

They should have one that disables your Line Sheild XD

Golto
Jun 26, 2008, 02:14 PM
Made De Regan Slayer?

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15624.jpg

We so need lvl 150+ S3s of v1 missions now.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 26, 2008, 02:35 PM
Made De Regan Slayer?Yes, from De Ragan 150+, apparently.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 26, 2008, 02:43 PM
Max Attack 6 pics. Don't view if you don't want TEH EVENT AND STORY SPOILERD etc

[spoiler-box]Wow, a GM~
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1395.jpg
They split the counter into 3 parts (to help loading I suppose?). First counter has the event battle missions, second has the event prologue and trade mission, third has all the old missions from 5F.
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1396.jpg
Just a random pic of Rygutass
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1397.jpg
And another
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1398.jpg
Blackbull drops like crazy on S from these guys (S2 drops [B]Kaza-kikami)
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1399.jpg
Firebreak Raffon
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1400.jpg
And more (Twin Tornadoc is an area drop for this area on S2)
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1401.jpg
Finally, I got a Blackbull :3
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1402.jpg
And some beast girl wearing Lumia's outfit.
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/aoi/aoi1403.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Golto
Jun 26, 2008, 04:03 PM
There they go again with their retarded drop patterns. Rygutass lvl 100-149 Blackbull, lvl 150-174 [b] Kazakami.

pikachief
Jun 26, 2008, 05:12 PM
im gonna have a talk with my dad tomorrow, Kitty may make a JP comeback if allowed to, in about a week :D

EDIT: ooohhh my friend may join but it depends..... i think he is still on windows 98 :( lol

Namira
Jun 27, 2008, 12:39 AM
Huh, that's weird. I bought a Promoto weapon from the exchange mission, and instead of receiving it automatically, I was tranferred to a room in Linear Line containing only a box and a crystal, and I had to break open the box and pick up my weapon, then use the crystal to return to the exchange mission. 0_o (Of course, it might have been like that in Dengeki/MAG as well, I wouldn't know)

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7619/promotoss6.png

(I bought a Vish Promoto, it came with 34% earth, not sure if percent/element is always the same or chosen randomly)

beatrixkiddo
Jun 27, 2008, 02:31 AM
Huh, that's weird. I bought a Promoto weapon from the exchange mission, and instead of receiving it automatically, I was tranferred to a room in Linear Line containing only a box and a crystal, and I had to break open the box and pick up my weapon, then use the crystal to return to the exchange mission. 0_o (Of course, it might have been like that in Dengeki/MAG as well, I wouldn't know)

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7619/promotoss6.png

(I bought a Vish Promoto, it came with 34% earth, not sure if percent/element is always the same or chosen randomly)

Probably random, which is why they had to make it a drop instead of just giving to you.

Nanosystem
Jun 27, 2008, 02:37 PM
OMG this looks so fun >< Only have to wait 8 more months to do it and by then everyone will not care. :D Maybe killer elite drops from Dark Falz Second form? along with maybe every other 12* gun that hasn't dropped.

Chibi_psu
Jun 27, 2008, 02:46 PM
any pictures of those new weapons in the trader?Do they look like the 12* weapons or what?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 27, 2008, 03:04 PM
any pictures of those new weapons in the trader?Do they look like the 12* weapons or what?
No, just more 8* Kubara copy visuals.

Zorafim
Jun 27, 2008, 03:52 PM
Mm, I'm glad to see that De Ragan Slayers will be dropping. They probably won't be overly expensive. The downside is that they drop made, but I suppose I can sell any I get and just buy a light one.

So, PSUjp has the Buti and the Slayer already... I can't wait to be able to use these. Yes, I've got my slayic, but it doesn't have that that swooshing sound it did offline...

fayt6
Jun 27, 2008, 06:22 PM
isnt that the chick on the psp vid for the new psu ? if so u think humans can go seed?

pikachief
Jun 27, 2008, 06:26 PM
isnt that the chick on the psp vid for the new psu ? if so u think humans can go seed?

Im gonna pretend u didnt ask that lol

bLOODSAW
Jun 27, 2008, 07:28 PM
HAI GUIZE, REDDY TO "SHRED" NEWDAYZ THREE TIMES OVER!?!?!

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 28, 2008, 11:10 AM
HAI GUIZE, REDDY TO "SHRED" NEWDAYZ THREE TIMES OVER!?!?!

If you've had said 500 times over, I would have just replied, "White Beast?"

BFGfreak
Jun 28, 2008, 11:17 AM
If you've had said 500 times over, I would have just replied, "White Beast?"
LOL poor rutsu, his poor ultimate dragon proves to be the easiest boss in the game

Golto
Jun 29, 2008, 10:11 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the 12* [B] Shigga Paduka finally drops from lvl 150+ Vanda Merthas.

pikachief
Jun 29, 2008, 10:16 AM
omg i didnt check the other missions :O

I LOVE that shotgun!

EspioKaos
Jun 29, 2008, 12:20 PM
Bonus panel update:

20,000,000 - Two weeks of megaholy Photon Fortune. (No surprise, right?)
40,000,000 - 500 players will receive... a PSU ballpoint projector pen.

Eh heh. Not not too thrilling on that second one. Hopefully 60 million will be more interesting. :lol:

relentless
Jun 29, 2008, 12:35 PM
Bonus panel update:

20,000,000 - Two weeks of megaholy Photon Fortune. (No surprise, right?)
40,000,000 - 500 players will receive... a PSU ballpoint projector pen.

Eh heh. Not not too thrilling on that second one. Hopefully 60 million will be more interesting. :lol:

lol A Pen?!?! And only for 500 even? XD Wow that sounds like whack for being the 40mil mark. :P
I bet next will be 50% off clothes or something like that. :lol:

RadiantLegend
Jun 29, 2008, 12:55 PM
I wont mind a psu pen with my chars on it.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 29, 2008, 12:58 PM
To every who is saying fall or so...

Don't you mean in 2010? Haha, we still have to get 2nd MAG!

Arika
Jun 29, 2008, 03:50 PM
lol A Pen?!?! And only for 500 even? XD Wow that sounds like whack for being the 40mil mark. :P
I bet next will be 50% off clothes or something like that. :lol:

40 millions mark using time around 4 times only, so it is not even a high rank mile stone one. ;-)

pikachief
Jun 29, 2008, 03:54 PM
To every who is saying fall or so...

Don't you mean in 2010? Haha, we still have to get 2nd MAG!

I think early winter, and the GM gave us a rough schedule of our events including GBR's! we should be getting this in october/november.

relentless
Jun 29, 2008, 03:56 PM
40 millions mark using time around 4 times only, so it is not even a high rank mile stone one. ;-)

I see. You're right then. Good to hear that, I guess. Now I wonder how that will do on our servers sometime. lol I mean, I think even 40mil is kinda a lot to us already. XD

Indica
Jun 29, 2008, 06:25 PM
Im really hoping they update the exchange for this mission. There's gotta be a Black Heart unit in this exchange.

Maybe like 99 Megi-spheres for Black Heart Unit.

Every event so far there has been a theme offering that same kind of element unit.

Golto
Jun 29, 2008, 07:07 PM
The current speculation was that dark wing unit would be added after the 2nd week maybic.

Namira
Jun 29, 2008, 08:10 PM
I'm really hoping there's more weapons added. Right now, the melee weapons offered are swords, axes, claws, etc. Where's the promozashi, the ryo-promozashi, the promoto saber, twin promoto saber, double promoto saber? Fighgunners aren't able to buy any of their weapons. -_-

Phoenix_Black
Jun 29, 2008, 08:30 PM
Also... What's this Mystery Glaive business, hm?

Golto
Jun 29, 2008, 09:11 PM
Also... What's this Mystery Glaive business, hm?

I think its a mistranslation, should be Mystery Grave maybe.

EspioKaos
Jun 29, 2008, 10:01 PM
Mysterious Grave (http://psupedia.info/Mysterious_Grave). (Here, too (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/1950/mysterious_grave/).) It's just a new room decoration.

dingo123
Jun 30, 2008, 12:39 AM
what are the deragan boss boxes lv150+ drops? i know that the verijina power drops from there but what else does?

Chuck_Norris
Jun 30, 2008, 12:44 AM
what are the deragan boss boxes lv150+ drops? i know that the verijina power drops from there but what else does?

http://psupedia.info/Roar_of_the_Fiery_Beast

Caliburn
De Ragan Slayer
De Ragan Line
Vijerina / Power
[b] Caliburn
[b] Buccaneer
[b] Phantom
[b] Storm
[b] Storm Line

I look forward to more Buccanner and Caliburn boards. :wacko:

chaoskila
Jun 30, 2008, 12:58 AM
Mysterious Grave (http://psupedia.info/Mysterious_Grave). (Here, too (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/1950/mysterious_grave/).) It's just a new room decoration.

that is really cool
now only if they would make a new halloween wallpaper

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 01:06 AM
agito repcas for all......magashi drops fully made ones.....yay!

beatrixkiddo
Jun 30, 2008, 01:36 AM

I look forward to more Buccanner and Caliburn boards. :wacko:

Yeah, aside from V/Power the drops from Ragan on S2 suck ;D

Arika
Jul 2, 2008, 05:45 AM
so this is how we obtain SONIC disk? <,<
puzzle...opened..
well, next one will be something related to unlock mission, I m sure..

Namira
Jul 3, 2008, 05:19 AM
:D The second party mission went up a while ago, I've run through it twice now. (failed the first run >_>) It's really fun though.

Basically, you have 3 blocks, each block is just one room though. Once everyone in the party is ready, you approach the fence and get transported to the main area for that block. There's one area that's sectioned off by little blue lasers close to the ground, this area is the "reactor". To the right of the screen you'll see the reactor gauge. It starts off at max, and every time an enemy enters the reactor area and stays in there for too long, it starts to go down. You fail the mission if the reactor gauge empties. Monsters will continue to spawn, you have to kill them before they enter the reactor area.

Block 1: (Check the map at the top right so you see what the room is like, the colored in area is the reactor.)
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080626_051103_004.png
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_053045_007.png <- You can see what it looks like in this pic. Enemies will spawn all over the room and head towards the reactor in the center, you have to stop them before they get there. :D

Enemies in block 1 are ice element, Ageetas, Ollakas, and Ubakadras (or whatever they're called >_> The big things you fight in White Beast) spawn here.

Block 2:
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_053237_009.png
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_053437_010.png
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_053457_012.png

Enemies spawn at the back of the room and run towards the other end. Enemies are dark element and include delsabans, dilnazens, and little small things that run really fast (Unsure of english name. Galldeen? Galdin? Something like that)

Block 3:
The reactor here is in the middle of the room, and enemies come at it from both sides. This is the hardest block (and where my party failed the first time >_>) And even in my second run we finished with the reactor gauge pretty low.

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_053534_013.png
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_053741_016.png
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_053852_017.png

Enemies are light element: Tengohgs, Goemon, and Rappies.

You can press the switches in all 3 blocks to bring up laser fences around the reactor that will temporarily keep out enemies.
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_053623_014.png

After each block, a crystal and PP cube will appear, use the crystal to go to the next block.

Block 4:
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/NamiraPSU/psu20080703_054151_022.png

Not much here, you just break all the boxes (didn't get a pic before they were destroyed) and get the reward.

End mission. :D

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 05:51 AM
new mission is crazy fun, and nice drop too!
basically it is simiiar to the defend one on dengeki cup.
it is quite challenging on S2.

Namira
Jul 3, 2008, 05:58 AM
Heh, I wasn't around for Dengeki so I didn't realize this kind of mission was done already. Either way, I love it. :D

Namira
Jul 3, 2008, 06:04 AM
Oh, and another thing I forgot to say: Nostalgia in Solitude (Crater music) plays during the mission. :D

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 06:51 AM
Heh, I wasn't around for Dengeki so I didn't realize this kind of mission was done already. Either way, I love it. :D

not all the same, but similar. in the dengeki, it implement as trap more than just defend.
for example, if everybody step out of circle => big trap, and all die. ;_;

Golto
Jul 3, 2008, 08:57 AM
Orpa / Hp Restore

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15723.jpg

RemiusTA
Jul 3, 2008, 09:48 AM
Oh, and another thing I forgot to say: Nostalgia in Solitude (Crater music) plays during the mission. :D

Im so tired of that music. They should definately play Underword (Chaos) or (equilibrium), seeing as it was the awesomest track in all the PSO series.

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 09:55 AM
It seem that VR-temple music and Crater will alway be the event music ._.

GH499
Jul 3, 2008, 09:57 AM
Hmmm so this event use fire, light, ice, and dark armor.

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 09:58 AM
yup, but I think they plan to have all element of enemy anyway, next one will be moatoob. I bet, earth and lighting!

RemiusTA
Jul 3, 2008, 10:04 AM
They already had lightning ;0

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 10:34 AM
They already had lightning ;0
where? no, this event never have any single lighting monster yet!!.
ST might think that people piss off lighting monster during degeki already.
even if you cinlude bonus mission like Magashi one, you still see earth enemy,
but no lighting at all.

Kamica
Jul 3, 2008, 08:03 PM
Let's compare the two missions so far.

Mission 1:
Better drops
Better character exp

Mission2:
Faster completion time
Better Mission Points
Easier Megi Spheres

Personally, I prefer Mission 1.

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 08:19 PM
I prefer 2, because it is more fun, lol :D

Kamica
Jul 3, 2008, 08:26 PM
I think mission 1 is more fun.

Mission 2 is a straight out kill fest. That is fine if you like to kill hundreds of enemies in a very short period.

But I prefer Mission 1 because it is more difficult in general. The second block of Mission 1 especially is fun everytime.

Dragwind
Jul 3, 2008, 08:29 PM
Actually, both of those cater to my interests. I enjoy both those aspects, so I guess that would help with the monotonous grind issues with past events.

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 08:30 PM
well, basically the reason I think mission 2 is more fun, because it implement in different style as in game free mission. mission 1 is just the same as free mission, adding more mid-boss and more enemies.

Namira
Jul 4, 2008, 12:55 AM
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. The first mission didn't really feel like an event mission, the second mission is much more unique. But they're both great anyways. :D

ForteGunnerW
Jul 4, 2008, 01:06 AM
i think it should have a bit and say what really happened in psoand say what dark falz is...

Itsuki
Jul 4, 2008, 01:33 AM
I have a full run of the 2nd mission that I will be uploading later. Its one of my first runs of it, so its kinda messy and I end up just using twins the entire time. I did a quick compress at 150% speed, might recompress, we'll see. Internet isn't cooperating, so I can't upload. Its about 12 minute run, 8 minutes at 150% speed.

EspioKaos
Jul 4, 2008, 09:38 AM
The 80 million milestone was just reached, earning a two week period of half-priced clothes and parts. This also put on display the next four milestones: 100, 120, 140 and 160 million.

Itsuki
Jul 5, 2008, 04:04 AM
*bump* and crosspost from the screenshot and movies thread because the actual videos have more to do with this post than the screenshot and movies post ->

Two videos of the currently running event on the JP server:

This one is a full run of the second mission. In 1.5x speed. Its not the cleanest run. You get to see us chatting and everything during it, so we're obviously not going for time. We do get a rare spawn (jaggo sonichi). Normally that would be replaced by Dilnazen. My rifles have killer shot on them, for jaggo headshots. I did not expect to get a spawn though, it just so happened they were there, so I used them.

Party Members:
Lyrise (FighMaster)
Bless (I forget. Fortefighter? Something.)
VectormanX (FighMaster)
Me (Kesara, GunMaster)

13:20 for the run (at 1.5x its 9:15 for the video).
http://rapidshare.com/files/127260732/PSU_Ultimate_Attack_6_07-04.avi.html

This one is a Svaltus Hallway section of the first mission. Its a rather silly hallway. Really the video is not that interesting, but I just uploaded it because I find the hallway silly. This hallway is also part of the reason why this mission oozes exp, its also the source of lots and lots of deaths. Gunmaster's lack HP, newmans lack HP, the combination of the two results in me getting 1 shot a few times.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWjGIPd0-7s

Clunker
Jul 5, 2008, 09:25 AM
Holy carp! That's a lotta mobs!

Erm, I noticed one of you had an example of the 12* S rank R-mag "Elsral"... O_O;

Where does one find those things!
I NEED at least three!!

They are the only other S Rank Rmag I find visually appealling, besides the 10* Ebrozike
(& the Ebrozike only in a minor way).

Actually, I like the A rank Rmag 'look' - what Mecha geek like m'self wouldn't like a little ufo/robot watching over one's left shoulder, blazing away at one's foes?

Ezodagrom
Jul 5, 2008, 09:30 AM
Holy carp! That's a lotta mobs!

Erm, I noticed one of you had an example of the 12* S rank R-mag "Elsral"... O_O;

Where does one find those things!
I NEED at least three!!

They are the only other S Rank Rmag I find visually appealling, besides the 10* Ebrozike
(& the Ebrozike only in a minor way).

Actually, I like the A rank Rmag 'look' - what Mecha geek like m'self wouldn't like a little ufo/robot watching over one's left shoulder, blazing away at one's foes?

Looks like Esral drops from lvl 150+ Orgdus (but only drops made though :<).

Clunker
Jul 5, 2008, 10:11 AM
Crudcakes. Drops *MADE*, from a *RARE* enemy? *_*

How common is Orgdus on this event mission, seemingly? I was wanting Ice, Ground, and Lighting ones... (V_V);

Also, are these mobs reduced in HP by any chance?

If not, for decent times, do the missions seem to need what lvl of the proper Rifle/Shotgun Bullets?
(I've been working on Melee PAs so far this year, and have been neglecting my bullets)

Arika
Jul 5, 2008, 10:20 AM

How common is Orgdus on this event mission, seemingly? I was wanting Ice, Ground, and Lighting ones... (V_V);

If not, for decent times, do the missions seem to need what lvl of the proper Rifle/Shotgun Bullets?
(I've been working on Melee PAs so far this year, and have been neglecting my bullets)

the rare monster appear rate around Winter event.
lv of bullet shoot be a bit high, there is no reduce HP on enemy. and u have to fight like 10 Svaltus.
whatever PAs are fine, just use the one that suit ur classes.

Clunker
Jul 5, 2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks, Arika.

That means I better get hoppin' on my Bullets... I've only 2 for Rifle, and 2 for Shotguns at 31...
@_@

Itsuki
Jul 5, 2008, 10:50 AM

As Arika said, full hp svaltus. I personally use a 31+ rifle, to twitch. It doesn't deal a whole lot of damage, but it does keep the svaltus from moving around or attacking too much so that the rest of the party can just run in and massacre it. Melee is actually probably better for time (svaltus have reduced damage from bullets, so even a high level shotty won't deal HUGE amounts of damage).

As for how rare... its an event mission... its relatively long... its about as rare as rare monsters are in event missions. I believe 6 of them spawn... maybe 8... so you're bound to get atleast 1 if the orgdus spawn.

Clunker
Jul 5, 2008, 11:04 AM
So full power Svaltus - what about that "Protect the Generators" mission?

Are the various mobs there also full HP/Power?

Itsuki
Jul 5, 2008, 11:21 AM
So full power Svaltus - what about that "Protect the Generators" mission?

Are the various mobs there also full HP/Power?

They're definately full power in that mission. But as for hp... I'm not sure... perhaps a bit lower? No less than half I would say. They still can take a decent number of hits. I'm not sure if its just because theres a lot of small fry in the missions or what. They do give full exp. And even though its a shorter mission with more enemies, as said many times before, the first mission blows it away EXP/Time wise.

Ceresa
Jul 5, 2008, 11:23 AM
Those Svaltus aren't anywhere close to full hp...

~18k hp for the lvl 160 ones is more like half at best. Full hp raffon ones are around 30k at 105.

And there's only 3 Orgdus in the rare spawn, think I'm 0/15 so far!

Clunker
Jul 5, 2008, 12:03 PM
Only *three* in a rare spawn? And only normal appearance of rare maps?

Caaaarp. I seem to have the worst luck in getting rare maps. Sigh. Meybe I can hop into other
parties for better findings.

I just gotta have those Elsrals!

Arika
Jul 6, 2008, 03:31 AM
prize for 100 mil was the magashi mission update.
I will try it out what is the news story adding.

Serious spoiler, please don't look at it no matter what.
[spoiler-box]
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/360/psu20080706185934002ie0.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5372/psu20080706190335008nk1.jpg
magashi mass product all were ordered to destroyed themselves!! (why!!?)
but this last one disobey and wanted to fight us until die.
[/spoiler-box]

EspioKaos
Jul 6, 2008, 11:05 AM
Nice! Now that's the kind of event reward I'm looking forward to!

pikachief
Jul 6, 2008, 04:09 PM
y do i never listen to spoiler warnings? D: lol

fayt6
Jul 6, 2008, 04:15 PM
keep pretending dosent mean i didnt ask lol

Ken_Silver
Jul 6, 2008, 05:59 PM
Me? I love spoilers! Gib me Moar! LOL.

[spoiler-box]
If you believe the SEGAC conspiracy theories, we'll never get them anyway :razz:
[/spoiler-box]

EspioKaos
Jul 9, 2008, 01:20 PM
I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but the 120 million kill prize was unlocked the other day. Eh... two weeks of free Lumilass. <_<;

[insert crickets chirping here]

Itsuki
Jul 9, 2008, 01:38 PM
I think we can all tell why it wasn't mentioned.

Arika
Jul 10, 2008, 07:16 AM
-Darkness Wing was out, but increase only 4 STA, although it boost your PP regen a bit better than the B rank one.
-Boss on new mission is just Dark fakis, not Dark faiz

there is a room that required 3 people to get in, SEED venus inside.

Ezodagrom
Jul 10, 2008, 07:30 AM
-Darkness Wing was out, but increase only 4 STA, although it boost your PP regen a bit better than the B rank one.
-Boss on new mission is just Dark fakis, not Dark faiz
Hmm...Dulk Fakis? ^^;
Well, wonder what his lvl 150+ drops are :>

Mysterious-G
Jul 10, 2008, 07:44 AM
http://psupedia.info/Shred_the_Darkness

Check out the new mission drops, aswell as the new trade items. D;

Arika
Jul 10, 2008, 07:49 AM
http://psupedia.info/Shred_the_Darkness

Check out the new mission drops, aswell as the new trade items. D;

hmm, why there is no SEED venus inside there? is that rare mob? I only tried it once tho, more runs when other importers wake up.
there is also unknown spot (it does really called unknown block lol)
where you fight like 100-200 panons. best spot to prac skill ever.

Mysterious-G
Jul 10, 2008, 08:04 AM
Most badass room ever. Any idea how it is obtained? Guess it got addes with this update, but how to get it? Exchange mission?

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15878.jpg

Arika
Jul 10, 2008, 08:06 AM
Most badass room ever. Any idea how it is obtained? Guess it got addes with this update, but how to get it? Exchange mission?

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15878.jpg (http://www.mithra.to/%7Epsu/uploader/src/psu15878.jpg)

event item..

Namira
Jul 10, 2008, 08:07 AM
When I first saw the teleporter, I thought "ooooh, UNKNOWN, that sounds like it might be something dangerous" and it's just a room with a hundred panons. (There's actually two 'unknown' areas in the mission)

A bit more detailed explanation:

There are a few seed pyramid things in different rooms throughout the first 2 blocks. You have to have 3 people stand by it and shoot at the seed orb thing inside. (if you take too long, it explodes, dealing tons of damage) Breaking them gets you a megisphere, and at the beggining of block 2, breaking one of them opens a door that leads to block 3. Block 3 has SEED Venus like Arika said, they're not rares. And at the end of block 3 is a warp to UNKNOWN. You kill a bunch of Panon, then it takes you back to block 2. At that point, there's only one room left, and after you clear it you take another UNKNOWN warp and kill more panon, then go back and fight the boss.

I've only played the mission twice so far though. Maybe the UNKNOWN warp has a chance of taking you elsewhere.

Golto
Jul 10, 2008, 08:32 AM
Looks like they finally fixed Dulk's drops to have [b] Rattlesnake for this mission event anyways.

Natasha_M
Jul 10, 2008, 08:46 AM
第四の封印装置 - The Forth Seal (http://psupedia.info/The_Fourth_Seal)
has Jaggo Actes as rare spawn in S2 dropping [B]Ank Bico.

Also the dulk Fakis drop template as been updated more to be confirmed.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 10, 2008, 07:34 PM
OMG! Darkness Wing! YES! *Finally*!!
F**K MAG extention SEGA bring us this event A.S.A.P. !

The_Brimada
Jul 10, 2008, 08:08 PM
OMG! Darkness Wing! YES! *Finally*!!
F**K MAG extention SEGA bring us this event A.S.A.P. !

[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=164&pictureid=2711[/spoiler-box]

It does look pretty cool.

pikachief
Jul 10, 2008, 08:09 PM
i just wanna see what the heart of dulk looks like!

beatrixkiddo
Jul 10, 2008, 08:16 PM
http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15759.jpg

Heart of Dulk | Sacred Cloth

Killing Hearts | Heart of Onma

Darkness Wing | Safety Heart

The Darkness Wing looks cool from that angle, but pretty shit from any other angle. I'll use it anyway when I get one because of the PP regen, but yeah.

Golto
Jul 10, 2008, 08:19 PM
I so called them adding the Dark wing for the 2nd half of the event :P

pikachief
Jul 10, 2008, 09:06 PM
omg omg omg black dulk fakis wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o

sorry paradi cataract i got a new favorite extra slot unit for VOLTRON :D

I <3 dulk fakis :P lol

chicken105
Jul 10, 2008, 09:56 PM
heart of dulk looks amazing o.o; gib

EspioKaos
Jul 11, 2008, 08:39 AM
The 140 million point prize has been revealed: G.Colony Model, a room decoration.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/secret/prize_07_l.jpg

chicken105
Jul 11, 2008, 08:46 AM
I want parum D:

Apone
Jul 11, 2008, 09:36 AM
Safety heart+love line+sweet death/love inferno = HEART OVAHLOAD!!

Arika
Jul 11, 2008, 10:42 AM
Honestly, look to the real one, and I see Heart of Dulk
look better than the Darkness Wing.

EspioKaos
Jul 13, 2008, 12:57 AM
160 million kills gives...

300 T-shirts.
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/secret/prize_08_l.jpg

It's the Koltova shirt they showed last year! (I think it's the one SonicTeam said they'd produce if enough people requested it.) Heh, I'd love to have one. :lol:

Arika
Jul 13, 2008, 01:43 AM
300 T-shirts.

you know wht I think of that ? ;-)

chaostroop3
Jul 13, 2008, 01:22 PM
The 140 million point prize has been revealed: G.Colony Model, a room decoration.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/secret/prize_07_l.jpg

OMG NO! the enemy will steal one to plot the destruction of the gaurdians colony!!!!!ITS HOPELESS ABANDON SHIP!

EspioKaos
Jul 15, 2008, 09:09 AM
180 million points was reached just a short while ago, earning a 20% boost to weapon and line shield synthesis rates for two weeks.
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/secret/prize_09_l.jpg

Mysterious-G
Jul 15, 2008, 09:29 AM
Gah, they tricked me. On the site this corner was under the one which unlocked event content. So I actually was surprised to see this.
But I guess if there will be more content, then at 200 million points.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 15, 2008, 09:37 AM
OMG NO! the enemy will steal one to plot the destruction of the gaurdians colony!!!!!ITS HOPELESS ABANDON SHIP!

Kwahaha the enemy is me!

Ken_Silver
Jul 15, 2008, 10:56 AM
That G-Colony model is pretty cool. I'd buy one.

S.T.K
Jul 15, 2008, 12:39 PM
wtf... Still no whittil Wings?!?

Umberger
Jul 15, 2008, 02:10 PM
wtf... Still no whittil Wings?!?

They're going to be released through some special connectivity mission with PSP when it is released I believe.

pikachief
Jul 15, 2008, 03:25 PM
They're going to be released through some special connectivity mission with PSP when it is released I believe.

no the PSP will get it when u transfer your character to PSP.

it seems as if everyone misread it because everyone keeps saying the full game is getting it too :/

EspioKaos
Jul 15, 2008, 03:54 PM
no the PSP will get it when u transfer your character to PSP.

it seems as if everyone misread it because everyone keeps saying the full game is getting it too :/
No, your AOTI character will get it when you do the data import thing from AOTI to PSP. I've double, triple and by now quadruple checked my translation of what's on the official site to make sure it was accurate, and it still is. (See how paranoid I am?)

「ファンタシースターポータブル」ネットワーク連動サービスの1つである、PSUキャラクターデータのダウ ンロードを行うと、なんと本家「イルミナスの野望」側でも特典として、アイテム「ヴィヴィアン・フリューゲ 」「ホワイティル・ウィング」のどちらかがもらえる!

"One feature of Phantasy Star Portable's network link service is that when you download your PSU character data, you will receive a special item in Ambition of the Illuminus, either Vivienne Fluge or Whitill Wing!"

pikachief
Jul 15, 2008, 04:05 PM
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u confused me a few times with these translations X.x

so i guess the 360 users have to wait until some other event? :(

oh well my PSP characters will have the wings in 2 weeks! :D

oh another transfer question, can u transfer your characters from the Demo AND the JPPSU version? :D I want my wings but i also want my PSP demo character D:

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 16, 2008, 03:37 AM
The Magashi mission has specially describe in read as a "very hard mission"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FG17LTKU
First half of this "very hard mission", up to the point where I get hit ><

Arika
Jul 16, 2008, 07:52 AM
I really described like that, although it wasn't that hard lol.
all of us cleared it anyway.
Solo magashix7 on S2 without using trap is much harder.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 16, 2008, 08:03 AM
I really described like that, although it wasn't that hard lol.
all of us cleared it anyway.
It's still fun to see how far you can get without getting hit. What about you?

Arika
Jul 16, 2008, 08:23 AM
It's still fun to see how far you can get without getting hit. What about you?
I just make sure I m survived and get all the drop, that is it :D

Itsuki
Jul 16, 2008, 11:01 AM
I dunno, I die in it often enough. If it can't be reliably cleared then its hard of the most of the rest of PSU. Especially considering the 15 sphere entrance fee every time x_o. But its really only the bunnies that give me a problem. As long as I can get by those, the rest of the mission is gravy.

Clunker
Jul 16, 2008, 01:39 PM
First half of this "very hard mission", up to the point where I get hit ><

Ah, thanks for uploading this mission. Can't wait till part 2!

I take it you are running as a GunMaster?

I'm assuming your PAs are at/near max; what about the grinds on your gear?
If I'm viewing the video correctly, you've a Spread Needle/G, Battlestopper, Shigga Barec?
Is that all that you used?

The mobs are at full health as well, correct?

(I'm trying to see how much 'work' I've got on my Ranger-side abilities to be able to be able to similarly
do as well during the Regional release of these Shred the Darkness missions)

Ceresa
Jul 16, 2008, 02:17 PM
It's always the same spawns, just reliably do what you do on your wins to clear it reliably!

Really, if I can clear it with minimal effort as MF with under 2k hp (and I never get 1shot even) and no moving while attacking and no paradi cataract iwinbutton~, why is any other class having issues. You have no less then 29 guaranteed Trimates to work with against mobs with like 10-20% hp, I mean seriously, come on. Hell, a decently geared FM can probably faceroll their way to victory on this shit.

And 15 spheres is what, 30 minutes worth of runs of other event missions you were going to run anyways?

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 16, 2008, 06:10 PM
I'm assuming your PAs are at/near max; what about the grinds on your gear?
If I'm viewing the video correctly, you've a Spread Needle/G, Battlestopper, Shigga Barec?
Is that all that you used?
PAs at 50, Spread Needle is +6, everything else is +10.
But the most important stat for doing this reliably is Accuracy, enemies at 150+ have alot of Evasion.

Really, if I can clear it with minimal effort as MF with under 2k hp (and I never get 1shot even) and no moving while attacking and no paradi cataract iwinbutton~
Gotta make up for getting 1 shot by bot missile in Linear Train somehow huh?

Clunker
Jul 16, 2008, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=Ceresa;2089332]You have no less then 29 guaranteed Trimates to work with against mobs with like 10-20% hp, I mean seriously, come on.QUOTE]

29 Trimates?
Do you mean that they drop fairly often during this mission? (Sorry if I'm being dense)

Mobs are at only 10-20% HP? Really? That's great news!
I have a real b*tch of a time getting things past the 2nd-3rd grind; having a S rank Shotgun
at +10 is a dream for me... sigh.

Ceresa
Jul 16, 2008, 06:33 PM
There's 9 boxes that always drop Trimates, and a PA cube.

Gotta make up for getting 1 shot by bot missile in Linear Train somehow huh?

Atreides scum.

hewitt
Jul 16, 2008, 07:30 PM
Has there been any videos made of the missions yet?

RedMussel
Jul 16, 2008, 07:46 PM
Mama mia, here we go again. My my.

Alura
Jul 16, 2008, 07:57 PM
Mama mia, here we go again. My my.

lol :D

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 16, 2008, 08:05 PM
Atreides scum.
Ironic, the Harkonnen bloodline lives on only through the Atreides.
Besides, Caseals are of Ixian manufacture.

Arika
Jul 16, 2008, 08:26 PM
Hey Ceresa, long time no see, I just wonder how did you fight Magashi on MF? I think most of the tech is too slow, and not efficient at all. He can kill MF within 1 combo too, you have a very good armor or something?

LuigiMario
Jul 16, 2008, 08:48 PM
I wonder if he noticed the big thread about this.

Ceresa
Jul 16, 2008, 08:56 PM
Feralline 29% dark + Pijeri / Resist 5% Pretty average resistance, cati rainbow + a 100k armor would get you the same defensive capability.

No buffs except retialide.

Pushan + Foie for attack, 2k dmg or so and it doesn't fuck your screen like diga. Attack after he combos, attack during his damufoie and jellen, the only attack he ever caught me with was some charge that didn't do more then 1k ish. Have trimate ready before you go in obviously so you don't waste time scrolling to it. His hp is nerfed too, it's a short fight.

Arika
Jul 16, 2008, 09:13 PM
attack during his damufoie and jellen,

err.. that kidda slow fight isn't it? and only 2 k each.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 16, 2008, 09:17 PM
Yaino! compared to the HERO, I look like turtle!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z2E2627T

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EHFE49QJ
Mystery Grave.

Noblewine
Jul 16, 2008, 09:59 PM
I don't think their are any.

hewitt
Jul 16, 2008, 10:05 PM
I noticed it. I just didnt see any videos there.

ThEoRy
Jul 16, 2008, 11:10 PM
But you coulda just posted in that thread is the idea being implied I believe.

Itsuki
Jul 16, 2008, 11:27 PM
if you didn't see any videos there then you are lazy and should go look again instead of making a new thread.

i hate lazy people like this.

Kamica
Jul 16, 2008, 11:36 PM
Some people like nothing more than to have instant gratification.

"Omg 200+ posts?! Screw this! *makes a topic*"

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 17, 2008, 12:15 AM
Some people like nothing more than to have instant gratification.

"Omg 200+ posts?! Screw this! *makes a topic*"

Like the guy who spends his meseta buying up 9 star weapons with average %s rather than synthing his own, even though it would be cheaper? ^^

Ceresa
Jul 17, 2008, 12:25 PM

I dunno what you want, some trick to instagib him in 10 seconds as MF...?

I did it last night in around 30 seconds, 9 foies and it was over, his hits for 400-500. It's slow compared to ninja turtle GMs but it's not like MF was ever about single target dmg either.

It does make me wonder though, did you ever even try him yourself? Or just saying it's hard for MF based on hearsay from other MF? Far be it for me to say they're terrible, but there it is...

Like the guy who spends his meseta buying up 9 star weapons with average %s rather than synthing his own, even though it would be cheaper? ^^

How come you don't drop by irc anymore these days anyway?

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 17, 2008, 12:40 PM
Finally took a break from playing to encode and upload this mission in it's entirety, was planning to do it during today's maintenance but since ST decided to take the day off...

Part 1, posted earlier: From A-1 to the last room of B-1.
B-1 shows that it's simply more efficient to eliminate the Nava Ludda then wipe out the Dilnazen with a single blast, 4 Dilnazen spawn in the last room but it's quicker to ram the first one and then concentrate on the Ludda as before.
So I use SUV alot, would you rather watch me take them out one by one with my shotgun? I can do that, but you'd just be wasting everyone's time.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTIY9FOB
Part 2: From B-1 to C-2
C-2 is actually from a different run from the rest of this video, but it's rare spawn so I chucked it in for anyone interested. Initial Vear spawn is replaced by Carriguine whilst the remaining 3 spawn as Melans, as usual the synth board is more common than the actual ingredients you need for the synth, this knuckle requires 2 Melan Fists and 15 Lithnia (approximately 40m worth if you buy all your synth ingredients from player shop)...

The bluish containers I run past are the ones containing the trimates mentioned earlier, with the amount of meseta the enemies drop in this current iteration of PSU, it's simply a waste of time to stop and pick up 4k worth of restoratives (ASSUMING you even have enough room for them all).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z2E2627T
Last Room:
Where you go 1on1 vs Magashi surrounded by laser fence, the loading time is longer than the actual battle itself... nice.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JST7I647
Meran Knuckle

How come you don't drop by irc anymore these days anyway?
You left, and then the channel died. I heard from Bea that more people frequent recently but I haven't really had any good reason to drop by really.

Kamica
Jul 18, 2008, 05:41 AM
The 200 million prize is nearly here!

Natasha_M
Jul 18, 2008, 07:06 AM
and the 200 mil prize is ..

Magashi eradication Route 2 is now accessible

EspioKaos
Jul 18, 2008, 07:06 AM
And it's here. Another route has been added to "Magashi Eradication."

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/secret/prize_10_l.jpg

EDIT: Natasha beat me to it. o:

Arika
Jul 18, 2008, 08:32 AM
It just say alternative route number 2?
I dont think there will be any more route anyway it should just say "last route"
because 300 mil is kidda impossible.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 18, 2008, 08:57 AM
Gotta run from Magashi for like 2 mins and then you get the best script EVAR.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZGO65L6R
@s止める @s止める @s止める
@s止める @s止める @s止める
@s止める @s止める @s止める
@s止める @s止める @s止める

EspioKaos
Jul 18, 2008, 09:32 AM
Gotta run from Magashi for like 2 mins and then you get the best script EVAR.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZGO65L6R
@s止める @s止める @s止める
@s止める @s止める @s止める
@s止める @s止める @s止める
@s止める @s止める @s止める

I love Magashi and Lou's O: faces when Helga transforms. :lol:

Arika
Jul 18, 2008, 09:43 AM
Again, Spoiler ***

[SPOILER-BOX] http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/15/psu20080719001145018to1.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9947/psu20080719001437019ob3.jpg

[/SPOILER-BOX]

and JP shop is real time, this is what happened as soon as I put the Gaozoran rod into shop with the 50k less than cheapest price.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2373/psu20080719002916023hi6.jpg

only 1 person will get it cheap tho :rolleyes:

EspioKaos
Jul 18, 2008, 09:46 AM
Considering this second route, the voice files of Magashi congratulating you on a high grade at mission completion found in the game at release make a lot more sense. Heh, I need to stop looking at these pictures and videos so there will still be a little surprise left in this event when it hits our servers. :lol:

Arika
Jul 18, 2008, 09:46 AM
The story can continue on~, they can open the path to catch helga together
but I don't think they can reach 300 mil, so I guess, story might end just like this, at the path that magashi go after helga, and separate from us

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 18, 2008, 09:56 AM
If they continued the story, they'd have to extend the event (like they usually do), getting another path with only 4-5 days left to play it isn't such a great idea.

And I swear, that gaozoran in the last room has like 200% HP or something. Poor forces...

Mysterious-G
Jul 18, 2008, 11:26 AM
Would you mind telling what actually happens in that new route?
Looks interesting.

Ceresa
Jul 18, 2008, 12:52 PM
Having to run circles around Magashi's ring for 2 minutes every run is tiresome.

Spoiler for what happens in the new route: Magashi displays his newfound dedication to being a good guy by intercepting the Foies aimed at me. Such a sweetheart.

relentless
Jul 18, 2008, 01:11 PM
Magashi turning sides? :-o Sweet. XD
Gib more spoilers!
So except being able to continue with the routes or story or whatever, did anything new come out with the 200mil? Like new items and stuff?

EspioKaos
Jul 18, 2008, 01:15 PM
So except being able to continue with the routes or story or whatever, did anything new come out with the 200mil? Like new items and stuff?
The second route added SEED-Argines to the mission, and at LV150+, they drop Rabol Nico. (Not the board, but pre-made.) I think there are some new boss box drops as well, but I haven't looked much into it yet.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 18, 2008, 01:29 PM
The second route added SEED-Argines to the mission, and at LV150+, they drop Rabol Nico. (Not the board, but pre-made.) I think there are some new boss box drops as well, but I haven't looked much into it yet.
Database says Rabol Nico is fF only... poos

EDIT: One just dropped last run, FM can equip it as well so it's not *that* bad... ArmasLine is still better tho.

Ceresa
Jul 18, 2008, 01:51 PM
So far from A boss boxes i've got

Katei stamina
orpa force
orpa legs
sori technicharge
and 2 error 57s in last room, so l33t

curseknight drops there too apparently, so between that and the stamina it's pretty worthwhile now.

Kinda sucks that farming this doesn't get us event points though...

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 18, 2008, 02:02 PM

I want some of those too!

It's possible the Argines get replaced by a rare enemy such as Darberlan?

relentless
Jul 18, 2008, 02:26 PM
So far from A boss boxes i've got

Katei stamina
orpa force
orpa legs
sori technicharge

curseknight drops there too apparently, so between that and the stamina it's pretty worthwhile now.

Kinda sucks that farming this doesn't get us event points though...

Cati / Stamina? Awesome, that's the best End unit out there then not counting Hizeri / Stamina. o:
lol At l33t errors.

curesknight? What the hell is that? Do you mean Lumirus / Kaos Knight? At least from looking at the Database that's the only unit that nearly pronounes like curse. XD And only S rank Knight unit next to Red / Knight. =o

Inazuma
Jul 18, 2008, 02:44 PM
too bad im stuck leveling crappy chars on my 2nd account to really take advantage of the magashi mission. how much does katei/stamina add?

Ceresa
Jul 18, 2008, 03:02 PM
8 sta, just got a second and they're already 15m or under on shops, will go even cheaper through the weekend.

Inazuma
Jul 18, 2008, 03:14 PM
8 sta, just got a second and they're already 15m or under on shops, will go even cheaper through the weekend.

nice. and the price will likely go up after the event.

curesknight? What the hell is that? Do you mean Lumirus / Kaos Knight? At least from looking at the Database that's the only unit that nearly pronounes like curse. XD And only S rank Knight unit next to Red / Knight. =o

its written at "kaazunaito" in the jp ver. i like to call it kaz knight. curse is spelled "kaasu" and chaos is "kaosu"
"kaazu" doesnt mean anything afaik (or maybe they took curse "kaasu" and just changed it to "kaazu". there are a lot of item names that are based off english words, but modified slightly.

relentless
Jul 18, 2008, 03:35 PM
too bad im stuck leveling crappy chars on my 2nd account to really take advantage of the magashi mission.

How's the EXP? :3

they're already 15m or under on shops, will go even cheaper through the weekend.
Gib that economy. XD

What are the stats of the "cursknight"?

Inazuma
Jul 18, 2008, 03:49 PM
How's the EXP? :3

im currently using 3 chars all around lv 120. doing S rank event missions w/ others i level up about 2 times an hour.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 18, 2008, 11:29 PM
Just to clear up the "curse knight"/"kaazunaito" stuff, the JP wiki lists "Las RUMI / KAZUNAITO" as 360/-100 (ATP/ATA), so it is indeed the unit known as Lumirus/Kaos Knight on our version.

It is the best arm unit, but it drops from end boxes on Scarred Planet and Lightning Beasts S2 too, so it's not really new for JP.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 19, 2008, 12:11 AM
Just to clear up the "curse knight"/"kaazunaito" stuff, the JP wiki lists "Las RUMI / KAZUNAITO" as 360/-100 (ATP/ATA), so it is indeed the unit known as Lumirus/Kaos Knight on our version.

It is the best arm unit, but it drops from end boxes on Scarred Planet and Lightning Beasts S2 too, so it's not really new for JP.

Las RUMI? best arm unit?! Maybe if you're a cast gunner or a fighmaster that relies solely on jabroga, otherwise you're gonna be finding that you miss more often than you'd like. Cronos is BEST.

EspioKaos
Jul 19, 2008, 12:22 AM
Can one of you guys on the Japanese side do me a favor? I'm trying to update the mission article for "Magashi Eradication" at PSUPedia, but I'm not certain of the level variation of a few enemies; in particular Gaozoran and SEED-Argine. For Gaozoran, I'm thinking it's at least five levels over the base enemy level (25/80/150) since someone commented at the JP wiki that on difficulty C, Gaozorans drop Slyrod, which is its LV30-39 drop. Any help would be appreciated!

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 19, 2008, 12:34 AM
Las RUMI?Yeah, I posted the google translation verbatim. It's pretty obvious that it is the equivalent of "Lumirus" though, so I don't see your point.

best arm unit?! Maybe if you're a cast gunner or a fighmaster that relies solely on jabroga, otherwise you're gonna be finding that you miss more often than you'd like. Cronos is BEST.This is going way off-topic, but ATA does nothing, and Vijerina / Cronos isn't out on JP yet, so yeah, it is the best.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 19, 2008, 12:39 AM
Yeah, I posted the google translation verbatim. It's pretty obvious that it is the equivalent of "Lumirus" though, so I don't see your point.
This is going way off-topic, but ATA does nothing, and Vijerina / Cronos isn't out on JP yet, so yeah, it is the best.
Because it's listed as "ルミラス/カーズナイト"(Rumirasu/ka-zunaito) on the JP wiki, not "las RUMI" or whatever you called it.
And ATA doing nothing? Maybe it's cause you're stuck on US servers but ATA finally starts to matter when enemes are around lvl 150 (it should have mattered earlier but whatever).

Oh and Espi, Gaos+9, Ars+10, flying poop thing+6 lvls.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 19, 2008, 12:50 AM
Because it's listed as "ルミラス/カーズナイト"(Rumirasu/ka-zunaito) on the JP wiki, not "las RUMI" or whatever you called it.Sorry, I don't read katakana. Not to say that I couldn't teach myself, because I'm sure I could, but I just have no reason to do so when I can use common sense to interpret a google translation (which I know full well is probably not correct, but it's close enough to get the result). What the hell does this even matter? I go out of my way to answer a question here and all I get is grief for not posting the katakana and the exact transliteration. I told people the stats, and that's what really matters here.

Also, unless enemy EVP modifiers get an astronomical boost at level 150, I sincerely doubt ATA will ever matter much.

At any rate, thanks for the enemy level information. I'd update the article, but Espio beat me to it.

EspioKaos
Jul 19, 2008, 12:57 AM
Oh and Espi, Gaos+9, Ars+10, flying poop thing+6 lvls.
Thanks much! (I'm finding "flying poop things" a lot funnier than it should be. :lol: But, I'm guessing those are the Galdeen Del-puppy guys added with the new route, right?)