PDA

View Full Version : What's keeping you interested in PSU?

Psycho_Sonic
Jun 19, 2008, 06:10 AM
I'm finding it harder and harder to play lately. All I'm ever doing anymore for PSU is waiting; waiting for Dangeki, waiting for MAG re-deux, waiting for that thing the Japanese have had for 6 months. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I'm finding it a lot more fun lately to play some JRPG's like P3 FES or some FPS's.

So I'm wondering, what's keeping you interested in PSU?

R2D6battlebot
Jun 19, 2008, 06:30 AM
Constantly perfecting my palettes on all my characters without buying the weapons from shops. I make or grind all my own stuff (although I'm not above buying boards or random materials, it's just not realistic to think that I'll ever find everything I want, especially along the lines of melee weapons, being that I want high % ones). But yeah, its a pretty constant job to constantly upgrade to perfection, I have all my A rank Range/Techer weapons on all my characters to 10/10, but now is the hard part grinding the S ranks. It's fun to me, keeps things fresh constantly making money and better gear, and occasionally leveling up more Photon Arts.

Telina
Jun 19, 2008, 06:39 AM
Whats keeping me interested? very little anymore.

I keep playing probably because this is the only game of its kind, if i could find a game kind of like this on the 360 i'd play that more often than PSU.

Darkhaven
Jun 19, 2008, 06:44 AM
I keep playing because, whenever I get ready to quit, I ask myself: "What would Brian Bointano do?"

DavidNel
Jun 19, 2008, 07:09 AM
Unfortunately, nothing. I quit a few months ago... >.> $80 for a 6 month subscription to rollbacks, delays, and othre problems just isn't worth it.

furrypaws
Jun 19, 2008, 07:16 AM
Unfortunately, nothing. I quit a few months ago... >.> $80 for a 6 month subscription to rollbacks, delays, and othre problems just isn't worth it.

Either a typo or you've been gypped...unless you have to pay that for the Xbox servers.

Anyways, on topic...not much anymore. Mainly the fact that it's an online hack and slash RPG, and the only other of its kind is PSO, and I liked this one more. PSO is "free" now, however, so I might switch back to that for a while.

Yeah, Sega's not really good with MMOs. It's too bad they're the only ones who create ones with actual gameplay instead of clickclickclickclickclick.

Darklighter
Jun 19, 2008, 07:23 AM
Like others I just like the type of game this is and there are not many other online games like it(I hate real MMO's). So I stick with it.

DarkDeception
Jun 19, 2008, 07:30 AM
Pretty much for me it's all about the friends I have online. I have a lot of fun playing with them and thats what keeps me going

demon_reikou
Jun 19, 2008, 07:50 AM
The fact that I can pick up and play for an hour or two, get a bit of pa leveling done and then go work on something else.

darkante
Jun 19, 2008, 08:29 AM
Uhh all those class combos, races, socialation with friends and the satisfaction of leveling P.A things specially bullets. :D

Rambo!
Jun 19, 2008, 08:38 AM
some of it is my friends but really I have lost much interest in the game. I play a lot of Rts right now but I plan on trying for the spread needle this time around in mag(Last time I had school restraints and also I wanted time attack more) and I also am waiting for just some new mission. If you want sega to update more often it would be as simple as a lot of people ending there play subscription. If a lot of people stopped paying and said they would play again if we actually got missions to do then they may listen more. Remember most of the items and mission are already on the disc. There is no mythical translation time because ALL of the content is basically there already just waiting to be unlocked. Also money speaks louder than the posts you make here A LOT LOUDER, so if half of the community canceled their accounts then sega might be encouraged to update to get those players back.

Dhylec
Jun 19, 2008, 08:40 AM
Play it like what it is - a game - a few hours daily for fun, not as a second job.
I already have a fulltime job, I don't need another. ;]

Rust
Jun 19, 2008, 08:42 AM
What's keeping you interested in PSU?

Female beasts and newman lolies.

RegulusHikari
Jun 19, 2008, 08:43 AM
It's too bad they're the only ones who create ones with actual gameplay instead of clickclickclickclickclick.

This. Phantasy Star is the ONLY action RPG of its kind that I actually enjoy. I played WoW and gave up in a month. MMOs are charming and fun, but I don't see the use in dumping literally THOUSANDS of hours of clicking in a game just so you can trash it two years down the road. Think of all the time wasted. PSO/U is different, because 3 years later I still find myself coming back and turning on my GC for some more Vol Opt slaying. PSO/U don't demand caffeine-induced all nighters void of sleep and food just to get mediocre equipment.

I'd rather be one of Sega's 100 thousand than one of Blizzard's 8 million any day.

Magician
Jun 19, 2008, 08:45 AM
Since I was gone for a year and have only been back for two weeks. Lots.

Higher % double sabers for my Fighgunner, bringing my Fortegunner and Acrotecher up to speed so that I can use them in parties with the higher-leveled players, etc.

Arika
Jun 19, 2008, 08:50 AM
the game is unique

xgp
Jun 19, 2008, 09:00 AM
i play for my frands and to see what happes next. the game is fun to play i love all my alts and thre is all was someing to do (if u fell lack doing it) and the best part is loling at what pll do in this game if i need a lol i jast jump on and look at what some pll do and lol till my haet gaves out

Loboo
Jun 19, 2008, 09:01 AM
I personally like to show my equipment to others, PSU lets me do it at my best... >:} (omg if you didnt get that i meant flash my junk.)

panzer_unit
Jun 19, 2008, 09:08 AM
I like the gameplay. I still have lots of skills to level up and put to use.

I like the loot system. If you find a board you need to go get materials. In the process you'll probably find another board you want to make. Back and forth you go.

Also my character is wicked cool.

A2K
Jun 19, 2008, 09:09 AM
For one, I don't overdose on it. The game is still quite fun for me, but if it was all I ever did I'd get sick of it fast. Hell, I have gotten sick of it from time to time, but I distract myself with other games and come back for a spell pretty quickly.

Apone
Jun 19, 2008, 10:46 AM
After a while it will get boring but if you've been playing since the beginning (like me), thousands of hours later there isnt a darn thing on earth that wouldn't get boring.
Truth be told if I didnt have a group of dedicated friends like I do now I probably woulda quit a long time ago. It is an online RPG after all and your friends will become a HUGE factor down the stretch, at least for most people..
The customizatiion in this game really can keep you interested when nothing else will. Tons of robot parts and clothes, multiple classes, and photn art leveling let you develop a reasonably unique character. Only wish the stats could be altered with the old "materials" from PSO.
But what generated my interest in the first place is just that its Phantasy Star a sereis of games Ive loved since 88'

Ken_Silver
Jun 19, 2008, 11:29 AM
Me? Leveling up my Alts and playing with my friends. My Alts are on low levels and need a lot of work. Plus, my main is on Lv 89. So I have a lot to do in PSU.

Elley
Jun 19, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hunting for things and leveling spells. Both are extremely satisfying. <3 this game.

Vent
Jun 19, 2008, 11:39 AM
I don't know...I just play PSU...for fun?

No goals, no nothing, just playing.

Kylie
Jun 19, 2008, 11:41 AM
Honestly, a lot has to do with my friends; but I'm also finding things to do such as preparing for the next MAG event and bonuses, hunting rares, and capping my skills.

Para
Jun 19, 2008, 11:42 AM
New areas because I just enjoy sightseeing lush environments and exploring interesting quirks.

Shame that a lot of these areas don't compare to PSO ones in terms of variety and design.
(Oh Subterranean Desert how I miss thee)

redcell
Jun 19, 2008, 11:55 AM
I really enjoy my characters and the people I've met through this game. I also enjoy this type of playing style =) pso and monster hunter for example are/were my favorite types of mmo.

Kaloa
Jun 19, 2008, 12:07 PM
I'm still interested in PSU because there's still stuff left for me to collect. I don't feel like I've really conquered a game until I have everything. That's why even to this day I still occasionally play PSO. Still have stuff to collect in that one, too. ^^

HyperShot-X-
Jun 19, 2008, 12:08 PM
For me, it's the game itself which has that unique style & personality and gameplay depth, and the onine interaction w/ buddies. I've played approx. 3k hours since the launch and never got bored of it. I could be keep on playing for yrs as long as I dont overplay and dont burn myself out.

Eleina
Jun 19, 2008, 12:14 PM
I just like the game :D

Kelvie
Jun 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
I like the gameplay, gamepad and action oriented, I like being able to customize both my characters and rooms a lot, I like the futuristic background, I like beast womens, and I like being able to play a sexy character of my own brand.

That doesn't mean that I consider PSU as a good game, but since it is pretty unique on some points I really like, I try to close my eyes on its flaws and enjoy the good sides.
A good metaphor for it would be ll Cabo. I really like the area, as much as I find those mountains pathetic, so, while playing in this area, I try not to look at the mountain too much and concentrate on the field.

Cry0
Jun 19, 2008, 12:23 PM
I WILL get a good palette. and my PA's WILL all be above 21.

other then that, i get where you're coming from, but today i had a great game with bruce's S with somewhat random people, and when they all wen't into character (each doing his job, doing their thing) and get that teamwork going, the game is incredible.

mooonbow
Jun 19, 2008, 12:31 PM
i play cuz im old school i got the the game after 2 months after it came out. i saw then what im seeing now. back when i first made my gaurdians. my techer, my gunner, and my guntecher. i dreamed of one day being able to finally solo the hive missions. and that day has arriaved. i can solo any mission in this game and not have a hard time. granted it might take longer but the satifaction of killing dulk fakis both forms on S2 is very good (and knowing you can kick his ass) is good. and hopefully today i will be able to play again. my xbox hould arriaave back form repiars today or tommrow. cant wait

Sekani
Jun 19, 2008, 12:34 PM
I stayed on PSU for a while because I had nothing better to do. Those days are over.

Darius_Drake
Jun 19, 2008, 12:42 PM
I am in the process of upgrading my palette in preparation for the master classes. I don't even have half of the weapons I need. I am hoping to have a full palette when I get my master class. That way I can just play to have fun and learn how to use the advantages of the new classes.

Seority
Jun 19, 2008, 01:15 PM
Who knows?
;>.>

Broodstar1337
Jun 19, 2008, 06:07 PM
Nothing at all is keeping me interested in PSU right now. I go to Iraq in a month so by the time Segac feels like bringing an end to MAG, I won't get to reap what I've sown. So fuck it.

Jainsea
Jun 19, 2008, 06:21 PM
For me its the fact that I have not played for a few weeks(taking care of my sis/had foot surgery)
and also because of that the 2 new missions and the PA update are out already and by
the time I get back maybe even Jaggo Sonichi might be roaming around so I'm gonna have a lot of options to do upon my return ^_^! and I like PSU anyways, its a very laid back game and easy to get into to.

Elley
Jun 19, 2008, 06:25 PM
I stayed on PSU for a while because I had nothing better to do. Those days are over.

So now you have time to post on a message board about a game you don't even play anymore? ^^;

Seira7
Jun 19, 2008, 06:29 PM
To stay interested I quit for a while and come back....but everytime I take a break, I find it had to get excited about PSU again. I want to like it, but thats the problem, you shouldnt have to try and like a game. I guess I played PSO for such a long time I feel committed to play PSU. Plus there are no other online console action mmos really out there. But I think the next time I take a break I wont be coming back =( I might get the PSP version however, if it released in English. And I hope a really creative wonderful team makes the next ps experience awesome.
It could happen! :p

Seira7
Jun 19, 2008, 06:31 PM
So now you have time to post on a message board about a game you don't even play anymore? ^^;

I would do the same thing. Once a PS fan always a PS fan, even if the current game isnt the greatest, Ive played the series for a long time and would come to the board out of nostalgia even if I quit.

Powder Keg
Jun 19, 2008, 06:41 PM
The fact that it's fun. :D

MrPOW
Jun 19, 2008, 07:45 PM
My main is a Fortefighter, and I think melee combat is really fun. As long as there are things to level and items to find, I'll keep on playing.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 19, 2008, 07:48 PM
I'm playing for free.

Mia-chan
Jun 19, 2008, 08:00 PM
Ehh, I guess my friends...

The game itself is boring...

but I like my friends.

idk. lol

Trey
Jun 19, 2008, 08:10 PM
hmmm i guess its becaus im staying believing that sega has yet to unlock its potential to make an awesome phantasy star i mean omg phantasy star online was like im addictive to this game. PSU i feel like somethings missing( i bet alot of you feel it too) but when sega finnaly relizes it they will make the best mmo out there :D

GeekRuler
Jun 19, 2008, 09:17 PM
Protranser+No PA leveling alone+The Hunt for Ultimate Weapons= Me playing forever
:D

Ryosuke_Kura
Jun 19, 2008, 09:32 PM
Only things keeping me interested, are my friends, PA lvling, and getting the palette I want for all the classes I play.

Noblewine
Jun 20, 2008, 12:08 AM
Testing my mains and my alts in old favorite missions. The challenge.

Jinto117
Jun 20, 2008, 12:43 AM
I quit in January. Just couldn't take it anymore. I can't tell you how many times I fantasize (or should I say phantasize, lol) about Sega actually getting their act together and making a proper Phantasy Star game for "true" next gen consoles whether it be on the 360 or PS3.

Gunslinger-08
Jun 20, 2008, 01:05 AM
The few friends I have that still play, and a brand new character I started playing just a few days ago.

D1ABOLIK
Jun 20, 2008, 01:16 AM
Hopes that if i keep supporting Sega through everything they will eventually make it worthwhile. That and its the closest thing to PSO i can get on my 360.

Ami~
Jun 20, 2008, 01:47 AM
The community (since its really unlike any other from I have seen). Friends! and uuuuuum just it's casually laid back atmosphere :D

S.T.K
Jun 20, 2008, 01:51 AM
you know.. thats a good question.

because im really tired of doing White Beast

Ri0T
Jun 20, 2008, 01:59 AM
Because i took like, a year break from PSU and played all these other "great" MMO's in the meantime... and once i finally came back, I realized how horribly boring those other games were in comparison. Even though those MMO's may have aeons more depth, less repetitiveness, and lots of different things to do, there is something about the twitch-action of PSU that I need to come back to. You can really make a difference if you are very skilled at the game... in other click MMO's there's kind of a "cap" on how much your skill can affect the game.

PSU isn't a real MMO though... if it was, it would be awesome. Running around in a world killing stuff wherever we went. *sigh* It would be like 100x the lagfest it is now. D:

Oh, and gib PVP nao plz. :3

-Aurora-
Jun 20, 2008, 02:00 AM
the bamboo, the cookies, the panda's ....idk i guess im just a moron!

Jian-Zero
Jun 20, 2008, 02:19 AM
'Cuz most other games don't interest me now, maybe except for Mabinogi.

Plus I never get tired of constantly dressing up my characters, trying new PAs and weapons.

Ri0T
Jun 20, 2008, 03:05 AM
Mabinogi, really? Dang, i tried that game and I thought it was pretty bland. I keep hearing about it more and more though so I guess I should give it another try.

Some games are fun for short periods, like Audition, Ace Online, Fantasy Tennis... Florensia Betas were fun too, GunZ...

DoubleJG
Jun 20, 2008, 03:33 AM
Not very much, to be honest. I guess it makes for a decent way to kill down time? I suppose that, and the fact that it's my gf's favorite game. So, I suppose she's what keeps me on at times :wacko:.

thunder-ray
Jun 20, 2008, 05:54 AM
Im staying into the game cuz I have alot of techs and bullets to lvl. But atm im lvling my fortetechers attack techs since I love what the techs look like on 31. After I get all my techs to 31 then ima get started with lvling bullets to 31 and then hunt for S rank armors.

Elbereth_Gilthoniel
Jun 20, 2008, 07:42 AM
Mine is probably 'cause I'm not working therefore if I'm not occupied with something else I'm there. Plus some friends who still play. I wish they'd raise the level cap again soon though, or I'll run out of techs/bullets/PAs to level and then I'll have to find something constructive to do with my time D:

unicorn
Jun 20, 2008, 08:12 AM
Lvling techs and trying to make the best FOcast in PSU. =3

Cracka_J
Jun 20, 2008, 08:30 AM
I dunno how many times I've said this, but if you're constantly comparing the US servers to the JP servers, you will burn yourself out just as quick as you got into the game.

Have fun playing what's available to you, hunting for those rarz, playing with friends, and getting your characters and PA's leveled (which is 100% more enjoyable now).

There's a lot to enjoy in this game...you just can't directly compare the US/JP servers. It's like comparing manure to prime rib: they both come from the same animal, both have their uses, but in direct comparison...one is...well, shit.

Enjoy what's available to you and have fun doing it. It's the best way not to get burnt out.

Ri8002
Jun 20, 2008, 09:26 AM
I've just started playing PSU, started about a month or two ago, so I keep playing because I still want all the goodies in the game, and to max everything out. If I accomplish it, i would still play, probly because I've been playing PSO since dreamcast days (yes the good old dial up connections ^_^) So I'll find it hard to put a PS game down till the next one comes up.

Rakukojin
Jun 20, 2008, 09:36 AM
I'm still interested because PSU is unique compared to any other MMO in that your character's appearance doesn't affect their stats or performance, allowing one to personalize their character without hindering their abilities.

Jian-Zero
Jun 20, 2008, 10:26 PM
Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention an important reason.

I want to follow and finish the story to the end.

What other reasons that keep me in the game?

I like the mood, look and ambiance of the atmosphere.

What keeps me from quitting?

Right from the beginning I swore myself that I won't play to burn myself out. So I follow these simple rules.

1. Life takes priority over game. If I need to work, I go to work. If I need to eat, I eat. If I need to sleep, I sleep. No overnighters, etc,.

2. I don't try to be the first to max level XX.

3. I don't try to be the one who has to max every PA, skill, bullet or tech at Level XX.

4. I change my play style among different characters, classes, races, weapons. etc,. for variety.

5. Always take it easy and have fun. I don't mind playing with random parties for example, and those with lower levels. I don't try to create parties with everyone having maxed level 1x0 for example.

Any player that I see doing the above I keep a mental note in my mind as a potential burn out in the near future.

chaostroop3
Jun 20, 2008, 10:48 PM
Becouse i enjoy playing the game, nothing more, nothing less.

Lumenesca
Jun 21, 2008, 02:20 AM
Creating "quests" for my four characters.

Lumenesca
Jun 21, 2008, 02:22 AM
Right from the beginning I swore myself that I won't play to burn myself out. So I follow these simple rules.

1. Life takes priority over game. If I need to work, I go to work. If I need to eat, I eat. If I need to sleep, I sleep. No overnighters, etc,.

3. I don't try to be the one who has to max every PA, skill, bullet or tech at Level XX.

4. I change my play style among different characters, classes, races, weapons. etc,. for variety.

5. Always take it easy and have fun. I don't mind playing with random parties for example, and those with lower levels. I don't try to create parties with everyone having maxed level 1x0 for example.

Any player that I see doing the above I keep a mental note in my mind as a potential burn out in the near future.

Same here, my friend, same here. :)

xXJoshXx
Jun 21, 2008, 02:22 AM
Absolutly nothing im quitting after the mag re due is over

Ruru
Jun 21, 2008, 03:10 AM
my main reason for continuing to play are the friends i made on here. they're priority one atm. if they leave then i'm gone as well.
other reasons i stay, hmm i guess i like looking for things. when my friends aren't around i usually solo. lately its been whitebeast for serafi-senba [B] because there's no way i'm buying the overpriced crap they have in player shops lol. if i'm not hunting i'm running characters through story missions. i guess that would be another reason i stay. I want to see the rest of the story before i decide its time to go. now if only sega would hurry up and finish the damn story. other than story and hunting i really enjoy the clothes on this game. not that alot of the clothes are great or anything but for the most part i've never played another MMO that you could just constantly change your clothes etc. and it wont have any effect on your gameplay. this game is alot different from other MMO's also in that if i only have a small amount of time to play. like half an hour to an hour or so i can just start it up and go and do something and be done. shut it off and walk away. no other MMO gives you that really. but it has gotten boring in some points. soloing has lost its flair quite a bit because i mean come on. spamming the same missions over and over is just sad, its doable with friends because you're constantly talking the whole time but alone you just want to get to the boss or to the certain enemy you're looking for and as soon as its over you start it again. blah. idunno think i just rambled for half this thing. anyway yeah. my friends keep me here :p

Edgecrusher
Jun 21, 2008, 03:21 AM
My main goal at the moment is maxing out my bullet arts. Thats what keeps me playing.

biggabertha
Jun 21, 2008, 08:07 AM
its doable with friends because you're constantly talking the whole time

So much lies! We don't talk! We moan about how we're never getting EXACTLY what we want!

Moaning about real life stuff like parents, food, toilets, sleep and perverted urges is not talking for most normal people.

Oh....

On-Topic: My (in)sanity mostly keeps me on PSU. A small handful of friends keep me to the game as well but lately, I've been having faltering health problems that keep me away from the game during the late hours - the times when I usually play.

Luckily, PSU is so casual that you can just pick up, play and bugger off after an hour and have achieved SOMETHING in that past hour instead of waiting for a group/spawn etc.

HyperShot-X-
Jun 21, 2008, 11:17 AM
What keeps me from quitting?

Simple enuff for some ppl, I myself find it easy to accept & follow this rule since I really have no choice in the matter, but I do realize that for others it could be so difficult given the amount of free time they have & how addictive this game is.
The key to fully enjoy PSU experience as it was meant to be over the span of its life is to play at your own pace and not to overdose it.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 21, 2008, 11:38 AM
in the latest game, the PSO refferences handsdown. and just the new styles and looks.
PSO/U has always been an absolutely masterful and beautiful game to me. That's why I stay on. I'm to much of a PSO/U fan to drop it. There are sentimental (history wise) things about the games also.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 21, 2008, 11:52 AM
My dediction I've had in the past.

But not much now. I am just keeping my account until there are some good updates.

nooblet
Jun 21, 2008, 11:59 AM
these days i just long on like 2-3 times a week for an hour or two just leveling pas. i would have quit if the a update was delay again.

Abashi76
Jun 21, 2008, 02:55 PM
This game would be a lot better if there were more people, and people all over the place. The lack of population is what is hurting the fun of this game. This is NOT a bad game.

They should merge the servers, like in PSO. That way we can play with JP people, if their aren't enough people in Uni2.

Its simple: Uni2 = English, Uni1 = Japan ....

Ruru
Jun 21, 2008, 02:57 PM
So much lies! We don't talk! We moan about how we're never getting EXACTLY what we want!

Moaning about real life stuff like parents, food, toilets, sleep and perverted urges is not talking for most normal people.

eh... you're the one usually moaning about food and sleep and perverted stuff :p Alex: how are you today? Coco: meh ok i guess... Alex: i'm huuuuuuunnnnngggggrrrrrryyyyyy..... Coco: so go eat... Alex: what's that? *is already stuffing his face*...

yes he is one of the main reasons i continue to play >.>;

biggabertha
Jun 21, 2008, 06:21 PM
Hush you! There's so many complications to getting/making food that you wouldn't understand it! *Nibbles at biscuits, sips at cup of tea*

On-Topic:

If my ISP let me log on securely and not give me a fourteen second delay, there wouldn't be so much hassle for me to kick lapuchas after a busy night at work and I'd surely stay dedicated to the game better - even with logic defying mistresses bullying me into submission.

Ruru
Jun 21, 2008, 06:24 PM
logic defying mistresses? o.O

AlliThePally
Jun 21, 2008, 07:42 PM
Right now its the PA Exp Boost, when it was introduced I got a little more interested because it made me want to work on my techer and ranger again so Im having fun with newer characters :)

Poncho_Jr
Jun 21, 2008, 11:36 PM
PA Rebalance. And upcoming Master classes. Oh yeah, Fatality and Gir as well.

Rayshin
Jun 22, 2008, 01:36 AM
basically, the same reasons alot of others have said, its like one of the only action rpgs out there right now, I cant seem to find any other action rpgs. I hate turn based games, who wants to watch the action happen when they can do it themselves <_<

BlackEyeKing
Jun 22, 2008, 02:43 AM
Pretty much the friends that I have on here are not done so I stay. This game is the easiest to get some friends together and actually ALL play together and not have to switch teams or pick sides and split up.

Nra
Jun 22, 2008, 06:56 AM
for staying in psu ? what is yours ?

Vent
Jun 22, 2008, 06:58 AM
I bet enjoying it isn't a good reason huh?

Iduno
Jun 22, 2008, 07:07 AM
Its the only game of its type I can play without having to use a console that has to link directly to the modem (so basically convienience)

If anyone figures out a way to get PSO running online on a wii (on one of the private servers since the main were shut down) I would be gone like a flash lol

shadowsniper6
Jun 22, 2008, 07:12 AM
PSU or COD4/HALO3
i like PSU better
there is no matchmaking XD