PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Search by Condition?

The_Gio
Jun 19, 2008, 10:42 AM
OK so here's my problem,I have been noticing that the search by condition is messed up in some way. It wont find certain items for me or my friend so i'm sure its not just me,it wont find storm line boards, it wont find Giga / Skills, and I know there their not showing because I use my items or my friends items as experiments. Does anyone else have this problem? Im just saying since sometimes it can keep us from buying what we want or keep us from making money

and yes I type it in exactly as its spelled on the board,hell I even put board as a category and still nothing comes up

Btw I just found the giga/skill by setting the rarity to only A ranks and typing Giga but the storm lines still dont show up and ive tried every type of possiblity, putting board, line, leaving that part alone and just looking up storm,and nothing...

Indica
Jun 19, 2008, 10:46 AM
Giga/Skill always worked for me, just make sure you type it in exactly or dont use conditional search.

To search Storm Line board, just do condition search for [b] storm

Realmz
Jun 19, 2008, 10:49 AM
or under the search options put in recipe board, or unit for your search.

ForteGunnerW
Jun 19, 2008, 10:58 AM
Happens to me to try and get to my freinds shop and doesnt work :(

Leah
Jun 19, 2008, 11:00 AM
if you type in "line" it'll look for armor. search storm board.

giga/skill probably doesn't have any spaces in the item name.

New_One
Jun 19, 2008, 11:03 AM
I can't ever find any al tippies when i try to price check them.

relentless
Jun 19, 2008, 11:11 AM
I can't ever find any al tippies when i try to price check them.

Only Al Tip is sellable/tradable/droppable, Al Tippies cannot be sold / traded / dropped. Just like with PA Fragments.

Also, maybe this helps you, it's a nice guide made by a good friend of mine:
http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141314