PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Amore tippies

WildArms2
Jun 19, 2008, 05:49 PM
How often did they drop on the japanese servers are there any boards for sale currently over there? can you purchase a pair of them made and what are the prices if soo? Thanks

WildArms2
Jun 21, 2008, 12:19 AM
any info on this?

pikachief
Jun 21, 2008, 12:20 AM
i think they may just be as rare as hey are here :( lol

there are a few floating around our servers on 360 at least

WildArms2
Jun 21, 2008, 01:55 AM
amore tippies not amore tip (single dagger) these arre the twin dagger ones please do a search on the japanese servers and see if any are for sale these drop from the igg at lv 125-175

Also how rare is the igg in the new mission release with the GBR over there is it as hard to find an igg there as it is in dancing birds?

Arika
Jun 21, 2008, 03:17 AM
same rare, drop rate still suck.
new mission is same as TD, the rate of rare map a bit higher, but appear only 1 and you need 3 people to open the gate.
they are only things that still rare right now. end topic :wacko:

WildArms2
Jun 22, 2008, 01:47 AM
thank you soo i would imagine they are not buyable on the japanese servers? any % is worth more than max meseta?

Arika
Jun 22, 2008, 02:28 AM
well, even it is still rare, low % stuff and weak stuff are useless in JPers eyes.
for example Ank BUtic 22% on sell for 55k
GUddan Hon 20% on sell for 90k
2-Head ragnuc 28% for 40k
while 50% version of those are jump up to several mil. (since they all are hardcore and only care DPS)

Plus, JP meseta alway worth more than US meseta.
Plus, crazy neudaiz GBR.
Plus, amount of JP population that hunting it x hardcore power.

So there are a lot on sale, (low % and break one, obviously)

To make a comparison for you : stuff like love inferno and single dagger of amure tippy still on sale in JP until now.

Turb0
Jun 22, 2008, 10:25 AM
To make a comparison for you : stuff like love inferno and single dagger of amure tippy still on sale in JP until now.

Didn't they have love infernos last year too though? If so, I would think that's when they got the horrible drop rates that we got, and it dropped much easier this year. At least that would make sense imo.

Arika
Jun 22, 2008, 01:04 PM
Didn't they have love infernos last year too though? If so, I would think that's when they got the horrible drop rates that we got, and it dropped much easier this year. At least that would make sense imo.
nah, sorry, the love inferno day got from this year is the same horrible rate as us. Actually,according to what I talked with midori at that period I can say it is harder due the event is impossible to find a rare map spawn at all. While, I can find 6 jao per 2 hours. He solo that mission like 6 hours to find 3 jao or less.(because can't screen the map to abort at B1) The rate is much harder than jao at Fire break. Drop rate appear to be around the same (just appear, because I couldn't say at this point, but every importers I known failed at hunting it)

you just have to know that every [b] that they have the same rarity to us, the price in JP server alway be only 1/3, 1/4 or 1/5 of our server only.
when people are more dedicate to hunt stuff their own, price of things become low.
When they price anything above 40 mil, the same thing usually price over 99 mil (unable to buy) in our server.

note: usually =/= alway. because I know some contradict.

WildArms2
Jun 23, 2008, 05:54 PM
thank you but what did you mean until now by? That now all the love inferno's sold out or something recently? Japanese servers seem like hevean i wish i could get over there but its nearly impossible.

The price increase we see compared to the japanese is from haxsetta and grinder glicth that hit each of our servers at different times but F'ed up the economy.

one last question are there any boards for sale? or do they sell out at like max meseta and go really quick?

Turb0
Jun 23, 2008, 05:58 PM
thank you but what did you mean until now by? That now all the love inferno's sold out or something recently? Japanese servers seem like hevean i wish i could get over there but its nearly impossible.

The price increase we see compared to the japanese is from haxsetta and grinder glicth that hit each of our servers at different times but F'ed up the economy.

one last question are there any boards for sale? or do they sell out at like max meseta and go really quick?

IDK if you mean love inferno or amore tip boards, but I would imagine either would sell within an hour if someone put them up for max.

WildArms2
Jun 24, 2008, 12:02 AM
meant amore tippies board

Arika
Jun 24, 2008, 12:48 AM
In JP, well, it is much harder to make money too.
you can sell thing like Grand cross[b] for less than 1 mil.
so basically it is harder to get rich there while things are cheaper.
I can say that the reason that people there can get meseta as much as us is because of pure dedications. I hardly seen any noob there. ...actually, still never seen one noob yet ^^; Oh, and if you tag alone with random JP party, you will see that they just play non-stop hunting stuff themselves.