PDA

View Full Version : Item PM synthesis

Trey
Jun 19, 2008, 06:57 PM
ok my friend has a shigga baret that is in his pm but its still pm 430 now i know that if u get it to evolve into an upgrade version youll get like an extra bonus of like 5% to the weapon. my question is what pm evolution device does evolves it to where he gets that extra percent .
thank you very much for your cooperation!(think i spelled that right)

Indica
Jun 19, 2008, 07:08 PM
Shigga Baret is a range weapon, so you want as much Range as possible to 100 when evolving it.

It's best to go the full 100 and your other characters, dedicate a PM for Strike, Armor, Tech.

Sometime in mid-July we should be getting a 20% Synth Boost. I have a Shigga Baret also and not synthing it till we get the boost.

Trey
Jun 19, 2008, 07:40 PM
Shigga Baret is a range weapon, so you want as much Range as possible to 100 when evolving it.

It's best to go the full 100 and your other characters, dedicate a PM for Strike, Armor, Tech.

Sometime in mid-July we should be getting a 20% Synth Boost. I have a Shigga Baret also and not synthing it till we get the boost.

im fully aware of this thank you but what PM evolution device such as 431, 432, 433 , or 434, that gives it the 5% boost to a shotgun.

for ex. my frined wanted the double saber pm so he got it and when he went to synth a double he got like a 5% bonus on doubles sabers.
which one gives shotgun bonus?

DarkEliteRico
Jun 19, 2008, 08:52 PM
none give you a bonus that i know of, it's still based on the level that your partner machine is.

Trey
Jun 19, 2008, 11:39 PM
none give you a bonus that i know of, it's still based on the level that your partner machine is.

i see... well everyone thanks for the info guess he'll just have to wing it X_x