PDA

View Full Version : Jaggo Sonichi

Kerry157
Jun 19, 2008, 07:32 PM
This time around there is no FireBreak mission Urgent Orders. Those Jaggo Sonichi dropped things differently then Jaggo Sonichi found outside of FireBreak missions. How will things drop this year? Last year there were Twin Kitty Claws, Twin Snowy Claws, [B] Twin Bearclaw, and Puyoment Aura. Will all of these things drop from this year's Jaggo Sonichi?

Golto
Jun 19, 2008, 08:16 PM
The two made twin claws were based on the monster's level nothing special to select which one they dropped. I saw a pic of an a rank ground twin xxx claw so I'm guessing that is their AOI drop at any lvl drop.

GeekRuler
Jun 19, 2008, 08:20 PM
The real question is will they drop anymore stuff due to the (large) level gap between FireBreak and Ambitions.

(If we haven't heard about it now it probably won't drop cool at higher levels D: )
Cheers to Optimism!

Syl
Jun 19, 2008, 08:24 PM
Didn't JP have Love Infernos dropping during their Firebreak event from the Sonichis? >.>

GeekRuler
Jun 19, 2008, 08:47 PM
If that is true I have officially crapped myself.
(brb...) :D

Golto
Jun 19, 2008, 08:49 PM
Didn't JP have Love Infernos dropping during their Firebreak event from the Sonichis? >.>

No they had jaggo amures during their firebreak, we had jaggo sonichis during our firebreak.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 19, 2008, 08:50 PM
Also the snowy claws/kitty claws had different drop locations if i remember correctly.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 08:56 PM
Also the snowy claws/kitty claws had different drop locations if i remember correctly.

yea u could only get kitty claws from the fire break missions which is y we are asking :S

Golto
Jun 19, 2008, 09:05 PM
You should have read my first post, the drops are based on monster level not mission like any other rare monster.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 09:32 PM
then how come the twin kitty claws dropped at the same place as twin bear claws boards if this site says they drop at different levels? :(

also puyoments are special drops so those are at all levels and so are, UGG, jaggo room decos :(

Snowy Claws are my most wanted weapon and i've waited a whole year for them to come out nad im gonna stay up till servers go back up tomorrow to hunt for them :D

also:http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary/psu/1/72/jaggo_sonichi/

DarkEliteRico
Jun 19, 2008, 09:48 PM
You should have read my first post, the drops are based on monster level not mission like any other rare monster.

Still how do you explain the difference in the kubara claws. Twin Kitty Claws/Bear Claws were found at the firebreak missions, and the Snowy claws were found at Crimson Beast...and at the time there wasn't a big difference in level

Arika
Jun 19, 2008, 10:45 PM
To be answer , well nothing new drop at all, the JP only get this event for only 1 week, so there is nothing to expect.
However, good news for collector is that, Shiro-claw(Snowy-claw) and Kuro-claw(Kitty-clow) are now random element!! It mean you can get any % any element of them now, not fixed to only fire and ice like last year.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2008, 10:53 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot sega now im gonna go insane trying to hunt for a good percent twin snowy claw instead of u just handing us a good percent one T_T

Golto
Jun 19, 2008, 11:26 PM
Jaggo Sonichis

any lvl drop
puyo puyo, Jao deco

lvl 1-49 Twin Kitty Claw
lvl 50-99 Twin Snowy Claw
lvl 100 [B] Twin bear claw

Nothing special about where to get them only monster level like I've stated for the 3rd time now. People only think you could get one of the twin snowy claws from Crimson Beast because at the time it was the easiest way to get Jaggos lvl 50-99.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 20, 2008, 12:12 AM
:dead: crap now i gotta hunt harder must have 20% plus snowy collection ^^; Dammit i just got back from drinkin heavy 2 shit needc a nap

Kaloa
Jun 20, 2008, 01:08 AM
I hunted my Snowy Claws in Mine Defense S last year and I got three pairs + 2 puyoments. It was a good way to make money. ^^

I wouldn't mind more snowy claws (especially if they'll have random %'s this time around), but I REALLY want some better twin bearclaws. I bought up tons of morbinia in preparation. ^^;

Middle
Jun 20, 2008, 01:20 AM
PSUpedia (R.I.P.) said this:

Lv=>Drop
1-29=>nothing
30-39=>Twin Kitty Claw
40-49=>Twin Snowy Claw
50-59=>Twin Kitty Claw
60-69=>Twin Snowy Claw
70-79=>Twin Kitty Claw
80-99=>Twin Snowy Claw
10-149=>[B] Twin Bear Claw
Special=>Jao
Special=>Puyoment-Aura
Special=>Meow Mustache

Update now ... waiting .... ... ... ... ... ...

dont know if this is true or the psow thingy
just to give you an option ;)