PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 What class is there a lack of?

dreamcaster0
Jun 20, 2008, 12:29 AM
Just looking around Clyez tonight I see quite a variety of people playing different classes. (No millions of Beast Fortefighters like I saw on the 360 demo)... What class do you think there are very few of in PSU PC/PS2?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 20, 2008, 12:32 AM
Needs more Wartechers. Beast Wartechers.

Eleina
Jun 20, 2008, 12:36 AM
Game lacks of anything Hybrid (except fighgunner).

Omega_Weltall
Jun 20, 2008, 12:47 AM
i was thinking of makeing my Beast alt a wartecher, probley go with acrofighter though since wartecher sucks

Criss
Jun 20, 2008, 01:19 AM
I personally play Beast Guntecher, and I don't think I've seen any others like me in a good while...

Ken_Silver
Jun 20, 2008, 01:20 AM
I personally play Beast Guntecher, and I don't think I've seen any others like me in a good while...

LOL, my alt is a beast Guntecher and i was playing her Wedsenday. :razz:

I don't see any Human Protransers.

Anyone seen any of them?

S.T.K
Jun 20, 2008, 01:21 AM
WARTECHERS AND GUNTECHERS!!!

people always talk sh*t about these 2 classes... But they are actually pretty good!

Ps. i hate fighgunners

Hold up... how does Wartecher suck??
lv 30 supports(comign soon)
lv 30 attacks
lv 30 TECHS
lv 20 Bullets

that really isnt that bad, plus they have a good array of weapons.. they just need maybe 1-2 more S ranks

Ri0T
Jun 20, 2008, 01:22 AM
I have a Human Protranser. LV89/PT16 right now. :3

I don't really know... I didn't notice a lack of any Guardian Types really. I'm on PC/PS2 though.

Ken_Silver
Jun 20, 2008, 01:35 AM

people always talk sh*t about these 2 classes... But they are actually pretty good!

Ps. i hate fighgunners

Hold up... how does Wartecher suck??
lv 30 supports(comign soon)
lv 30 attacks
lv 30 TECHS
lv 20 Bullets

that really isnt that bad, plus they have a good array of weapons.. they just need maybe 1-2 more S ranks

Agreed. What Wartecher needs is not anymore S ranks, but A ranked Rods. That'd be fair and balanced too. And it helps to shrink our palette down a little. And we could get 30 bullets just to be the true Jack of all trades class, but lets not get greedy. :D

And Guntechers rock too. :D

I pity the fool, who looks down on these classes. :mad:

I don't really know... I didn't notice a lack of any Guardian Types really. I'm on PC/PS2 though.

Nice. I don't notice a "lack" either, so I just tried to find one. :)

Ri0T
Jun 20, 2008, 01:39 AM

Ps. i hate fighgunnersWhether WT's suck or not, they're incredibly fun to play. You get all the cool weapons and still get to support and stuff. <3

I hate FighGunners too~! ^5 Ok, maybe not FighGunners themselves, but the actual Guardian Type. I wasn't going to touch the class with a 10 foot pole... Then ST had to come along and make it a FighMaster prerequisite. D:

Omega_Weltall
Jun 20, 2008, 01:50 AM
Guntecher is fun! But Wartecher... i donno i just hated it tried it with my Main Newman but... things just didnt work out

Kirie
Jun 20, 2008, 02:14 AM

xD There isn't a lack of just any Guardian types... There's a lack in the number of Guardians in general on PC/PS2

^ I tried WT with my newman too! didn't work out too well tho...

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 02:21 AM
the ONLY class i dont like is FF. i play on it right now cuz i need to lvl it up for FM but thats it.

also the demo doesnt have advanced classes lol

Ken_Silver
Jun 20, 2008, 02:27 AM
I hate FighGunners too~! ^5 Ok, maybe not FighGunners themselves, but the actual Guardian Type. I wasn't going to touch the class with a 10 foot pole... Then ST had to come along and make it a FighMaster prerequisite. D:

Know the feeling on this one. My Cast alt now has to go through 10 levels of FiG in order to become a fightmaster. But at least there is another class that can use Double Sabers now. So I am happy about that.

My characters and their class:

Human Male - Wartecher (Main)
Female Beast - Guntecher
Female Newman - Acrotecher
Female Cast - Hunter -> Fortefighter -> FighMaster

Touka
Jun 20, 2008, 02:31 AM
Got a human pt and a beast wt as well and I like playing both :)

Gen2000
Jun 20, 2008, 02:32 AM
To me, Guntecher.

Fighguner/Acrofighterss are about as common as Fortefighters imo and Protransers are usually found throwing their meseta around with EX trap spam. Whip lovers who are still confused whether to be Acrotecher or Wartecher make up a good number too.

But Guntecher...I honestly can count the number of GTs I played with over 6 months on one hand. And I mean seriously playing the class not playing it just to get Gunmaster requirement.

Ri0T
Jun 20, 2008, 02:38 AM
Know the feeling on this one. My Cast alt now has to go through 10 levels of FiG in order to become a fightmaster. But at least there is another class that can use Double Sabers now. So I am happy about that.

My characters and their class:

Human Male - Wartecher (Main)
Female Beast - Guntecher
Female Newman - Acrotecher
Female Cast - Hunter -> Fortefighter -> FighMaster
Yeah, leveling some FighGunner levels actually gave me a different perspective on the class... Double Sabers are just too good, and Twin Handguns are always happy. Their ATP is pretty high compared to other hybrids.

My characters don't make a lot of sense... besides the Human PT.

Marl Fortefighter (Main)
Mar Protranser
Caseal Acrotecher

Calling Humans "Mar" and "Marl" just doesn't look right... o.Oa

dreamcaster0
Jun 20, 2008, 07:36 AM
I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should make a WT or a GT...

Magitek_X
Jun 20, 2008, 12:35 PM
Try both. Be the one you like the most. Right now I'm a WT, but in a few weeks I'll be maxing that class and I'll be wanting to try leveling up another.

Sexy_Raine
Jun 20, 2008, 01:11 PM
I'm doing GT now as we speak. I haven't mulit-classed in ages outside of fortetecher/Acrotecher, and it feels good trying something else for once. My damage took a huge nosedive, but it's to be expected considering my bullets are still weak.

Also my Nova is one of the only female human fortegunners you'll ever see(soon to be MG).

furrypaws
Jun 20, 2008, 01:20 PM
Needs more Wartechers. Beast Wartechers.

Eh, I don't really like that combo as much considering Beast's insane ATP removes just about any need for casting, which I like. For some reason though, I'm staying on it, and I'll likely stay it forever. I just like the class (although what it really needs is S rank tech mags).

Kylie
Jun 20, 2008, 01:26 PM
Wartecher and guntecher as other have said. :-P The root of their problems is an identity crisis.

Darklighter
Jun 20, 2008, 07:48 PM
Wartecher is my favorite class overall(I really like the do everything ok type of char the best). As soon as they up the support spells to 30 I'll never get off that class. The class I see the least is guntecher. I do not think I have ever played with one.

unicorn
Jun 20, 2008, 08:48 PM
Wartecher and Guntecher. ><;

They really don't have much going for them...They're some of the funner class types, but in terms of damage? Not comparable to other classes.

Mikura
Jun 20, 2008, 09:44 PM
I would say in order from most seen to least seen (On PC/PS2):

1.Fighgunner
2.Acrofighter
3.Fortefighter
4.Fortetecher
5.Acrotecher
6.Wartecher
7.Protranser
8.Guntecher

So yeah, no love for GT at all, except for the proud, and the few. ;p