PDA

View Full Version : Offline talk =)

Mark87
Jun 20, 2008, 01:49 PM
Does anyone out there play offline. When i say offline i mean extra mode. I play extra mode all the time no online at all because i dont have the stuff to do online. If anyone does play offline this is just here for talk
and questions and such. Have fun! :-D

Delete
Jun 20, 2008, 01:54 PM
I only play offline when servers are down and i dont feel like playing another game. Then i go to story mode, not extra, and look at my awesome whitil wing :P

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 02:00 PM
i used to, i had whittle wing, 60% light svaltus sword, daggers of serafi and every single S rank u could get in the game, and my profile got wipped and i have to do everything in all my games all over again.

i dont even have extra mode anymore :(

Mark87
Jun 20, 2008, 02:02 PM
that stinks. one question whats a whittle wing and how can u get it?
also do u get the board to make the svaltus sword for a svaltus?

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 02:04 PM
yes the board for the sword, i forget where u get the board, and percents go to 70% i believe in offline lol i just got lucky, my friend saved and just kept restarting till he got his 70% >.> lol

The wings drop from the deljabans in the HIVE mission, and their white photon wings that come out of your character's back, they look pretty cool, it goes in your extra slot

Seority
Jun 20, 2008, 02:09 PM
I'm recently playing them every night from pure bordem to a online-gameless house I live in. ><'
I've been having fun killing many with my store bought Paradi and getting the hang of using the male nanoblast. I mainly do story to experiment with different techs and such. I think they can get up to level 50 on story also. So yay for pretty techs! ^^

I am surprized that things are a lot different on story then online.
Offline:
PA's level faster.
Damage numbers are small. I haven't broken 1k yet with my level 30+ PA's :( .
Leveling is always like 10k till next level. (Level 150 was a easy cakes. I wonder what the offline cap is?)
Also, lots of awesome weaps are sold in shops, but you can only get a few from drops or successful story missions. (For S ranking the last mission you get a shiney Dallgunrod that sux in offline ;) )
You also get PSO clothes and stuffs like that on offline also. And even Lumias outfit and the Maidens! :-o
Meseta though is extremely tight on her also. Highest monster on there are level 130 and the highest meseta drop I've gotten was like 1.5k...
Selling items to NPC's is halfed, not 1/8th.
Chikki pwns all.
It costs 1 mil to change your face.
NO EMOTS! :cry::cry::cry:
Laia still sucks as a character.
Alfort is beast and you can even have Ethan who spin-breaks or cross-hurricane spams.

It's not as tough as online mode, but it's not completly easy either. Out of the two I like how online is now.

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 02:13 PM
offline cap is the same as the future online cap.

Mark87
Jun 20, 2008, 02:18 PM
oh i gots another question which nanoblast do u prefer. I prefer the power one so i can crush everything!!!! :trout:

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 02:55 PM
oh i gots another question which nanoblast do u prefer. I prefer the power one so i can crush everything!!!! :trout:

same with me, i dont get hurt often cuz i can dodge easily with female beast so thats y i choose power

Darklighter
Jun 20, 2008, 07:19 PM
I play offline on the PS2 alot(online I play on the 360). It is just fun to mess around with and use a few items you can not get online yet.