PDA

View Full Version : Switch Lag...

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 02:14 PM
I've heard someone mention this before, but is it possible. i've been soloing DitR and to get the sonichi's u need to press the 2 switches. Any input is appreciated.

Leah
Jun 20, 2008, 02:18 PM
not those switches. there's a one-man switch that drops a gate. run past the gate while it's down and still lagging.

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 02:55 PM
yup i stopped doing it, i get too many disconnects on the way i do it XD

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 03:15 PM
haha it works, repairing the wireless connection then reloads when u go to block 2 :)

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 03:21 PM
how do u do it with wired connection? i mean is there another way besides just pulling and putting back in the plug? lol

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 03:26 PM
thats not how i do it. if u pull the wire it would just disconnect u. the way i do it is... my laptop is connected wirelessly to broadband then i connect my xbox to the laptop using a network cable. then i share the interent connection on the laptop allowing the xbox to connect to live then when im at the gate i need to pass i repair my wireless connection on the laptop which lags the game then run through to block2. as u get to the loading screen the connection has repaired and the game continues viola!

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 03:28 PM
oh i've done it over 20 times now for sure, and i've only been disconnected 4 times and i jsut pull it out and put it back in when im through the gate lol.

if it doesnt IMMEDIATELY disconnect me it takes a while for it to :P

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 03:44 PM
it doesnt disconnected me ever the way i do it. heres the proof that it works anyway...

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 03:46 PM
i dont understsand the way u do it tho :D and mine is connected to a router that doesnt havea reset button :P

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 04:02 PM
this is crazy ive just had them 4 times in 7 runs!!!

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 04:05 PM
wow it took me an hour to get them once -_-

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 04:11 PM
thing is ive been doin it on C, do they drop anything other than Jao's??

GaNksTa
Jun 20, 2008, 04:11 PM
thats not how i do it. if u pull the wire it would just disconnect u. the way i do it is... my laptop is connected wirelessly to broadband then i connect my xbox to the laptop using a network cable. then i share the interent connection on the laptop allowing the xbox to connect to live then when im at the gate i need to pass i repair my wireless connection on the laptop which lags the game then run through to block2. as u get to the loading screen the connection has repaired and the game continues viola!

Spamming Awoken Serpent and White Beast for 4 hours and I haven't even seen jaggos.. I think I'll try DitR..

So.. couldn't you do the same thing w/ a PC? Repair the LAC.

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 04:12 PM
every time i read your name it reminds me of a gangsta tank

GaNksTa
Jun 20, 2008, 04:17 PM
every time i read your name it reminds me of a gangsta tank

I thought we had already established it was "tankgas" my name reminded you of..?

Though, thank you for the positive input.. I guess I'll just go try it out then..

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 04:19 PM
I thought we had already established it was "tankgas" my name reminded you of..?

Though, thank you for the positive input.. I guess I'll just go try it out then..

lol sorry yes lag should make it work fine if thats what u mean.

Also Tank Gas was just if u switched the words around u can make tank gas :P

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 04:19 PM
yep that method should also work in theory.

Indica
Jun 20, 2008, 04:22 PM
Wait, how exactly do you open this gate? I dont understand

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 04:23 PM
would u like me to video it and put it on youtube?

GaNksTa
Jun 20, 2008, 04:25 PM
lol sorry yes lag should make it work fine if thats what u mean.

Also Tank Gas was just if u switched the words around u can make tank gas :P

Well I am glad to hear my name is putting your mind to work?

Alright, looks like I'll go try it out..

GaNksTa
Jun 20, 2008, 04:35 PM
Haha! I get no lag :( This would be just about the only situation that I hate having a good connection.

My other choices include starting up the WoW trial, BB, D2LoD and streaming 8 2 hour movies to throw in some lag OR does anyone know how fast it goes down/reboot time if you use the disable selection?

Darklighter
Jun 20, 2008, 07:23 PM
I guess having 2 360's and 2 online PSU accounts helps for little things like this.

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 07:50 PM
I guess having 2 360's and 2 online PSU accounts helps for little things like this.

yea that would be nice. 2 tv's both hooked up.

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 07:50 PM
or if u have a nice TV just plug both into it and split screen :D

also my xbox overheated on me again i waited 2 hours for it to cool, i went online bought 5 mil 20% snowy claws T_T, and right when i bought them my xbox overheated again lol its on the verge of 3 rings of death any min. now, im like afraid to play it lol

Advent-
Jun 20, 2008, 08:01 PM
or if u have a nice TV just plug both into it and split screen :D

also my xbox overheated on me again i waited 2 hours for it to cool, i went online bought 5 mil 20% snowy claws T_T, and right when i bought them my xbox overheated again lol its on the verge of 3 rings of death any min. now, im like afraid to play it lolwhere do you keep your 360?

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 08:23 PM
where do you keep your 360?

on top of a cabinet not near anything really.

every time i felt my 360 it feels fine but i keep getting 2 red rings which i've read means its overheating :/

i did feel my power brick being very hot, and that behind my cabinet with a bunch of cords and plugs and stuff in a small space :/ so i put that on top with my xbox and hopefully that was the problem.

doesnt matter though i already bought snowy claws at an overpriced price of 4.9 mil and my brother's playing metroid prime 2 on my TV now so lol i'll see if it works later.

GaNksTa
Jun 20, 2008, 08:37 PM
I am about to fucking stab someone in the face! I really need to get this technique down..

I have spent 9 and half hours of spamming Jaggo missions and I haven't seen them ONCE! Awoken Serpent and White Beast can rot.

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 08:39 PM
but y i got 9 jaggos at duel and i got 1 meow mustache and 8 jaos

that took me 3 hours

in 3 runs i got the jao spawn of awoken serpent B and got 5 meow mustaches and 1 puyoment aura :O

GaNksTa
Jun 20, 2008, 08:47 PM
but y i got 9 jaggos at duel and i got 1 meow mustache and 8 jaos

that took me 3 hours

in 3 runs i got the jao spawn of awoken serpent B and got 5 meow mustaches and 1 puyoment aura :O

Funny thing is I HATE claws, puyo annoys me and I already have 18 jaos. I have no reason why I'm looking for them.. Maybe I should stab myself in the face..

Scottbot
Jun 20, 2008, 08:47 PM
i've had the rare map of Duel in the Ruins about 15 times today. got endless jao's, 7 meow mustaches, and 2 puyoment aura's. gonna do S2 tomorrow and get them Claws.

GaNksTa
Jun 20, 2008, 08:50 PM
i've had the rare map of Duel in the Ruins about 15 times today. got endless jao's, 7 meow mustaches, and 2 puyoment aura's. gonna do S2 tomorrow and get them Claws.

Problem is.. nobody is on to run DitR with and I have tried running 8 games, 17 browsers, 4 streaming movies and 2 downloads and have received no lag; also when I disabled my Internet connection PSU never went out.. nor lagged..