PDA

View Full Version : Trust the GMs?

Outlaw4Ever
Jun 20, 2008, 07:12 PM
Lately i been wondering if we can Trust what the GM says. At this moment im 50/50 on them.
Reseaon why
1) Mag Extention will be not be dely
2) That we can still use our Gold, Silver, and Bronze badges for items after Mag ends
3) Mag Extention will be on in Late JUNE( cant get any later, plus now with Sonic Jaggo around, will player do MAG or Jaggo Hunt?)

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 07:13 PM
cant get any later? i didnt know the 27th wasnt in june, thats strange :/

but it must not be because no one else seems to agree with me that its part of june

Outlaw4Ever
Jun 20, 2008, 07:17 PM
Well i expected the last two full weeks of June, Maybe im wrong but like i said with Sonic Jaggo lasting til July 4, i dont know if players would do Mag instead of Jaggo Hunting

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 07:49 PM
no because the Gms also said recently its most likely going to be July 4th now lol and dont be mad because the first announcement chill made on this he said late june-july so he even said it may be july even :P

even if he didnt it doesnt change the fact that they recently said its most likely going to be July 4th now -_- lol

Darklighter
Jun 20, 2008, 07:56 PM
The 4th works for me as I would be out of town going to my younger sisters graduation the week before anyways. Still I wish this would just resolve itself one way or the other. I want my prizes sometime this year.

Kylie
Jun 20, 2008, 07:59 PM
50/50. But I mean they're just spokespeople; they don't know everything or that they say will happen for sure, 100%. I suppose most of what the say is official, but they can't stop SEGA from failing to implement whatever or even provide us with a why most of the time because it's not like hearing from SEGA directly (although, they're closer than us).

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 20, 2008, 08:25 PM
I trust them, I'm just skeptical of what they say.

ShinMaruku
Jun 20, 2008, 08:26 PM
I don't just trust Sonic Team in anything :E

BFGfreak
Jun 20, 2008, 08:37 PM
I trust the GM's, it's the people they work for that I don't trust.

GaNksTa
Jun 20, 2008, 08:39 PM
Just don't expect anything from them and you won't be disappointed. Keep that mind set and you're good to go.

pikachief
Jun 20, 2008, 08:40 PM
yay im not the only one who trusts them anymore! lol

Noblewine
Jun 20, 2008, 08:45 PM
I trust them 50/50. When they do maintance and say their gonna do something they need to stick with their word.

Ahkaskar
Jun 20, 2008, 09:08 PM
I trust the GM's, it's the people they work for that I don't trust.

This.

The GMs are really just the messengers in this. Don't shoot the messenger--it's rude.

Arika
Jun 20, 2008, 09:08 PM
You have to be more consider on factors around the word they say.
When they say something unbelievable = not believe.
when they say stuff that likely to happen = believe.

you can exchange badge after MAG = yes, it happened in JP, I trust this.
pikachief say MAG ext come with GBR = nah, unlikely.
MAG ext in late June : 50:50, depend on how fast can they fix billing issue which is their first priority... (but from what I see now, I think unlikely)

Gunslinger-08
Jun 20, 2008, 09:23 PM
I trust em. I'd rather be optomistic than gloomy about EVERYTHING Sega plans to give us.

BigshowPat
Jun 20, 2008, 09:41 PM
Simply put...no, I do not trust them. After so many problems there is nobody we can trust. Not even ourselves, lol!

chaostroop3
Jun 20, 2008, 11:08 PM
GMs arnt messing up, sega is......or are they 0.o

Amalga
Jun 21, 2008, 01:17 AM
I'm not big on shooting messengers.

I voted "Yes," but not to say that I completely trust GMs. It's more to say that their names don't ever come to mind when their announcements fall through.

DoubleJG
Jun 21, 2008, 01:55 AM
I don't mind the GMs. All they do is try to tell us what's up and settle some of the chaos. It's not really their fault that content is delayed and such.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 21, 2008, 02:00 AM
This.

The GMs are really just the messengers in this. Don't shoot the messenger--it's rude.

It's blasphemy.

Ri0T
Jun 21, 2008, 02:07 AM
Badge trade-in is on the set schedule... MAG extension was extra. That's why it got screwed. I believe that that badge trade-in will be there eventually, but who knows about MAG extension, I don't really acknowledge what they say about it... I'll just be happy when/if it gets here.

Ruru
Jun 21, 2008, 03:18 AM
i trust the GM's to a point. as much as i can trust anyone really. as for the job they do. they're really just the go-between people for us and sega. if sega says one thing and they do another you cant REALLY blame the GM's since all they did was just repeat what they heard from sega. can't make it a habit of shooting the messenger if you dont like the message. i really feel sorry for the GM's sometimes because they're constantly being abused when its not really their fault. so in response to the poll. i dont NOT trust the GM's but sega is a different story.

Kadajenova
Jun 21, 2008, 08:15 AM
Never believe Segac : "We won't delay updates" , "MAG for late june"
Never believe GMs : "White Beast S2 for 27th June"

Btw, sega changing building (14-16th july), but MAG dates are 4-18th july so how they will do? >.>

Kizeragi
Jun 21, 2008, 08:16 AM
Trust the GM's? Yes.
Trust SEGA(c)? No.

The GM's haven't done anything wrong. There doing what they've been told to do. Nothing more.

BFGfreak
Jun 21, 2008, 12:30 PM
Chillaura: So Sega, all we're asking for is a few devs here and better working conditions
Sega: You threaten my money with this mockery and heresy?!
Chill: THIS IS MADNESS!
Sega: Madness...... THIS. IS. SEEEEEGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kicks chill into some random pit which in actuality is the GM's office)

PALRAPPYS
Jun 21, 2008, 12:41 PM
I think I may join Rashiid in Final Fantasy XI.

I can't stand this. I'll keep my PSU account, but it won't be very active for a while.

Silver19
Jun 21, 2008, 04:45 PM
Sega of America is doing the best they can with what Sega of Japan gives them. Don't blame the store for what the farmer doesn't deliver upon.

RubyEclipse
Jun 22, 2008, 03:57 AM
I trust them! Usually.

Outlaw4Ever
Jun 24, 2008, 05:54 PM
I am sorry to say we are not going to have the MAG extension or any other update during this weeks maintenance. While a July 4 MAG extension is still possible we may be forced to wait until July 18, which would be after we move the PSU servers to the new SEGA of America Headquarters. July 18 is also now when we are expecting the next permanent content update as well.

Again to all the players waiting for Maximum Attack G rewards, we are really sorry that the extension and rewards have been pushed back so far. We have passed your complaints to Sonic Team and SEGA management and they are well aware that this is a disappointment.

-ChillAura

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=81913

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmm..... but didnt they say for sure that they get it late June???? Wait they did, so what up, why are they toying with us?? at this rate they just suddently forget that there was a Mag Extention.

Kylie
Jun 24, 2008, 06:27 PM
^ Yeah, and just look:

Edit: This has been postponed until further notice. -ChillAura

Edit2: We have a new schedule and are planning the 2nd MAG event for late June.

Edit3: We will not make the June 27 update, and this has been pushed back to possibly July 4 or 18.

-ChillAura
Three edits. :lol:

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 24, 2008, 07:33 PM
Every time I hear someone say that a GM says "this" they say "The GMs say they THINK this"..so if that's the case, we don't have any reason not to trust them, because they aren't 100% sure themselves.

Outlaw4Ever
Jun 26, 2008, 06:12 PM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++
We have brought up the possibility of canceling the extension and bringing you the rewards sooner, but we only want to do that if it will improve our update schedule for other content and events. We are discussing this with Sonic Team and will see if anything can be done at this point.

-Chill
__________________________________________________ ________________________
the word that come to mind is WTF, i though the reason why MAG would be in late June is so that doesnt interfer with any updates, so what is now the reason, plus how are we going to get the sange and Yasha twin sabers when the only chance getting the sange is the 200,000,000 point reward???