PDA

View Full Version : TF2 Free Weekend Coordination

Sgt_Shligger
Jun 21, 2008, 04:49 AM
I figure this thread is a good idea to those who are actually going to be playing. We can contact via AIM, MSN, or STEAM.

My steam ID is Mcshligger.

Weeaboolits
Jun 21, 2008, 06:27 AM
I'd like to try it, but I highly doubt my PC can handle it, unless, of course, it's less demanding than PSO Version 2.

KodiaX987
Jun 21, 2008, 07:24 AM
Shurikane.

May or may not be able to play due to my video card going to hell.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 21, 2008, 01:59 PM
I'd like to try it, but I highly doubt my PC can handle it, unless, of course, it's less demanding than PSO Version 2.

This. ;~;

Para
Jun 21, 2008, 02:01 PM
Para

THE SCRUB PYRO :wacko:

KodiaX987
Jun 21, 2008, 04:05 PM
Can't make it after all. I brought in my graphics card for exchange and they're holding it hostage 'till the new one arrives on Wednesday.

Uncle_bob
Jun 22, 2008, 01:33 AM
inb4 "Pyro is OP"

Scrub
Jun 22, 2008, 03:14 AM
inb4 "Pyro is OP"

The only reason people are complaining about dying to Pyros so much is because 3/4S OF EVERY FUCKING TEAM ARE PYROS.

I wouldnt mind it if they weren't so fucking terrible. It's funny when the OTHER team's pyros are bad, but goddamn it's infuriating when my team's Pyro's are bad.

It doesn't help that Pyro is a class that you should only have 1 of, like Sniper and Spy. Goddamn I could rant about this on a higher level but it'd be over everyone's heads.

KodiaX987
Jun 22, 2008, 10:45 AM
[11:34:41] <Sabrejack> > A spy asked me today "Does the disguise help much? It's just a little mask on the face"
[11:34:41] <Sabrejack> >Christ, I hate these free weekends.

Scrub
Jun 22, 2008, 01:58 PM
[11:34:41] <Sabrejack> > A spy asked me today "Does the disguise help much? It's just a little mask on the face"
[11:34:41] <Sabrejack> >Christ, I hate these free weekends.

1st off, you know Sabrejack? Hahaha small world, tell him DEKUS says Hi.

2nd off, that spy was actually onto something, because any idiot who's played the game more than 10 hours can pick even the BEST spy out of a group of people with no problem. The disguise is mostly only used so sentries don't shoot you. As a Spy, if anyone even glances your way, it's best to assume they KNOW you're a spy, there's just too many ways to pick them out.

I'd list them but I assume everyone here knows them.

Para
Jun 22, 2008, 04:38 PM
lol HAI SPY CHECK *STARTS BURNING TEAMMATE*

Sgt_Shligger
Jun 22, 2008, 07:48 PM
Man I remember an epic spy kill I had last free weekend. I was just running down an empty corridor as a Scout, minding my own business. I check behind me real quick, no one around, then run forward and fire my gun for the hell of it. As soon as I fire a spy just fuckign FLIES in front of me, dead.

I also remember fighting a dumb spy on Goldrush who kept trying to stab me but missed every time. I whacked him with a wrench repeatedly. He was running over as an Engineer and I just whacked him in the face.

KodiaX987
Jun 22, 2008, 07:51 PM
<Shurikane> SABREJACK
<Shurikane> WAKE UP YOU QUARTER N*****.
<William_Walker> IT WAS THE SPY ALL ALONG!
<Sabrejack> ?
<Ghor> that tumor's a spy!
<k7991> oh yeah sabrejack, shuri said that DEKUS says hi
<k7991> apparently
<Shurikane> Sabrejack: Dekus says hi.
<Sabrejack> lol
<k7991> some fag on the PSOWorld forums
<Sabrejack> god damn
<Ghor> hahaha
<Ghor> Dekus seems like a pretty cool guy
<Ghor> I could be wrong, since I've never actually spoken to him
<Ghor> but whatever
<Sabrejack> I barely know him
<Sabrejack> except from TF2
<Sabrejack> he was pretty cool though
<OnionKnight> People on the /v/idya servers seem to hate him
<Ghor> Ehhhh
<Ghor> He's a pretty good sniper
<Ghor> so I can see how he might ruin someone's day
<Ghor> but it's not like he's a jackass like Gurk
<Ghor> who is constantly angry about something, by the way
<Ghor> whether the team is losing or his coffee doesn't have enough sugar

Sgt_Shligger
Jun 22, 2008, 08:02 PM
I think a reason people might hate him as a sniper is because he always waves.

Scrub
Jun 22, 2008, 10:51 PM
Some Stuff.

Hahaha. Only the hugest of shitheads hate me because I used to be an Admin on the server(I quit because it felt like babysitting), and I wasn't a pansy who would WARN people or take shit from people, and threw out 5 minute bans like they were candy.

Sort of had to, because otherwise no one would listen and just start spamming XD SO RANDOM sounds, or poorly goldwaved music, and what have you.

I didn't really know Sabrejack, I can't even remember what class he played. I just recognized the name.

Ghor too.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 12:09 AM
my dad set up our first steam account.

He always puts his name so our name is Javier_Ruiz

something happened to the account we can no longer go on, so we lost all of our medic achievements and medic stuffs :(

So i made one named Pikachief and took advantage of the free weekend. for some reason whenever i play it says my name is IRUZ_AJVIRE or some other jumbled up version on my old account O.o

i have NO IDEA whats going on :(