PDA

View Full Version : Meyfei

Meyfei
Jun 21, 2008, 06:47 AM
i'm gonna Play gunZ because... i cant play WoW since my 2 laptops and my dads scanner got stolen just the other days hahaha!
btw, any one know how long it usually takes for someone to come in and do finger prints?

Tact
Jun 21, 2008, 06:56 AM
Uh...what? Did someone break into your house? You should feel lucky that they didn't take more.

Meyfei
Jun 21, 2008, 07:07 AM
its funny, they didnt touch my games, only 2 laptops, my dads scanner o.O and a single bottle of pepsi from a 6 pack. trust me, dumbasses like them make things to easy. their foot prints on my bed from where they came in. and one of the laptops were in a box so finger prints can be taken.

me and my dad already have a clue who it was. a friend of my neighbours brother has been hanging around talking with us and stuff.

my dad being nice let them have a BBQ everyday and all of a sudden after the things went missing none of those guys were around, aside from my neighbours brother.

The best thing is my dads finally learning to take a stand and watch those around him. other then saying "im nice to them so they will be nice to me"

Tact
Jun 21, 2008, 07:09 AM
Hah, well, I hope they get what they deserve. (And by that, I mean jailtime and a good ass-kicking.)

Meyfei
Jun 21, 2008, 07:32 AM
once i find out exactly who they are heh they better hope their gonna get jail time because if not im gonna be putting them through hell even if it gets me jailtime. ;)

OH YEAH! my cat bobby. he was at the animal rescue leage and the idiots tried scamming me more money to adopt him then they should have they charged me 97$ and my mom 60$. but i got him :) i sold nearly all my games to get him back.