PDA

View Full Version : Best Jaggo Sonichi Mission?

MiniBrian
Jun 21, 2008, 10:02 AM
Were is the best place to find Jaggo Sonichi??

Scottbot
Jun 21, 2008, 10:06 AM
Duel in the ruins without a shadow of a doubt ive hit them sooo many times. but u can only get them if u have a partner or u can use the lag trick on the switch. if not then white beast and awoken serpent seem to be the choice of many.

Advent-
Jun 21, 2008, 10:33 AM
It's all based on luck really, someone can do either mission a hundred times and never see them.

Personally, I prefer Awoken Serpent.

Sasamichan
Jun 21, 2008, 11:03 AM
Duel in the ruins without a shadow of a doubt ive hit them sooo many times. but u can only get them if u have a partner or u can use the lag glitch on the switch. if not then white beast and awoken serpent seem to be the choice of many.

Fixed.

Dragwind
Jun 21, 2008, 11:05 AM
I'm not sure I could suggest a "best," but I tend to run Caves of Ice S for Jaggos.

From my experiences, Jaggos tend to appear somewhat often, despite it only being two of them.

If you're willing to give it a try, here is the link from PSUPedia : http://psupedia.info/Caves_of_Ice

Good luck in your hunting. ;)

ForteGunnerW
Jun 21, 2008, 11:11 AM
hmm strange when i do it we never find anything but jao and meow mustache are gonna drop kitty claw and puyo?

AuroraBlaze
Jun 21, 2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah, I got them to show up like 20 times and still no claws!! grr. They ARE dropping puyo's like crazy tho. Of course I already had one that I paid 6 mil for 7 months ago. Now they are worthless and I have like 10 of them YAY! Happy Birthday Sonic!! (now gimme some claws please!)Luv ya!

Celi-Ka
Jun 21, 2008, 11:41 AM
I generally do White Beast since runs usually don't run any longer than 15 minutes with a decent party, and god knows how many people run that mission a day.

Awoken Serpent is a good alternative due to the large spawn of Jaggos out there. Six of them, to be exact. I'm not sure how often the rare map appears on that one, however.

Astarin
Jun 21, 2008, 02:08 PM
My favourite is Awoken Serpent too. Because it's not White Beast, the drops are great and Jaggos seem reasonably common. And when you do get them, you get a lot of the little guys.

Kyte_Rawr
Jun 21, 2008, 02:11 PM
Duel in the Ruins
Fast mission, and you can tell if it's not a rare map quick

HadesAlmighty
Jun 21, 2008, 02:22 PM
its a double edged sword, i've gotten jaos 11 times at caves of ice only 2 statues,the rest good stuff :0 at duel in the ruins i have gotten a BILLION times..(you know what i mean a lot)
HOWEVER they drop garbage 99.9% of the time. go figure

Ruru
Jun 21, 2008, 02:30 PM
i've only gotten one jao spawn but i haven't really been in the mood to try for them. got it my first run on whitebeast today but all i got were meow mustache puyoment aura and 2 jao decos. so oh well.

pikachief
Jun 21, 2008, 02:42 PM
idk y i've seen better drops from AotI missions than PSU mission jaggos :/

I did duel in the ruins S for 3 hours and got 9 jaggos, 8 room decos 1 meow mustache

Awoken Serpent B for 1 hour, 6 jaggos, 5 meow mustaches and 1 puyoment aura lol

Sydz
Jun 21, 2008, 02:50 PM
I'd honestly suggest Duel, myself. Ask some friends like I did, and it makes it a breeze.
After an Evening in WB, we moved, and got my bears too <.<

mvffin
Jun 21, 2008, 04:04 PM
Duel In the Ruins is best.

Awoken Serpent is best if you have no friends. = )

GaNksTa
Jun 21, 2008, 04:07 PM
It could be me, but I ran WB S and Serpent S for about 9 and a half hours and didn't see them once.. most likely the PSU Gods hate me and wanted to deny me of my rares.

Kylie
Jun 21, 2008, 04:22 PM
I just did WB C for like 20 minutes and got two puyos and two statues. :D

I'm not sure if I'll bother for claws.

Silver19
Jun 21, 2008, 04:43 PM
Since the jaggo sonichi have returned, I've been running mostly white beast. It doesn't take too long as u get 4 jaggos

MiniBrian
Jun 21, 2008, 05:09 PM
well i've been running white beast and so far 0 jaos D: I really want to see some!