PDA

View Full Version : A Human Nanoblast?!

AuroraBlaze
Jun 21, 2008, 01:01 PM
I keep hearing in game rumors that Humans are going to get a Seed type Nanoblast. Ive heard several times that Humans will be able to become infected with the Seed Virus like Hyuga is and therefore able to Nanoblast into a Seed Form. Ive searched, but I cant seem to find anything on this. Can anyone confirm it or is it just a rumor? I might be cool, but if Humans can get infected, can Newmans as well?

VanHalen
Jun 21, 2008, 01:12 PM
No and there are no tanks either if they tell you about those also ;).

Indica
Jun 21, 2008, 01:29 PM
Humans are Humans and Beasts are Beasts.

Humans cant walk on water but there are false rumors that 1 human actually could.

Ezodagrom
Jun 21, 2008, 01:32 PM
That's everything it is...a rumor

Zorafim
Jun 21, 2008, 01:32 PM
No, what'll happen is that they summon five black nanoblasted beasts, who combine their dual wielded axes into a tank which shoots photon blasts.

It's a rumor. The only thing we know about PSU's limit breaks, or whatever you want to call them, is that the next SUV to be released is a healing SUV. We don't even know when that will be released.

Leah
Jun 21, 2008, 01:33 PM
and no crea specials or super-saiyans either dammit! :wacko:

AuroraBlaze
Jun 21, 2008, 01:35 PM
Oh well, I thought so. Ive just heard it a few times from different people so I was curious. Might have been fun!

RemiusTA
Jun 21, 2008, 01:42 PM
/facepalm

Zwick_
Jun 21, 2008, 01:43 PM
Humans are totally getting mech suits
w00t =D

Nitro Vordex
Jun 21, 2008, 01:45 PM
Humans are totally getting Guyvers
That'd be sick.

Zwick_
Jun 21, 2008, 01:47 PM
That'd be sick.

I heard so much pre-AOI that the jp players had them and I was looking forward to them so much, only to be let down lol

Kylie
Jun 21, 2008, 01:52 PM
No, what'll happen is that they summon five black nanoblasted beasts, who combine their dual wielded axes into a tank which shoots photon blasts.
And then the photon blasts summon monsters, which deal out mega-TECHNICs, which triggers an appearance by SEED helga, which you control like a puppet and can use the Vol Brothers' limit break if you time yourself right.

Ryna
Jun 21, 2008, 01:55 PM
The user's question has been answered. I'm locking this before it gets out-of-hand.