PDA

View Full Version : PSU trades?

deadpool612
Jun 21, 2008, 04:31 PM
ON PSU forums i was banned cause people thought i was gonna ebay my stuff when i quit. well i want to come back to the game but if i cant use that site to make trades then there is no point. so if anyone knows how to change a IP address hit me up. thanks.

Dhylec
Jun 21, 2008, 04:55 PM
Do you know that this site has trade forums for PSU as well?

deadpool612
Jun 21, 2008, 05:32 PM
yea but they are not as good as the other one. way more people use them.

ashley50
Jun 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
change your ISP? ;l

Dragwind
Jun 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
I think you're looking in the wrong place for information to change your IP. Try a search engine.

If you are banned from other said forums, then another option is here.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 21, 2008, 05:38 PM
yea but they are not as good as the other one. way more people use them.

not tryin to be rude but honestly beggars cant be choosers i understand you were misunderstood and banned from the official site but the trade section is decent here as well

deadpool612
Jun 21, 2008, 06:43 PM
yea but not as good. you can do better business on the other forums....

BIGGIEstyle
Jun 21, 2008, 06:47 PM
Then don't get banned from them....

superlak
Jun 21, 2008, 06:51 PM
Trade not as good on this site hmmmmmm nope dont believe ya pso world peeps r da best and more helpful so there :)

deadpool612
Jun 21, 2008, 06:59 PM
Then don't get banned from them....i was banned cause other people thought i was gonna ebay and it started some huge fight on there. i didnt even talk during the fight. all i did was post im qutting and selling these thing and put a price. it was dumb. people on here seem better then on there but you can sell things better on there. i think i got how to change it. so i hope it works.

Traize
Jun 21, 2008, 07:00 PM
It seems to me somewhat disrespectful & selfish to use a community solely to find out how to get back into another...

Of course, PSOW is here to help, but blankly refusing to consider whats on offer here whilst narrowmindedly pursuing your goal of forcing your way back to another similar website is really kind of rude. I mean, loads of work has gone into making PSOW what it is & just dismissing that out of hand is actually kind of offensive to me, even as a mere member...

The least you could do is try, for all you know, you could be very happy with the result. Anything else seems rather like cutting your nose off despite your face...

superlak
Jun 21, 2008, 07:04 PM
It seems to me somewhat disrespectful & selfish to use a community solely to find out how to get back into another...

Of course, PSOW is here to help, but blankly refusing to consider whats on offer here whilst narrowmindedly pursuing your goal of forcing your way back to another similar website is really kind of rude. I mean, loads of work has gone into making PSOW what it is & just dismissing that out of hand is actually kind of offensive to me, even as a mere member...

The least you could do is try, for all you know, you could be very happy with the result. Anything else seems rather like cutting your nose off despite your face...

u tell em lol :)

deadpool612
Jun 21, 2008, 07:57 PM
calm down... i said the trades are better. nothing more.... i come here for everything else. so if your offened because some other site has better trades then go for it.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 21, 2008, 08:03 PM
hey you could always have some1 post 4 ya ^^ for a cut in your profits if you cant go on their yourself ^^

deadpool612
Jun 21, 2008, 08:19 PM
i could do that.

Turb0
Jun 21, 2008, 10:09 PM
Trade not as good on this site hmmmmmm nope dont believe ya pso world peeps r da best and more helpful so there :)

No, I know what he means. I made a thread on here saying i was looking for a love inferno and got no one who was considering selling. I then made an account and posted on the official forums and got 4 different people who were thinking of selling one. That being said, I still like hanging around here more. The only reason I even have an account on those forums is for the trade section.

deadpool612
Jun 22, 2008, 10:21 AM
No, I know what he means. I made a thread on here saying i was looking for a love inferno and got no one who was considering selling. I then made an account and posted on the official forums and got 4 different people who were thinking of selling one. That being said, I still like hanging around here more. The only reason I even have an account on those forums is for the trade section.and its the only reason i want one... i come here for evrything else.

Cracka_J
Jun 22, 2008, 10:32 AM
there are so many things wrong with this thread, I really don't know where to begin...

RegulusHikari
Jun 22, 2008, 10:34 AM
And today's stupidity award goes to...

Dragwind
Jun 22, 2008, 10:48 AM
I'm closing this topic before it gets out of hand. I believe the OP's answer has been discussed enough.