PDA

View Full Version : My Current Situation

Sord
Jun 21, 2008, 10:29 PM
Sord's gone and gotten into some RL problems. This game sucks, horribly. During a couciling session with my mom today, we got in a fight, and long story short, she decided she would just leave me there and drive off without me, telling me I could walk home. Of course, I'm not that dumb, I called up my father, and I'm currently staying at his place. At the bare minimum, I'm going to be here for the next 9 or so days. My mom refuses to meet with me until the 30th, which is our next councilor apointment. So you may not be seeing me around as much these next few days. I'll try and get the last two matches of the tourny done while I'm here. I'm sure I'll have some free time or something at some point to hang out in the FKL. I miss you guys already... okay, only some of you guys maybe. :wacko:

TalHex
Jun 21, 2008, 10:31 PM
god damn... *facepalm* anything we can do to help?

Weeaboolits
Jun 21, 2008, 10:33 PM
Your councilor must suck.

Tessu
Jun 21, 2008, 10:36 PM
counselor... -killed-

We miss you too... well, only some of us maybe. :wacko:

Sord
Jun 21, 2008, 11:09 PM
god damn... *facepalm* anything we can do to help?

No, not really. There are reasons this isn't in rants.

1. I'm giving fair warning that tourney matches might be delayed, a mere telling of the situation, not a rant
2. I like and pretty much only hang in FKL
3. ????
4. profit

Nitro Vordex
Jun 21, 2008, 11:46 PM
Damn Sord, that sucks.

We told you not to go IRL; crappy AI and whatnot.

Come back soon, eh?

VanHalen
Jun 22, 2008, 12:01 AM
Damn dude ;(. I had a friend get kicked out his house recently though he's back in now. Hopefully things can go well for you.

Poncho_Jr
Jun 22, 2008, 12:03 AM
Hope all goes well. :(

astuarlen
Jun 22, 2008, 12:39 AM
If you have to knock a few heads around and need a place to lie low I can't really help you there, and I don't know anything about that, officer. Rly.

Nai_Calus
Jun 22, 2008, 01:56 AM
Godfuck your life sucks lately. <_>

Hang in there. :< *hugs you like a tree*

Out_Kast
Jun 22, 2008, 05:42 AM
Real life is shit, dood.
Try some other game. :wacko: