PDA

View Full Version : Item Weapon Question

ZeusKOTG
Jun 22, 2008, 01:07 AM
I have no idea what weapon it is. I saw someone one day shooting what appeared to be a rifle(could be anything) that fired lightning and made a high pitch noise. Any help in finding out what this is greatly appreciated.

ChaosAngel92
Jun 22, 2008, 01:13 AM
o.O Huh, could be maybe the Ratlesnake. But that weapon use the normal SE of a rifle, witch is clearly not high pitched.

The unique high pitched thing I could think its a Laser or Launcher as you wish to call it. But to be honest, I cant tell with the information you give. Maybe with more details.

But simple as this. If it was a gun, and it was high pitched, then its 80 % sure it was a laser.

Here have a look and see if you can remember anything else.....

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1-15/laser_cannon/

Saraphina
Jun 22, 2008, 02:36 AM
cannons go pi-kew XD

DAMASCUS
Jun 22, 2008, 02:41 AM
Sounds like the photon eraser to me. Did it do actual damage?

GaNksTa
Jun 22, 2008, 02:44 AM
Sounds like the photon eraser to me. Did it do actual damage?

Now that I think about.. that sounds very plausible; high pitched and somewhat resembles lightning. It's understandable that someone would do that because I know I love to mess with the 3008 people and say I have a 13* rifle. Or a laser cannon.. could be either.

ZeusKOTG
Jun 22, 2008, 02:14 PM
I thought it might have been a laser too, but the thing shot lightning in a pattern of how lightning shoots. Maybe I was just seeing things and needed to go to sleep that night.

burninglink5
Jun 22, 2008, 02:34 PM
I thought it might have been a laser too, but the thing shot lightning in a pattern of how lightning shoots. Maybe I was just seeing things and needed to go to sleep that night.
What you saw was a photon eraser, a special rifle that was used during operation firebreak to destroy certain SEED contamination.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 23, 2008, 10:59 AM
There have been rumors, and a few random pics (looks for someones sig) it might have been a 13* rifle. Most of the shots that might look like a lightning bolt would be photon erasers or the rattlesnake.