PDA

View Full Version : Item Red / Knight (price check JP)

R2D6battlebot
Jun 22, 2008, 08:09 AM
Was wondering for about how much does this unit sell on the JP server? I'm not usually lucky enough to find my own, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need to save up to get one.

Kadajenova
Jun 22, 2008, 09:06 AM
Well, if red/knight is as rare as red/force, it will worth 50+mil easily, i saw only one red/force on shop and was for 70mil. Not to count that red/knight concern all melee/range classes for big dmg, red/force only for techers (who prefer har/quick than whatever/force unit).

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 22, 2008, 09:20 AM
yeah ummm knowing our market the cheapest would probably be around70-80 mill possibly a stack cuz most ppl are greedy ^^

R2D6battlebot
Jun 22, 2008, 09:27 AM
yeah ummm knowing our market the cheapest would probably be around70-80 mill possibly a stack cuz most ppl are greedy ^^

It's not about greed, it's just supply versus demand. Obviously, with how good the unit is, the demand is going to be very high, whereas the supply is very likely to be low. If acting according to simple economic bases is 'greedy' to you, then I'd much rather be greedy than stupid.

PekingDuck13
Jun 22, 2008, 09:32 AM
Red/knight =/= Red/force. I read a while back that it was easier to find. Someone give the dude his price check, so he can get the real answer to his question. I'm sorry I don't know it myself, but I'm not going to pretend like I know and spread inaccurate info.

And I don't mean to sound like an ass, but this happens to me every time I try to ask a question here. People are so quick to post a reply, but they don't actually answer the question, and the original question ends up getting overlooked/ false info is spread.

JC10001
Jun 22, 2008, 09:36 AM
Not really answering your question but if you are really concerned about price, you could also wait for Lumirous / Kaos Knight to drop when we get Lightning Beasts S2 and Scarred Planet S2. It gives 360 ATP (105 more than Red / Knight) and takes away 100 ATA. You will probably never notice the 100 ATA loss and the unit will probably be much cheaper since it will drop from a regular mission (and 2 of them at that).

Golto
Jun 22, 2008, 09:59 AM
I do remember seeing a pic of Lumirous / Kaos Knight prices, one was 6 mill the rest was 40 mill. The JPN shop cartel must have been pissed at that person selling it for 6 million.

We will be able to get Red / Knight 2+ months before Lumirous / Kaos Knight plus there is a 280 ata difference between the 2 units. On pc/ps2 I'm betting it will be max meseta unitl we can get Lumirous / Kaos Knight. Arm units that increase atp are in much more demand than head units that increases TP.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 22, 2008, 10:02 AM
It's not about greed, it's just supply versus demand. Obviously, with how good the unit is, the demand is going to be very high, whereas the supply is very likely to be low. If acting according to simple economic bases is 'greedy' to you, then I'd much rather be greedy than stupid.

Good luck saving up then its good to be rich ($greedy$) :D im thankful for my luck with Uber Rarez

chaostroop3
Jun 22, 2008, 11:46 AM
well with all the white beasters it might be like 10m

Kadajenova
Jun 22, 2008, 11:51 AM
"well with all the white beasters it might be like 10m"

huh? why that? red/knight drop at caves of illusion not white beast lol

Ruru
Jun 22, 2008, 11:53 AM
Well, if red/knight is as rare as red/force, it will worth 50+mil easily, i saw only one red/force on shop and was for 70mil. Not to count that red/knight concern all melee/range classes for big dmg, red/force only for techers (who prefer har/quick than whatever/force unit).

red / force could actually and would most likely be used by acrofighters more so than forces. i know that my acrofighter will be using one if FoI EVER drops one for me hehe.

and to who said you dont notice -100 ata. i used a friends hard power charge which has -ata on it. can't remember how much and even as a CAST (fighgunner at the time) i noticed the -ata on it when i was seeing 0's flying around alot more often than i normally had.

Mysterious-G
Jun 22, 2008, 11:55 AM
"well with all the white beasters it might be like 10m"

huh? why that? red/knight drop at caves of illusion not white beast lol

More White Beast -> More Caves of Illusion -> More Red / Knight

Lyrise
Jun 22, 2008, 11:55 AM
JP Price check on Red/Knight: Not for sale (In other words, you have to trade for it)
Price check on Lumirous/CurseKnight: 50m.

I'll let you guys do the math.

Kadajenova
Jun 22, 2008, 11:56 AM
ye -100 ata is noticeable, i think these koas knight unit would suit more for pple who got like 1k ata base like fortegunner.

Kadajenova
Jun 22, 2008, 12:01 PM
More White Beast -> More Caves of Illusion -> More Red / Knight
well we'll see but keep in mind that i only saw one red/force in months, and not in a run but in a shop, maybe if pple spam it till death, it may drop one red/knight per day.

McLaughlin
Jun 22, 2008, 01:15 PM
JP Price check on Red/Knight: Not for sale (In other words, you have to trade for it)
Price check on Lumirous/CurseKnight: 50m.

I'll let you guys do the math.

Ouch.

Well, I had planned to hunt it anyway. ;_;

Phoenix_Black
Jun 22, 2008, 02:43 PM
The Japanese also have a way different economy then us, don't they? It'd be like comparing prices on the 360 with prices on the PC/PS2...

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 22, 2008, 04:28 PM
and to who said you dont notice -100 ata. i used a friends hard power charge which has -ata on it. can't remember how much and even as a CAST (fighgunner at the time) i noticed the -ata on it when i was seeing 0's flying around alot more often than i normally had.

um i think ur thinkin of solid power s with -80 ata hard power increases pp consumption

Ruru
Jun 22, 2008, 04:41 PM
um i think ur thinkin of solid power s with -80 ata hard power increases pp consumption

yeah that's most likely what i was thinking lol. either way you do notice the acc difference.