PDA

View Full Version : PSU Missions "Forrest Of illusion"

JazlynnGwen
Jun 22, 2008, 04:44 PM
Okay! Earlier I saw one mission that said "Forest of Illusion", then when i went back to do the mission. It was gone. I SWEAR it was there. It was a free mission 2. Anyone know what happened to it?? :\

Jazy

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 22, 2008, 04:46 PM
did you enter another mission if you did you lost it its a rare mission

chaoskila
Jun 22, 2008, 04:46 PM
if you started another mission it goes away.
you can do anything BUT start another mission and it will be there.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 22, 2008, 04:47 PM
even if you completed the mission you can only do it once then you have to run into it again

Ruru
Jun 22, 2008, 04:59 PM
Okay! Earlier I saw one mission that said "Forest of Illusion", then when i went back to do the mission. It was gone. I SWEAR it was there. It was a free mission 2. Anyone know what happened to it?? :

Jazy

as others have said. its a rare/randomly generated mission that only appears after finishing a mission and then checking a lobby on moatoob. if you see you have it and you do another mission instead of it. then you'll lose the ability to do that mission this time around until it pops up again. forest is moatoob only. we'll be getting caves sometime in the future and that will be neudaiz only.

goldbrease
Jun 22, 2008, 05:51 PM
as others have said. its a rare/randomly generated mission that only appears after finishing a mission and then checking a lobby on moatoob. if you see you have it and you do another mission instead of it. then you'll lose the ability to do that mission this time around until it pops up again. forest is moatoob only. we'll be getting caves sometime in the future and that will be neudaiz only.

and even more wb spam!

Ruru
Jun 22, 2008, 05:59 PM
yeah pretty much.
i still have stuff i need there though so oh well..

goldbrease
Jun 22, 2008, 06:29 PM
serafi-semba boards i need! @_@... kitty claws i want mroe right now give me my rare maps segac! give me back the rare map you made me lose! ..... i need to calm down... i'm going to go get quizznos.... $5 toasted subs... yum.

Ruru
Jun 22, 2008, 06:32 PM
lol yeah that's why i'm at whitebeast atm Serafi-senba. it's way overpriced in shops right now. just a couple of months ago made was under 20mil and boards were 20mil or so on PC/PS2. now they're 30mil to a full 99mil for either. its insane. so here i am spamming whitebeast lol.