PDA

View Full Version : Ray Photons?

Muscular Beaver
Jun 22, 2008, 06:21 PM
I'm helping a friend of mine raise an army of Boomas, and so I need a steady supply of Ray Photons. I felt I should ask if anyone knew of a good mission to mindlessly run to find them. I was thinking Caves Of Ice, but I figured I should ask here to see if there was a better mission.

Ruru
Jun 22, 2008, 06:23 PM
sakura blast is a good one. caves of ice might be ok. i get quite a few ray photons on whitebeast as well (and gra but thats beside the point).

Kadajenova
Jun 22, 2008, 06:25 PM
lol did u know that ray-photons worth like 200 mesetas at shops

Muscular Beaver
Jun 22, 2008, 06:25 PM
sakura blast is a good one. caves of ice might be ok. i get quite a few ray photons on whitebeast as well (and gra but thats beside the point).

Well Gra would be ok as well, I'd be able to sell them and buy some Ray Photons from the player shops. I didn't think about Sakura Blast though, I'll have to see how that goes.

Thanks for the help.

lol did u know that ray-photons worth like 200 mesetas at shops

I'm a cheapskate. Plus I figured we could get grinding in while getting the photons.

EspioKaos
Jun 22, 2008, 06:26 PM
Caves of Ice is good. (Technically, any mission that takes place at Granigs Mine, so Awoken Serpent would work, too.) I recently found out that the stalactites in some of the tunnels often drop them, but only if you shoot them down before they are triggered to fall.

Also, pretty much any mission on Neudaiz. Ray-photons are area enemy and box drops from all fields on the planet.

Ruru
Jun 22, 2008, 06:28 PM
hmm i dont remember awoken serpent giving ray photons so much as di photons so i didn't mention it. but it's been quite some time since i've actually been there so i wasn't sure either lol.

Muscular Beaver
Jun 22, 2008, 06:34 PM
hmm i dont remember awoken serpent giving ray photons so much as di photons so i didn't mention it. but it's been quite some time since i've actually been there so i wasn't sure either lol.

I did it yesterday, it's full of Ground enemies so I don't know if it does give Ray Photons or not. Only thing ice there aside from the traps would be De Rol Le.

EspioKaos
Jun 22, 2008, 06:38 PM
Yeah, the enemies are more apt to drop Di-photons, but the environment can drop Ray-photons. Stalactites, for example. Also, I think some of the boxes can drop Rays.

desturel
Jun 22, 2008, 06:43 PM
but only if you shoot them down before they are triggered to fall.

There are some that do not fall if you run under them. Those are the ones that have photons in them. The most obvious one is Caves of Ice block 2 after you run past the two barta traps and go through the hall, at the end of the hall there's one in the center of the doorway that doesn't fall. That one always has a photon in it. (it might have other things, but I only ever get photons from it).

Weeaboolits
Jun 22, 2008, 06:45 PM
I have a couple spare boomas if you'd like them, my character is Ria Arlo.

ErtaiClou
Jun 23, 2008, 02:39 PM
And I'm willing to trade you 99 ray photons straight up in exchange for zon/di-photons