PDA

View Full Version : I have a confession to make.

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 12:32 AM
I've really always been a pansy girly elf. I've been lying these last five years about being human. :< I'm not really 24, either, I'm 124. :<

I live in the forest and hug trees. ;~;

You... You all still love me, right?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 12:34 AM
Sans the still love and you're spot on.

Skuda
Jun 23, 2008, 12:41 AM
According to Phantasy Star lore, you'd only be 2 and already be on death's doorstep.

Crazy elf people and their short life expectancy.

MaximusLight
Jun 23, 2008, 12:44 AM
Meh... I was expecting something more orginal

FAILURE

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 12:44 AM
Hi Skuda. :)

Oh well, we'll miss him.

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 12:46 AM
I'm not a PS/PSO/PSU nu/newman though. D<

I'm just barely out of childhood. :<

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 12:58 AM
Sans the still love and you're spot on.

So you don't love me anymore now that you know I've always been a pansy girly elf? ;~;

Aww, come on. ;~; I'm a nice elf. ;~; And I don't look like Hilary Clinton. ;~;

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 01:08 AM
And I don't look like Hilary Clinton. ;~;

*lovesfeels fondly for Ian*

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 01:09 AM
Yay! :wacko:

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 01:10 AM
Pansy girly elf, eh?

Sounds... nice. ;o I like vulnerability. RAWR RAWR.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 01:14 AM
Looks like Ian's gonna get the whip. :wacko:

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 01:26 AM
Who said anything about being vulnerable? *grabs longbow and readies an arrow* I can shoot you until I run out of arrows. And when that happens, I still have my sword. <_>

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 01:31 AM
"pansy" usually indicates vulnerability.
As well as "girly".
I bet you can't shoot those very far. D:

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 01:54 AM
You want to test that? *shoots an arrow into your forehead*

Blitzkommando
Jun 23, 2008, 01:57 AM
Fuck tree huggers. Also, Fern Gully makes me angrier than any movie should even be able to anger me.

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 01:58 AM
It's not like I have a choi--
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/InSurfWeTrust17/PWNED.jpg

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 02:04 AM
Hahaha.

MaximusLight
Jun 23, 2008, 02:04 AM
It's not like I have a choi--
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/InSurfWeTrust17/PWNED.jpg

Nice.

TheOneHero
Jun 23, 2008, 02:05 AM
Fuck tree huggers. Also, Fern Gully makes me angrier than any movie should even be able to anger me.

Woah, you don't like that movie? =/

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 02:08 AM

But... But the trees are our friends. :<

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 02:11 AM
You should totally live in Washington/Oregon. The amount of trees up here makes me sick.

MaximusLight
Jun 23, 2008, 02:14 AM
You should totally live in Washington/Oregon. The amount of trees up here makes me sick.

Dare I ask, HOW?

Blitzkommando
Jun 23, 2008, 02:15 AM
I'm going out there in July for a family thing. I've been several times. It's pretty but Seattle is just depressingly grey (Everett is even worse) and I hate rain, something difficult to escape in a rainforest.

But... But the trees are our friends. :<
Pine trees and swamps produce more greenhouse gas than humans. They're off trying to kill us so I feel it is only fair to attack them first.

Woah, you don't like that movie? =/
I've never been one for propoganda flicks, so no.

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 02:20 AM
@Maximus: I don't know. I just don't like being surrounded by trees. Big trees. With huge pine needles of death.

@Blitz: Oh, I love the rain, and the grey. :> Also, cool. Ironically, I'll be LEAVING here in July. For a few weeks.

TheOneHero
Jun 23, 2008, 02:21 AM
Where are you going to Tess?

IN THE MONTH OF MY BIRTH!?

Also, I love the rain, too bad it happens four-five times a year here. :wacko:

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 02:22 AM
California. XD Sorry man. I should be back before the 31st if it helps. ^^

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 02:22 AM
But the trees love you, Tessu. They want to be your friends.

We don't have that many trees around here. Bah.

TheOneHero
Jun 23, 2008, 02:23 AM
Actually Tess, don't worry about it.

I detest holidays and especially my birthday. Haha

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 02:25 AM
Ian: Nonsense. They house spiders, ants, and everything else that crawls that I hate. I don't get near trees because of all the BUGS THAT LIKE THEM. And if bugs like it, I can't like it.

TOH: Well too bad because... erm... I'm going to buy you a manatee.

MaximusLight
Jun 23, 2008, 02:26 AM
@Maximus: I don't know. I just don't like being surrounded by trees. Big trees. With huge pine needles of death.

@Blitz: Oh, I love the rain, and the grey. :> Also, cool. Ironically, I'll be LEAVING here in July. For a few weeks.

THE NEEDLES WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 02:30 AM
YOU'RE NOT HELPING! :disapprove:

Skuda
Jun 23, 2008, 02:36 AM
wtf... Nai is Ian? :_:

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 02:37 AM
You not did know that? Skuda Silly!

TheOneHero
Jun 23, 2008, 02:38 AM
wtf... Nai is Ian? :_:

Yeah, change it back. D:

I mean, come on, when I say on PSU, "You guys need to read Ian's guide to a good support FO." They'll look for Ian, but won't find Ian, so they won't improve! Which of course, will lead to PSU players further sucking. ;-;

MaximusLight
Jun 23, 2008, 02:38 AM
You not did know that? Skuda Silly!

He's also a lion
>:3

RUN!

Skuda
Jun 23, 2008, 02:41 AM
Darn right I am a lion. >:E

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 02:41 AM
California. XD Sorry man. I should be back before the 31st if it helps. ^^

if u like it here we trade houses yes?

my neighboorhood isnt that bad..... bomb squad and swat came by last week but besides the little, stabbing, car crashes, driveby's, shooting incidents, screaming swears from teh hosue across the street u can still hear with your windows closed, their horribly loud constant rap music, the fires, the highest population of stray animals, and the illegal activity around the neighborhood every once in a while, its pretty nice here. just dont go outside..... its too hot anyways lol :D

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 02:43 AM
if u like it here we trade houses yes?

my neighboorhood isnt that bad..... bomb squad and swat came by last week but besides the little, stabbing, car crashes, driveby's, shooting incidents, screaming swears from teh hosue across the street u can still hear with your windows closed, their horribly loud constant rap music, the fires, the highest population of stray animals, and the illegal activity around the neighborhood every once in a while, its pretty nice here. just dont go outside..... its too hot anyways lol :D

Sounds great! Where can I meet you for a tour of the house?

...xD No really, even WITHOUT all that terrible-ness, I hate California. Too hot, too sunny, too populated. I'm only visiting my cousin whom I love more than I hate California. T_T

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 02:44 AM
The number of people over the years unable to figure out that the name 'Nai' is simply 'Ian' turned backwards amazes me. <_>

I COULD NOT HAVE DISGUISED MYSELF BETTER IF I HAD ACTIVELY TRIED.

Also Tessu, yes, bugs can be gross, but they're part of nature and life. And some of them the trees need to survive. And without the trees... ;~; *hugs trees*

We should all live in harmony with nature.

Yes, the tree-hugging is genetic. :<

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 02:46 AM
Sounds great! Where can I meet you for a tour of the house?

...xD No really, even WITHOUT all that terrible-ness, I hate California. Too hot, too sunny, too populated. I'm only visiting my cousin whom I love more than I hate California. T_T

oh yes i hate it for the same reasons i hate hot weather :( my mom too lol she puts the air-conditioner on in the car even if its like 40 degrees :( lol

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 02:46 AM
Too hot, too sunny, too populated.
Ooo...then you wouldn't like it in Phoenix. ;\

TheOneHero
Jun 23, 2008, 02:49 AM
Ugh, Phoenix is gross.

Anthem is where it's at, baby.

And the heat? I honestly don't get why everyone complains that it's "so hot". It's been 112-113 for the past several days, it feels cooler than 90 in places with a lot of humidity. There's also a nice breeze almost all the time to boot!

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 02:51 AM
Ian: I'd rather sit inside my house, where I can still look at nature and don't have to worry about bugs. ^_^

Pika: Let's trade moms.

Nitro: Just the name "Phoenix" repels me.

TOH: It's really cool up here. In fact, it's COLD, freezing cold. There was a headline in a newspaper that said:
BUNDLE UP
It's June!

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 02:52 AM
Ugh, Phoenix is gross.

Truth. ;(

No idea where that is, but okay.

And the heat? I honestly don't get why everyone complains that it's "so hot". It's been 112-113 for the past several days, it feels cooler than 90 in places with a lot of humidity. There's also a nice breeze almost all the time to boot!
Those people complain because they're not natives/wusses.
Ugh, humidity, only good if it's windy. ;\

TheOneHero
Jun 23, 2008, 02:54 AM
Anthem is about 30 miles north of Phoenix. Actually, I don't live in Anthem, but no one's heard about New River. :wacko:

Blitzkommando
Jun 23, 2008, 02:55 AM
Ugh, Phoenix is gross.

Damn straight. Ohio is disgustingly humid during summer. It's like being in the south without all of the pine trees and palmettos. Nothing is worse than when it is 80-100% humidity and over 80 out. Once it hits 90 I have problems even breathing, let alone doing anything outside. Well, except swimming. But that's because swimming is awesome.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 02:56 AM
Truth. ;(
No idea where that is, but okay.

Those people complain because they're not natives/wusses.
Ugh, humidity, only good if it's windy. ;

i must be a wuss cuz i was born here in a hot 2 bedroom house with my 3 aunts, 2 uncles, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, brother, and cousin lololool woot for 13 people in a 2 bedroom house MEXICANS RULE!

(my great grandparents having 20 children in a 2 bed-room house win tho :( )

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 02:57 AM
*frolics in the forest* *shoots a rabbit with bow* Mmm, dinner.

TheOneHero
Jun 23, 2008, 02:57 AM
Oh man, I lived on the Michigan/Ohio border, (on the Michigan side) near Toledo for 3 or so years. I hated that bloody humidity.

Blitzkommando
Jun 23, 2008, 03:01 AM
Oh man, I lived on the Michigan/Ohio border, (on the Michigan side) near Toledo for 3 or so years. I hated that bloody humidity.

Yay! Humid continental!

I lived in Florida between the 17 years I've lived here. It was on average more comfortable because it was warmer in winter (obviously) but summer didn't get as hot because we lived rather close to a bay and the Gulf from that. Then I lived in Pensacola (well, actually, Pace) for about six months and it was just as bad as Ohio because I was further inland.

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:03 AM
Aha, all you suckers and your humidity.
This place is like, ZERO humidity. It's so nice.

The week where my family vacationed to Hawaii was hell. My lungs felt sticky and everything smelled like sweat.

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:04 AM
*frolics in the forest* *shoots a rabbit with bow* Mmm, dinner.

I can so imagine an FKL communion where everyone's chatting and you're dancing around in the background.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:04 AM
This seems like the hot topic of the night, does anyone wanna know a random unnecessary Pika-fact of the day? u can pick #1 or #2 :O lol or none, idk im bored and sleepy and been trying to make my xbox work for 2 hours :(

TheOneHero
Jun 23, 2008, 03:06 AM
Xbox : It's big enough for your dinner table.

Blitzkommando
Jun 23, 2008, 03:08 AM
I would hardly want 0% humidity. Dry skin is bad enough in winter here when the humidty drops below the 30% range. A nice comfortable 40-50% humidity would be good.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:08 AM
stupid xbox makes me look like an idiot.

take it to my gamestop cuz its constantly overheating and the guys like.... uuhhh maybe its dust? *blows* oh my god! wow thats dusty! *COUGH* *COUGH* dude your box is just dusty go clean it >.>

next day...... oh yay now my disc tray is broken way to go 360..... way to go....

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:09 AM
I would hardly want 0% humidity. Dry skin is bad enough in winter here when the humidty drops below the 30% range. A nice comfortable 40-50% humidity would be good.

Well, I'm sure it's not literally zero. But it's low enough so I don't have to worry about feeling uncomfortable and high enough so my skin doesn't start chipping off.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:12 AM
Well, I'm sure it's not literally zero. But it's low enough so I don't have to worry about feeling uncomfortable and high enough so my skin doesn't start chipping off.

all this skin talk is making me wanna tell u one of my 2 unnecessary comments without your guy's permission :O

its also making me wonder if i should tend to it or not right now or just wait till morning :S its coming back X.x

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:13 AM
Since when would you need permission to say ANYTHING unnecessary in FKL?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 03:17 AM
Since I'm around...baby.

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 03:17 AM
Stop spamming my spam, damn it.

*shoots everyone with arrows*

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:24 AM
mmmmmmmmmmkkkk.....

#1.

I'm really a girl too.

4'5, 311 pounds, with more rolls than I've gone through grades.

thats like the hottest thing i've read on the internet in a long time, dream girl for me right there if she was around my age lol :O

#2. I have some weird skin problem were my skin is just kinda shedding off :( it looks disgusting cuz its just slowly peeling off all my hands and now my arms :/ u can feel my skin popping up cuz it doesnt come off completely. :D my skin shrivels up underneath and tehres many lines and stuff so my hands look all shriveled, skinned and old. I call them my old man hands D:

im gonna go get it checked out soon :/ its weird cuz it first looks like holes are opening in the top layers of my skin first :(

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:25 AM
#1. ...-backs away-
#2. O___O; -backs further away-

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 03:25 AM
Looks like we'll have to Purify* pikachief now.

[spoiler-box]*By Purify, I mean kill the hell outta him.[/spoiler-box]

Weeaboolits
Jun 23, 2008, 03:26 AM

[spoiler-box]*By Purify, I mean kill the hell outta him.[/spoiler-box]Isn't that what it always means? ;o

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 03:29 AM
I was gonna make a motivational poster, but I was too lazy.

PURIFY
It sounds a whole lot better than "Kill anything that moves".

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:30 AM

[spoiler-box]*By Purify, I mean kill the hell outta him.[/spoiler-box]

lol go ahead, i was telling my friend more in-depth of how my mind works and hes like please get help, u really need it :( lol i still think im partially insane :wacko: i laugh at everything tooo lol if u havent noticed i type lol many times :D lol

squeee!!!!~ and no tess come back until i fall asleep and forget what happened tonight i have teh hotts for juuu!!!! <3 llol im sleepy :(

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 03:31 AM

:twak:

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:33 AM
u know what the only thing that keeps me awake are my 3 green drinks.

Lemonade, Mountain-dew, and monsters.

My parents dont like giving us energy drink, im the only one who likes mountain-de win my family but i have plenty of lemonade so im gonna be FKLing all night! woot!

unless my xbox finally starts to work lol

Tessu
...on what earth
Iiiii think you need to go to bed. -pushes-

Nitro Vordex
*wonders if you can use tranquilzers through computer monitors*

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:34 AM
DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 03:38 AM
*gets out whip*

Wait, this one's yours.

*gets out 5 foot whip and puts on chaps*
Time to duel.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:39 AM
wtf is that from?? x.X for some reason whenever i jao hunt iwht my friend he yells really loud DONT TAZE ME BRO!!!! as the enemies spawn for good luck >.> EVERY RUN EVERY BLOCK :(

Weeaboolits
Jun 23, 2008, 03:39 AM
Adac or Kuseb? Choose wisely.

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:40 AM
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-
D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Yeah I should go to bed too.

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:41 AM
wtf is that from?? x.X for some reason whenever i jao hunt iwht my friend he yells really loud DONT TAZE ME BRO!!!! as the enemies spawn for good luck >.> EVERY RUN EVERY BLOCK :(

It's from a news story. Basically some guy was acting like an idiot and the cops got to him and he FREAKED. OUT. and they were going to taze him and he's like OH GOD NO DON'T TAZE ME!!! DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!!! HELP!! IS ANYONE SEEING THIS!??!?!?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 03:43 AM
DONT TAZE ME BRO!!!!

A short amount of lulz. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Florida_Taser_incident)

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:43 AM
lol i see XD

also whenever i see your sig i think "aww how cuuuute!!" then next moment i think "WHY CANT I FIND THOSE CLAWS T_T"

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 03:45 AM
I ate them all.

ATE THEM TO THE GROUND!!!

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:47 AM
i really hope its my lack of sleep i cant stop looking at tessu's sig and avatar, eehh im sure by tomorrow i'll think something else is super cute and it'll have my full undivided attention for another like 5 hours straight >.>

EDIT: Dont worry tessu, i always have random stupid crushes on random girls cuz of 1 thing they do and it'll go away either just by itself or when some other girl does something i find hot or cute, your mainly getting my attention cuz of your sig ;) lol

It'll all go away once i get my DAM XBOX WORKING T_T i wanna play teh pee es you!

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:49 AM
lol i see XD

also whenever i see your sig i think "aww how cuuuute!!" then next moment i think "WHY CANT I FIND THOSE CLAWS T_T"

Becauz it'z not hugs tiem. ;-;

I got pretty lucky with em. I found them within like, what, 3 runs?

Also, don't worry about staring at my avatar. I do too.

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:52 AM
Great, so I'm "random stupid crush girl" #592305923?

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:52 AM
o also, at night, and pretty much most of the time, i dont know what im saying -_- gets me into the stupidest arguments sometimes lol :D

I can say something and mean the complete opposite sometimes and be like...... i said waaa??? x.X lol :D right now i currently think this post is pointless and stupid lol y am i sitll typing, y do i try to give an excuse for every little thing im doing? gah i'm gonna just stop now

^^^

Great, so I'm "random stupid crush girl" #592305923?

lol..... no but yes. i dont think u wanna be my crush anyways lol

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2008, 03:56 AM
Lemonade isn't green unless you're doing it wrong. <_>

*hugs a tree*

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 03:57 AM
@pikachief: It's okay, I'm used to it. 8D

@Ian: ...well shit, can you teach me how to do it right?

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 03:59 AM
Lemonade isn't green unless you're doing it wrong. <_>

*hugs a tree*

its a yellowish green :)

my grandpa is so awesome he made good tasting lemonade out of the sour oranges in the front of his house LOL

the best part is he didnt tell us what he made it out of until after we all drank it and enjoyed it :D

thanks for some reason i cant relax around girls i feel as if im doing everything wrong lol even if im just really close friends im still nervous on what i say and what i do X.x

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 04:03 AM

Change your avy, Tessu. It's very inappropiate. >:E

Tessu
Jun 23, 2008, 04:26 AM
thanks for some reason i cant relax around girls i feel as if im doing everything wrong lol even if im just really close friends im still nervous on what i say and what i do X.x

Oh, don't be silly. :B

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Night FKL.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 04:28 AM
That's why you're still Online, right? -_-;

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 04:33 AM
Gnight!

I've been trying for 5 hours now to get my Xbox working.... maybe i should just call it quits and admit that it doesnt work :/

NO IT CANT NOT WORK T_T

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2008, 04:35 AM
Your old one or teh 360?

RED RICO RING OF DEATH.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 04:40 AM
360 and its just refusing to read my discs -_-

TalHex
Jun 23, 2008, 10:48 AM
the crazy lvl of this thread... ITS OVER 9000!!!

Out_Kast
Jun 23, 2008, 10:55 AM
I watched the actual scene from that meme a few days ago.
I had to work hard to stop laughing :wacko:

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 12:18 PM
I watched the actual scene from that meme a few days ago.
I had to work hard to stop laughing :wacko:

I also herd u leik mudkipz

Out_Kast
Jun 23, 2008, 12:20 PM
... *supresses serious anger*
Please never do that again.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 12:23 PM
... *supresses serious anger*
Please never do that again.

i never used to know what it meant so whenever someone said it to me i'd think (yes i like mudkipz but I DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS so dont answer it)

so it jsut drove me crazy until one day i asked a friend why people say it lol stupid meme -_-

but bcuz i liek mudkipz i start hering about others lieking mudkipz too ;) lololol

ok i'll stop :(