PDA

View Full Version : The whole sonic birthday thing

Metal Heart
Jun 23, 2008, 07:58 AM
So do I just yell it once today then I am done? cuz I don't plan on being on too long today for I am taking my girlfriend out 4 our 8 month. so do they track the spam and send it to my common box or what? ima lil lost now cuz I been gone 4 two updates one becuz of xbox repairs and now this one simply becuz I been out with friends lately. btw xbox finally did something right for me. I dropeed my xbox last saturday on the 14th and I got it back thursday the 19th, including travel time and repairs! man they must've not liked it when I chewed em out b4 I sent it (becuz I gave em hell)

ashley50
Jun 23, 2008, 08:17 AM
that was last year...
I don't think they'll do it again this year. (about the happy B-day Thingie)

Saraphina
Jun 23, 2008, 08:18 AM
um they are. you get Knuckles and Amy for it this year (I don't know when and where) last year it was at a specific time or something. :/

ChaoStrike777
Jun 23, 2008, 08:20 AM
To my understanding, you yell out Happy Birthday Sonic! sometime today, just as I typed it, then whenever SEGAC gets around to it, they will put 2 statues (Amy and Knuckles) in our common box. Also congratulations on your 8 month : ) .

ChaoStrike777
Jun 23, 2008, 08:22 AM
Last year you yelled out Happy Birthday Sonic and you got a sonic statue, my friend made a Blue cast named Sonic and other players were stupid enough to think that he was the actual Sonic, started giving him items. (This made me laugh a lot at the idioticy of people)

EMPYREAN
Jun 23, 2008, 10:03 AM
in other words, if u hate spam, dont play psu during the days of this "happening". last year ppl went f***** bananas and spamed that shit all day long and dident give a flying f*** aboute the times.

chaostroop3
Jun 23, 2008, 10:12 AM
is it "Happy Birthday Sonic!" or "
Happy birthday Sonic!"

(one has 2 spaces after birthday so Sonic is on 2nd line)

Ithildin
Jun 23, 2008, 11:15 AM
I don't think it matters too much. I've been reading the official forums and as long as you say it either in capitals or lower case it doesn't really matter, you should get the statues.

ThePendragon
Jun 23, 2008, 11:17 AM
So there's no specific time or place?

BigshowPat
Jun 23, 2008, 11:18 AM
Yeah, it doesn't matter what time you say it this year, just any non-mission lobby and either way will work as well. Just to be sure say both so you won't have to worry!