PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys/ZIG

Solstis
Jun 23, 2008, 12:56 PM
Cut out the Saner chatter. You look sound like the priests in that South Park episode. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

I ignore most of the threads in FKL. You can ignore Saner's in Off-Topic.

This has been a self-serving public service announcement. Thank you for your time.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 12:58 PM

huuuuhhhhh???? D:

astuarlen
Jun 23, 2008, 12:59 PM
And I ignore all instances of the letter I. (Except the ones I don't)

TalHex
Jun 23, 2008, 12:59 PM
what.

Solstis
Jun 23, 2008, 01:04 PM
My point was, making fun of Saner, as Mix pointed out, is pointless. Point point point.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 01:10 PM
i didnt know people were making fun of saner like making fun of, i thought they were just messing around between themselves and meant no harm to saner whatsoever :/

Mixfortune
Jun 23, 2008, 06:23 PM
I'm actually beginning to wonder just why I even bother anymore, anyways.
It's not quite like it'd prevent some other new-fangled target or hip clever train from giving people something 'different' to talk about in the future.

I guess I can't complain much about this cyclic nature considering I've been able to find some means to keep coming back off and on after 5ish years.

It just seems like it'd be... so painfully obvious if people just took a look at this PSU/Saner/blahblah crap with the perspective that views these perspectives. Maybe that's a bit too meta for most folk, though.

Mixfortune
Jun 23, 2008, 06:30 PM
i didnt know people were making fun of saner like making fun of, i thought they were just messing around between themselves and meant no harm to saner whatsoever :/

To mimic posts that they then insult the intelligence or integrity of...
Plus, that's not how forums, or at least, these boards work. You can't make these kinds of remarks or insinuations about members, specific or not, by most degrees of seriousness.

That, and it's not very clever, either. It's like, a sequel to a movie that's so bad, that they somehow feel so compelled to make it a trilogy and drive it down to dust for not much reason besides it's "easy" or "cool" and people seem to enjoy the first one.

Wyndham
Jun 23, 2008, 06:35 PM
take off every Zig.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2008, 06:38 PM
idk i never made fun of saner or at least intended to at least :/

Mixfortune
Jun 23, 2008, 06:41 PM
That was the slightly more general use of the word 'you'.

astuarlen
Jun 23, 2008, 06:54 PM
take off every Zig.

Only if you're a hot chick we can ogle 'til our eyes slip their sockets. Everyone else, keep your zigs zipped.

I'd also like to add that it smells like someone is BBQing outside. ;-;