PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Copy of the Game?

AlliThePally
Jun 23, 2008, 06:47 PM
Does anyone know where I can find another copy of this game, I have called a lot of stores and looked in other places but cant find the 360 Version anywhere only the PC>>, anyone who got a new copy of the game for the 360 recently where did you find it :razz: Or does anyone know where I could find it somewhere, the disk I have right now it seriously looks like its going to stop working soon. and on top of it it always freezes in one area and takes forever to get it to read on my xbox :nono:

Macras
Jun 23, 2008, 06:52 PM
well.. online?

also, is your disk severely scratched up? and if so, shame on you.

if the disk is fine, then it is your console that needs repairing.

ThePendragon
Jun 23, 2008, 06:55 PM
ebay!

AlliThePally
Jun 23, 2008, 07:00 PM
also, is your disk severely scratched up? and if so, shame on you.

True but it hasn't left my console for a while and I took it out the other day because it wouldn't read and well it had scratches everywhere :?

APEXi
Jun 23, 2008, 07:03 PM
http://www.google.com/products?q=phantasy+star+universe%2C+xbox+360&btnG=Search+Products

Sekani
Jun 23, 2008, 07:03 PM
Try ebay or amazon.com. Major retailers stopped stocking the game a long time ago.

AlliThePally
Jun 23, 2008, 07:08 PM
Try ebay or amazon.com. Major retailers stopped stocking the game a long time ago.
Thanks

http://www.google.com/products?q=phantasy+star+universe%2C+xbox+360&btnG=Search+Products

and you just made me feel stupid :razz:

Maskim
Jun 23, 2008, 07:57 PM
I just bought a second copy for my wife so we could play at the same time. 8.99 at Gamecrazy, used, with a 12 month guarantee.

chaoskila
Jun 23, 2008, 08:11 PM
I just bought a second copy for my wife so we could play at the same time. 8.99 at Gamecrazy, used, with a 12 month guarantee.

9 bucks!?
THATS Crazy lol
if you can find it at circuit city i thnk their still 10 bucks new.

Maskim
Jun 23, 2008, 09:09 PM
They should just offer the whole thing on LIVE marketplace. They'd be able to get away with charging more, since it's not as readily available in stores any longer.

Elley
Jun 23, 2008, 09:25 PM
There were some copies used at my local GameStop. Did you check your GameStop's used game selection?

Illuminate
Jun 24, 2008, 08:05 AM
They should just offer the whole thing on LIVE marketplace. They'd be able to get away with charging more, since it's not as readily available in stores any longer.
SEGAAAC!