PDA

View Full Version : Thinking bout returning

malhese
Jun 24, 2008, 01:24 AM
I used to play this game religiously and i was considering coming back to it. has the server pop. went up since the release of the new expansion. I imported the jp version of the game and played it for awhile but i got bored with it quick because i didn't know anyone, and i don't speak Japanese. I am currently playing WoW, and i am in an end game raiding guild so i was just wondering if it would be worth the hassle to come back. Don't get me wrong i really enjoyed the game. I have been checking to forums off and on to see if anything sparks my interest. I was just looking for a little feed back on the matter. thank you for your time and responses.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 24, 2008, 02:53 AM
Don't come back, all these people do is bitch.

Though, if you don't want whiners, they are out there, I've found them all. :)

Vent
Jun 24, 2008, 02:57 AM
People in-game are OK. It's the forums that give people the wrong ideas.

We see a lot of 'might going to return' threads. You must understand that it's hard for us to judge your circumstances, so I doubt any of us can help you make your decision. Just do what feels right, if you ask me.

malhese
Jun 24, 2008, 03:29 PM
that makes a lot of sense. i was just looking for input on how everything is doing now. pso-world.com has always had bitching/whiners for aslong as i remember. and i just never really wanted to take part in the forums until psu, for trading and what not. but theres alot of that everywhere. go check on the WoW forums. there is alot more people who play that game, that leaves room for even more whiners. so the more people better chance of there being whiners. im just ready for a laid back type of mmo. and from what i remember psu was pretty laid back. except for when you get a tornado dance spammer in the group.

Indica
Jun 24, 2008, 03:52 PM
I would not waste you money on this game. Your better off playing on the Japan server

Dragwind
Jun 24, 2008, 04:01 PM
Well no matter what community you go to, you will always find people who complain, and people who support. It always varies in amounts and groups depending where you go, or who's online at the time.

If you're looking for an online game that can be played in a laid-back type of fashion, then yes. PSU can be that. As for the community, I suggest playing with new people, visiting the Player Matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18) section, and making some friends. Usually it tends to make the experience more enjoyable.

McLaughlin
Jun 24, 2008, 04:02 PM
Stay far, far away.

Ed Lolington
Jun 24, 2008, 04:08 PM
What they said. Stay away and go play something else.

Though if you do start on the 360 version I would be more than willing to help out.