PDA

View Full Version : cylez city 4th floor glitch?

Pop TaRt
Jun 24, 2008, 08:20 AM
Ive seen a lot of PSU glitches but not this when i look up at the 4thfloorto5floor stairway i always see someone up on top even when u get hafway through it it takes u up to the 5th floor and when we ask how he got up there he says give me 100k and ill tell u if any 1 could i would very much appreciate it

Arika
Jun 24, 2008, 08:46 AM
I never seen that myself, but why you want to do that? and..wow! 100k for that kind of useless glitch!? 360 community is ....

shadowsniper6
Jun 24, 2008, 09:17 AM
360 community is ....

Yup you got it

Dragon_Knight
Jun 24, 2008, 09:26 AM
Probably a lag thing of some sort...I know if you lag at the right time you can by-pass the the move-to points on the map.

jobber
Jun 24, 2008, 09:32 AM
paypal me $10 and i'll tell you

it's lag and server overload
Remember when Boost Road first started on Moatoob. The lobby at the ramp was packed. Server couldn't handle all the people in 1 spot so you could go all the way up to the end of the ramp and look at the void.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 24, 2008, 09:33 AM
I never seen that myself, but why you want to do that? and..wow! 100k for that kind of useless glitch!? 360 community is ....

You know, people complain all the time about flame wars, but it's stupid, ignorant generalizations like these that start them.

Think ----> Post

Totori
Jun 24, 2008, 09:48 AM
Ive seen a lot of PSU glitches but not this when i look up at the 4thfloorto5floor stairway i always see someone up on top even when u get hafway through it it takes u up to the 5th floor and when we ask how he got up there he says give me 100k and ill tell u if any 1 could i would very much appreciate it

damn the 360 side is........................

GreenArcher
Jun 24, 2008, 10:04 AM
Yesterday somebody was doing this on the 3rd floor (PC/PS2 servers)

Kizeragi
Jun 24, 2008, 10:06 AM
Yesterday somebody was doing this on the 3rd floor (PC/PS2 servers)

I seen someone also doing it yesterday.

Why would you pay 100k to do a silly little glitch also? :s

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 24, 2008, 10:29 AM
lol i was wandering when someone was gonna bring this up....im not sure how to do it in the guardian colony. but in moatoob.....if there is enough people talking at once or lag....and if you look at the middle fan you can........yea im not sure if i would get in trouble saying.....so im not gonna finish it :P

Proff
Jun 24, 2008, 02:10 PM
It's not a glitch that breaks gameplay or gives any kind of advantage to another player. It doesn't harm anybody or steal their items so why worry about explaining how to do it? Not that it matters one way or the other. It just seems a little tight-assed when it's such a silly, harmless glitch. I don't see it any worse than sitting inside the lobby columns on PSO.