PDA

View Full Version : PA's and Shops

Stryker Diaz
Jun 24, 2008, 04:36 PM
for some reason I cant put certain PA's into my shop for sale.... anyone can tell me why this is? because some I can put up and others I cant for seemingly no reason what so ever

AlliThePally
Jun 24, 2008, 04:38 PM
If they have any experience I think you cant sell them so If you used it even once you cant, also I dont think you can sell Ultimates either

Stryker Diaz
Jun 24, 2008, 04:43 PM
ive been able to sell my lvl 15 PA so the first reason doesnt work ><

Dragwind
Jun 24, 2008, 04:46 PM
You can only sell PA's to NPC's. You cannot sell PA's in the player shop.

Arryn
Jun 24, 2008, 04:46 PM
i had that problem to when i tried to sell a leveled 1 i can understand the ultimate
but not the others @_@

Stryker Diaz
Jun 24, 2008, 04:51 PM
you can most definatley sell PA's in player shops

ThePendragon
Jun 24, 2008, 04:54 PM
PA's that are acquired with PA frags cannot be sold. The rest can.

Stryker Diaz
Jun 24, 2008, 04:58 PM
trust me I thought that too but I couldnt sell my SPinning break either and thats definatley not a PA that requires PA frags...

I am so clueless really I have no clue what is wrong.... I was able to put up my Damegid and my Frozen Bullet but I wasnt able to put up my Spinning break or my Ax Pa I forget the name

RyuRoots
Jun 24, 2008, 05:30 PM
What servers are you on? And you said you were able to put up certain leveled PAs. Do you have a list of which ones you were able to put up? And were people able to buy them, and still have those levels?

Dragwind
Jun 24, 2008, 05:34 PM
Well I tried to put my Dammegid up for sale, it didn't let me.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/silenthorror666/psu20080624_183035_000.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/silenthorror666/psu20080624_183039_001.jpg

If we were able to put raised PA's up in shops, there would be quite a few people making money off of raised PA's.

XFoxPrower
Jun 24, 2008, 10:05 PM
"Experienced" PAs will have a dot in the center of the icon and will display their level in the bottom right corner of the window. These cannot be sold. Inexperienced PAs such as those newly purchased with meseta or the Rising Strike given to you in the tutorial ("Lv 1.00") will have a hollow center. You can sell these.

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 24, 2008, 10:15 PM
The only PAs that you cannot put in your shop are ult PAs and those that are higher than lvl1.

If you even use the PA move once, declare it yours, and nobody else's.

ashley50
Jun 25, 2008, 02:23 AM
If what you're saying is true, WE DEMAND PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Ruru
Jun 25, 2008, 02:41 AM
didn't happen unless it glitched... you can't sell any PA disc with any amount of exp on it.

goldbrease
Jun 25, 2008, 03:18 AM
how about tradeing them then? you can switch them between your chars in the common box.

Ruru
Jun 25, 2008, 03:22 AM
you can't trade drop or sell any PA that has experience on it. unless its somehow glitched or hacked. the only thing you can do with those is put it in your common box and switch it between your characters.

GreenArcher
Jun 25, 2008, 06:09 AM
Any PAs with experience can only be sold to NPCs. They cannot be dropped, traded, sold, or put in a gacha.

Any Ultimate PAs cannot be dropped, traded, sold, or put in a gacha

Arika
Jun 25, 2008, 08:00 AM
hmm, Green, that is a nice sig :wacko:

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 25, 2008, 09:30 AM
it would rock if we could sell leveled PA's id sell my 2 extra Jabrogas one at 35 and the other at 40 :D

Stryker Diaz
Jun 25, 2008, 04:08 PM
I apologize I coulda sworn I put up a exp' PA but of course I was mistaken ._. I am sorry and thanks for helping

RubyEclipse
Jun 25, 2008, 05:16 PM
360 players might alert any newbies they see (or those who who may not know that only level 1 PA's can be sold) that anyone selling "leveled" PA's in their shops are simply trying to scam - I hadn't heard of it being a very big issue until yesterday, when someone brought it up and we looked into it.

That same day we caught a number of users attempting to scam in this method, and all have been given temporary bans. If you spot anyone trying this, let us know at the support website and we'll check it out. It's not a crisis, but a scam is a scam and we will take action against these users.

Dragwind
Jun 25, 2008, 07:05 PM
360 players might alert any newbies they see (or those who who may not know that only level 1 PA's can be sold) that anyone selling "leveled" PA's in their shops are simply trying to scam - I hadn't heard of it being a very big issue until yesterday, when someone brought it up and we looked into it.

That same day we caught a number of users attempting to scam in this method, and all have been given temporary bans. If you spot anyone trying this, let us know at the support website and we'll check it out. It's not a crisis, but a scam is a scam and we will take action against these users.

It's comforting to know that you guys found out, and are doing something about it. Thanks for the update!

SEVENDUST
Jun 25, 2008, 09:35 PM
i think it makes for good PM food!.... i think it levels it up in something