PDA

View Full Version : Elimination Challenge 6~Endless Nightmare! PC/PS2

milranduil
Jun 24, 2008, 07:11 PM
Brought to you by: Dreamstar D<^>S
PC/PS2

When: Tuesday July 1st, 2008. 6:30PM Pacific, 7:30PM Mountain, 8:30PM Central, 9:30PM Eastern ****Subject to Change!

Where: 4th Floor Guardians Colony next to HIVE Departure Station. Universe 15

Teams:

Each team will consist of 4 players and 1 staff member. The staff member will be present to enforce all elimination and weaponry rules.

Rules!

Antimates/Sol Atomizers are OKAY
Scape Dolls are NOT allowed
NO Agtaride, Defbaride, Zodiaride, Retaride, Megistaride or any other buff items.
NO De Colte Line
NO Majarra
NO Cube Recharging/Restocking of any kind in or out of mission at all!

Should a party member die, the staff member will remove the dead player so as not to affect the mission rank of the party. For prize determining purposes, if a member dies, the are still qualified for prizes if their team places.

Weaponry Rules***Subject to Change:

TECHNICs are the only type of elemental photon arts that will be allowed to be used in this event. Melee Players must use NEUTRAL weapons. Gunner Players must use BASIC bullets OR Ultimate PAs with no element attached to them such as Killer Shot, Yak Zagenga, or Phantasm Prism.

Check the shop by "Majuub" for sale on neutral weapons.

Missions are in the order that follows:

Dark Satellite S2
Seed Awakened S2
Black Nest S
The Dark God S
Lonely Laboratory S

Goal Lobby: Il Cabo Base

Prizes: TBA

Place your team name and member names below. If you have any questions regarding this event, please place them below and I will consult Majuub and get back to you ASAP.

Gunslinger-08
Jun 25, 2008, 08:33 PM
I might be able to make it. I'm not liking the no-element rule, even though I understand it. Not everyone can afford to swap their pallet to conform with these rules without severely crippling their offensive firepower. You'd be better off simply restricting weapons that give them an advantage against the types most common in a given area.

DreXxiN
Jun 25, 2008, 10:51 PM
A way to fund the clan by making them buy neutural weapons exclusively for this event. Impressive Marketing :)