PDA

View Full Version : Next year for sonic's b day

Meta77
Jun 24, 2008, 11:58 PM
New lobby music. (Any song from sonic r or live and learn)
a shadow and silver statue
Perfect Choas as a boss. TT_TT
what do you guys think.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 25, 2008, 12:12 AM
Silver is lame, so a shadow statue would be better, but I'm sure a tails statue will come into play.

Perfect Chaos Boss? Good thoughts, would be interesting, but I bet another De Rol Le reskin>_>

And yeah, Sonic Heroes sucks, so I'm all for new lobby music>_>

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 25, 2008, 12:16 AM
All of those ideas sounds good, but SEGA never really did fan mail... just add it to your wish list.

Trey
Jun 25, 2008, 12:18 AM
what they should have is the sonic riders the first one opening(i like the tune it has), but other have their opinion,
as for a boss that would be cool to have perfect chaos as like a bonus RARE boss or something like that.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 25, 2008, 12:21 AM
All of those ideas sounds good, but SEGA never really did fan mail... just add it to your wish list.

They did take fan mail for ideas years ago on their website...though I'm sure none of those suggestions were ever used. ( i dont know if they still do that now)

And yknow what, screw the Jaggo Sonichi, I never see those anyways. I'd like to see Sega somehow remake Green Hill Stage, but PSU style, and let us have fun with it>_>

Abashi76
Jun 25, 2008, 12:28 AM
End it already! I am sick of the new lobbies and this "music". How many days till the next update, in which they take it off?

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 25, 2008, 12:29 AM
End it already! I am sick of the new lobbies and this "music". How many days till the next update, in which they take it off?

Hey hey...this is just about next year, not how much we hate it now :(

goldbrease
Jun 25, 2008, 02:18 AM
i like sonic heros opening theme. i think live and learn would have been better but this is good.

ashley50
Jun 25, 2008, 02:26 AM
next year for Sonic's "anniversary"...
Same lobby, same music, same shit...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 25, 2008, 02:31 AM
next year for Sonic's "anniversary"...
Same lobby, same music, same shit...Assuming there is a next year.

Ruru
Jun 25, 2008, 02:39 AM
lol there will be a next year... just not sure about PSU >.>;

Nitro Vordex
Jun 25, 2008, 03:30 AM
I'd like to see Sega somehow remake Green Hill Stage, but PSU style, and let us have fun with it>_>
Raffon Field base/areas reskin. -_-;

Meta77
Jun 25, 2008, 08:54 AM
dang why is sega so lay sometimes

ashley50
Jun 25, 2008, 09:01 AM
Its Always...not sometimes.

strikershadow
Jun 25, 2008, 09:08 AM
LOL for Sonic's birthday I would just like to see sega give us what they say...

LOL funny they "had" to put in Sonics birthday, couldnt put in the stuff we want tho...

ThePendragon
Jun 25, 2008, 11:19 AM
Open Your Heart or Live and Learn would be better themes. Or how about just It Doesn't Matter which is Sonic's theme anyways . . .

ForteGunnerW
Jun 25, 2008, 12:31 PM
we get pet choas now that would be funny

Kizeragi
Jun 25, 2008, 01:17 PM
New lobby music. (Any song from sonic r or live and learn)
a shadow and silver statue
Perfect Chaos as a boss. TT_TT
what do you guys think.

This made me lol hard.

Meta77
Jun 25, 2008, 03:13 PM
for those who do not know who perfect choas is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjlqzGDDLjA

Kinako78
Jun 25, 2008, 03:18 PM
we get pet choas now that would be funny

Yes! I want a pet chao!

Ken_Silver
Jun 25, 2008, 03:47 PM
Here's an idea and a serious one. (The pessismism on this forum can really grind your gears sometimes...)

New Sonic lobby theme: Emerald/Green Hill Zone (or something without words. Hearing a vocal song over and over is a chore.)

New Sonic themed Mission: "Defense of Green Hill" A party mission up to 4 characters. The mission has you take Sonic and Tails as NPC's into Green Hill Zone and run through 3 blocks timed, in which you have to defeat Sonic themed enemies (reskins of current ememies unforunately) and save 10 animals along the way (5 Old style Sonic Animals and 5 Chao), under 10 minutes. Once the actual mission ends, you fight Dr. Eggman in a Maggas Magashi reskin called the Egg *insert name here* with the Original Sonic 1 or Sonic 2 song playing. The rewards give good meseta, good exp and good MP and all 4 of the Sonic Statues are super rare drops (like the ones that you get from the Sonic Jaggos.) Some new and exclusive rares are here only (A chao RSCM, a PM that allows you to turn your NPC into a Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Normal or Dark/Shadow chao, etc) and the S rank reward gives you a chance to get the NPC card of Sonic or Tails (45% Tails, 35 % Sonic, 20% none. Sonic is the lowest, so that people play the mission.)

New "spam" reward: In return for wishing Sonic a happy birthday, people now get a "pet Chao" deco in their room. Details to be released at a later time.

I think that would make for an awesome event and I think it is pretty realistic in my opinion.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 25, 2008, 04:33 PM
New "spam" reward: In return for wishing Sonic a happy birthday, people now get a "pet Chao" deco in their room. Details to be released at a later time.

I think that would make for an awesome event and I think it is pretty realistic in my opinion.

I'm all for that, but not a normal chao (too close to jaggo), how about Chaos/Angel chao? Maybe even a Sonic Chao. I think it would look better. Or possible one of the animals you would free from the old school sonic games

Deissa
Jun 25, 2008, 05:06 PM
the mag extension

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 25, 2008, 07:54 PM
I'm curious though...how many suggestions from players of any sega game has the company actually taken?

Zorafim
Jun 25, 2008, 08:34 PM
for those who do not know who perfect choas is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjlqzGDDLjA

And people wonder why I'm a water fanatic...

Meta77
Jun 26, 2008, 12:42 AM
yea perfect choas is a pretty cool boss.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 01:03 AM
I could see biolizard possible, but that would be a de ragan reskin>.>

RemiusTA
Jun 26, 2008, 01:05 AM
Biolizard boss and Green Hill Zone stage would be fucking epic.

Too bad I most likely wont make it pass this month in terms of not quitting.