PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 , (BOTHS) McConnell's Back to the De Ragan ages!

VDOgamemaster
Jun 25, 2008, 08:59 AM
Hey guys McConnell back again,

Let me introduce the Brigade of the Hidden Shadow's next Event

Something unique and never been done....

McConnell's Back to the De Ragan ages!

Some of you that have been apart of the Phantasy Star Community since the beginning and also long time demo lingerers will be surprized and shocked to realize that they must start over from scratch. How so? It's because this event is different than the others and hosted on the 360 Demo servers.

Back in the day when De Ragan Tails were in the air, level cap was 50, the PS2/PC Xblock war just begun and a techer was demanded to heal for any party. These were the days when scapes mattered, Moatoob and hive were sealed away and when a 12* was easier to find than a GM. Those were the days some of us long term PSU players can really look back on.

To cut to the chase you are racing on the Xbox 360 Demo and your prize will be given on the Real game of Phantasy Star Universe. Most of the info has not been tested for release but will be issued shortly.

(If you don't mind I'm going to use your format for rules and restrictions Zael)

Details

When: N/A Mid July Possibly 12 or 13th. Which is a good day for you guys weekend or weekday?
Where: Meet on the 1st Floor of Universe 23, Xbox 360 Demo

Rules

This is an elimination-style event. Each team will be led by a staff member. The TA event is continuous, which means the teams start the next level as soon as they finish one. The winning team is the one that makes it to the end-lobby of the last mission first. If someone in the party gets killed, that player is eliminated and the staff member will remove that player from the game.

- If you are killed, do NOT return to the lobby. Wait for the staff to remove you so your death does not affect your team's rank.
- If you are eliminated, you still count as part of your team for prize claiming purposes.
- Your team must get an S-rank in each mission unless specified otherwise. If you fail to S-rank it, your whole team gets eliminated.
- Staff members must give up any rares they receive to the team they're staffing, if requested by the team. The team can either decide who gets it, or they can roll to see who gets it.

Restrictions

- No Scape Dolls. No picking up Scape Dolls either.
- No restocking at all. However, you may pick up mates and stars that drop. You can also use recharge cubes.
- Team size is 3 people.
- Each member must be at level 1.
- Each Team must have one of each class (Hunter, Ranger and Force)
- No Cheating. This includes the machinegun glitch. Since this is the demo and the glitch is still active, you will be removed with no reward if you are caught with a MG.

If you'd like to enter, post your team name here, and the members.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm here like every day.

TA Mission List
N/A

Prizes
N/A

Extra Info
Gamertag: VDOgamemaster
Community Player: McConnell

Please send a msg, I will not accept friend requests due to a shortage for room but a msg will be accepted and returned.

McConnell....

Frozensword
Jun 25, 2008, 12:36 PM
The Guild of Mars might if I can get enough people. I don't know if I can make it. Could I just send members to do it?

VDOgamemaster
Jun 25, 2008, 04:24 PM
It isn't just for guilds Frozen, it's for anyone if they want to attend. If you want a group to represent GoM that's fine as well.

VDOgamemaster
Jul 8, 2008, 06:08 AM
Prizes and date is to be given soon.

McConnell....