PDA

View Full Version : With MAG setbacks, and such...Who is still waiting for the synth bonus?

Hiroko
Jun 25, 2008, 12:32 PM
Hi all...

I for one, will be waiting, but the newest announcement is making me second-guess that choice. Got Pwand, Kaza, Creas, and some Halps I'm dying to synth...

I'll throw in a poll on this...

Take care,

Hrk

beatrixkiddo
Jun 25, 2008, 12:32 PM
Don't synth anything, or people will scold you for not waiting for 6 months for the bonuses :3

edit: Not even those 100%-success Halps, they'll fail unless you wait!

Scythe88
Jun 25, 2008, 12:34 PM
I am sadly waiting with my bot almost full on boards right now

EspioKaos
Jun 25, 2008, 12:38 PM
Still waiting. It's tough, especially now that our wait has gotten even longer, but I'd rather not risk failing a synth that would be guaranteed to work with our bonuses.

stukasa
Jun 25, 2008, 12:38 PM
*raises hand* I'm still waiting. Even if it takes a few more weeks, I can be patient. Especially the armors, those aren't guaranteed even *with* the MAG bonus and those Nanopolymers cost a lot! >.>;

Powder Keg
Jun 25, 2008, 12:39 PM
I'm waiting. I'm not going to get pissed off because Sega took forever leading me to synth something that ends up failing, such as Shnowa-Lines and De Ragan Slayic.

Xaeris
Jun 25, 2008, 12:40 PM
Still waiting to synth the rarer stuff with expensive materials like my Carriguines and Shinowa Lines. Said "**** it" for everything else.

EMPYREAN
Jun 25, 2008, 12:41 PM
waiting too. got some 10 and 11* that i want a good % on.

ErtaiClou
Jun 25, 2008, 12:43 PM
I am as well. I got a ton of boards waiting for the synth booost. And since it looks like I won't get back-ups for any of the boards anytime soon, they'll have to wait for the boost.

Alia
Jun 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
Waiting! :D I only want to worry about good %, and not have to worry about FAILURE.

Syaoran_69
Jun 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
Goldania, Catilium, Morbinia, and Nanopolymer... f*ck them... they cost too much not to wait.

mvffin
Jun 25, 2008, 12:52 PM
I have stacks of boards waiting to be synthed, and even more stacks of weapons waiting to be grinded.

I hate you sega.

soolayah
Jun 25, 2008, 01:20 PM
I'm waiting with the stuff I'd likely sell or trade (mostly due to prioritizing with a finite amount of materials though), but not with anything I'd use on my chars right away.
I don't find it very appealing to wait around for a month, and if anything fails I'll likely be able to find a new board before the bonuses. :wacko:

Gen2000
Jun 25, 2008, 01:50 PM
Meh I said fuck it and just synth everything now except for things I don't come across often like Agito Recpa/Psycho Wand (for 50mil+ in boards and mats I don't trust 99%), or certain armors (Castest Line is only like 76% even on 100 pure armor PM, garbage).

Who knows if I will still even care about this game anymore when the synth bonus actually do come around.

Umberger
Jun 25, 2008, 01:52 PM
Still waiting. It's tough, especially now that our wait has gotten even longer, but I'd rather not risk failing a synth that would be guaranteed to work with our bonuses.

This.

imfanboy
Jun 25, 2008, 01:55 PM
I synthed 2 Tesbras last night at 86%.

My PM still failed one of them.

I'm a mad panda. :x

Kylie
Jun 25, 2008, 01:56 PM
Half and half. I'd rather wait for some things.

Indica
Jun 25, 2008, 02:01 PM
I'm still going to wait even though I'm not happy about it. I have roughly 200 items to synth for all PM types that have been collecting since 1up Synth Boost ended in December.

Back in April I was doing serious farming to get 90 Goldania before we get the Synth boost, and now I have almost 120 to synth 8 Svaltus Swords. Probably will be able to synth 10 of them by time we get MAG boost now.

Jainsea
Jun 25, 2008, 02:05 PM
Theres a lot of things I want to synth that will be 100% if I wait so I might as well :p
Also the nice S ranks and the armor needs every % it can get Y_Y !
Ima be a synthing fool when it finally gets here :D
I suggest stock up on mats and then burn through all of them when the bonus hits :3

Dragwind
Jun 25, 2008, 02:52 PM
I'd rather wait for guarantees instead of risks in terms of synthing. Higher success for grinding? I'll wait for that too.

Kaloa
Jun 25, 2008, 03:01 PM
Not waiting. I'm into the game now. There's no guarantee that I'll actually still care about PSU 4-5 months down the road when we get the synth bonus. If something fails... oh well. Back to hunting.

DoubleJG
Jun 25, 2008, 03:01 PM
I don't play enough to take the chance of having a failed synth, especially an armor which requires polymers.

Wiz
Jun 25, 2008, 03:05 PM
I'm still waiting for it; I just wish that they'd forget about the extention and just give us our rewards.

relentless
Jun 25, 2008, 03:35 PM
Yet another "set" date the bonuses are planned for. Please don't stretch my patience anymore, or it will transform into impatience.

Neith
Jun 25, 2008, 03:37 PM
I'd rather pass my synths thanks, I'll wait.

Cracka_J
Jun 25, 2008, 03:43 PM
let's see...
so far I've synthed a pwand (99%) and a neutral storm line (95%) before the bonuses......yes, big risk taker I am.

I'll wait for the synth bonuses on my other high risk items though, tyvm. No sense in flushing meseta down the proverbial cosmo fountain.

SonicTMP
Jun 25, 2008, 03:47 PM
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

It's REALLY messed up that people are forced (even if they choose to wait) to wait for an event and reward period for a synth bonus to make anything decent.

If we get another xpac I really hope they revamp the synth system.

Dragon_Knight
Jun 25, 2008, 04:47 PM
Actualy I'm going to start sythning the weapons I got....I for one don't think they plan to give us the MAG rewards at all. Now they just want to delay it so we'll forget about it and save them the work of actualy having to do their jobs.

Now I just heard about this and have no context to it whatso ever, so if they justified it by saying that the orginal planned extention date conflicts with their move date...I didn't see it. Not that it makes anybody any happier.

GaNksTa
Jun 25, 2008, 06:02 PM
After the first mention of an extension, I simply said f*** this, and synthesized all my crap. The only thing I cared about was the [B] Rikauteri passing, which it did... so Synth Boost won't help me out much.. unless over the 2 months while we are waiting for it I get something worth synthing.. most likely the [B] Nasuyoteri that will be dropping during Neudaiz GBR.

Orin654
Jun 25, 2008, 09:50 PM
Yup Im waiting. i dont even trust the 90% Least this will give me time get some more mats instead of having to buy them.

http://xs128.xs.to/xs128/08263/psu20080625_224504_000238.jpg

http://xs128.xs.to/xs128/08263/psu20080625_224527_001124.jpg

Blueblur
Jun 26, 2008, 12:01 AM
Hell, I'm not even playing the game until MAG reappears or we get our bonuses.

RemiusTA
Jun 26, 2008, 01:12 AM
Hell, I might not even play the game anymore at all. They have fucked up so bad this is virtually un-recoverable.

We're getting delays on MAG when we should be anticipating the Lightning Carnival.

I dont know why I even play this shit anymore. This pattern has shown that its not going to get any better, and its apparently only going to get worse....

We're running into JULY and haven't even gotten finished with MAG yet, not to mention
they said they put a 48 hour minimum timer on switching offices which they havent even started yet. (Yeah, remember what they said about the billing servers?) Christ, we haven't even gotten the BONUSES yet, and at this point i dont really give a FLYING fuck if we never get them.

This game is pretty much doomed to be a sad, failed after-image of the japanese version. Its never going to get better.

SEVENDUST
Jun 26, 2008, 01:51 AM
"6" [B] Bil De Axe in my PM and waiting extra synth % and hoping i get a big 50% on one of them...
wish me luck!:rolleyes:

Kizeragi
Jun 26, 2008, 05:42 AM
Waiting, not that theres any point at all anymore. Once July 18 comes they'll likely turn around and say. "Oh guys, we're so sorry but MAG has been delayed again." This event should have ended along time ago.

Para
Jun 26, 2008, 06:11 AM
I think I can wait.... >_> maybe...

Danny_Dark
Jun 26, 2008, 09:37 AM
Oh well...I can wait the next 6 Months...

Darklighter
Jun 26, 2008, 12:28 PM
I waited and waited then finally said the hell with it and synthed my stuff. Thankfully most of it worked but it is pathetic it came down to me saying I give up in the first place.

Larian
Jun 26, 2008, 12:40 PM
I'm still waiting...Plus I've gotta hunt morbs now for my twin bearclaw! I figure when the bonus comes around beween now and the next 10 years...I'll have enough! =D