PDA

View Full Version : PSU who wants firebreak?

ForteGunnerW
Jun 25, 2008, 12:36 PM
If you were here during firebreak would want it back because i think it was quite good so just wanna know what you think...

ashley50
Jun 25, 2008, 12:38 PM
No Thanks...

EMPYREAN
Jun 25, 2008, 12:38 PM
YES.
FB was IMO the BEST event so far.
but maybe Icebreak next time? XD

zandra117
Jun 25, 2008, 12:39 PM
No
"GTFO Neudaiz!" explains why

DarkEliteRico
Jun 25, 2008, 12:40 PM
No
"GTFO Neudaiz!" explains whypoor ole Moatoob :-?

February
Jun 25, 2008, 12:41 PM
if it was arranged differently, sure.

Hiroko
Jun 25, 2008, 12:42 PM
I wish I never gave my Photon Eraser back....It was fun shooting at Vahras with that thing...^^;

Skids
Jun 25, 2008, 12:44 PM
I was their for fire break. While it was good event. Their not going to bring the event back. Since people would spam the heck out of neaduiz to level their pms. Plus Sega has cool event plans coming up from what I heard on the Japanesse side.

Now I wouldn't mind a mission where we have the fire theme backgrounds for the run. That would be fun and be cool for screenshots

EspioKaos
Jun 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
I wouldn't mind. I really enjoyed the event and would like to play the missions again. Besides, it'd give new players an opportunity to try out some stuff they missed out on last summer.

CelestialBlade
Jun 25, 2008, 12:53 PM
Firebreak was without a doubt the most well-done event in PSU, which makes sense because I liked Sega and Sonic Team back then. I'm not sure I'd necessarily want to see the exact same Firebreak again, but I'd be all in favor of Icebreak. The Ice-SEED contaminated maps in Ep. 1 were amazing, and the music is downright creepy.

mvffin
Jun 25, 2008, 12:58 PM
They should release the missions in batches, so that everyone won't be at neudaiz anymore.

On second thought, neudaiz was only spammed because of the quick MP payout, and there are tons of missions now with much better MP payout, so I guess everyone will just run Urgent Orders? = \

I liked the first two parum missions, and moatoob was sweet with the infinite vanda at the end. = )

Tiyr
Jun 25, 2008, 12:59 PM
Firebreak was without a doubt the most well-done event in PSU, which makes sense because I liked Sega and Sonic Team back then. I'm not sure I'd necessarily want to see the exact same Firebreak again, but I'd be all in favor of Icebreak. The Ice-SEED contaminated maps in Ep. 1 were amazing, and the music is downright creepy.

Given how important the fire / ice SEED missions were in Ep1, I'll never understand why they didn't those things into at least some of the regular missions in the online game.

Kizeragi
Jun 25, 2008, 01:13 PM

It had error 65. so no.

Indica
Jun 25, 2008, 01:29 PM
Id really like to see an Icebreak event. That would be pretty cool but since most of us have Freeze/Resist units, I dunno

Kinako78
Jun 25, 2008, 01:42 PM
In my so humble opinion (:p), Firebreak was not the best run event in the game, just because of the aforementioned Neudaiz spams. I feel 1-up was best in regards to how it was set up.

As for seeing Firebreak return, I wouldn't want to see the actual event return, but having more fire-SEED purification missions would be fun. :)

Kylie
Jun 25, 2008, 01:48 PM
Not unless it had higher level mobs. It'd be pretty pathetic as it was.

Jainsea
Jun 25, 2008, 02:15 PM
i <3 firebreak! Maybe not the same mission exactly but same theme yes !
Caves of Fire and like Kylie said :3 Higher level mobs please!
I'd like a train stage in the firebreak theme. Heres a quick question about Firebreak O:
When you went up to the Colony Plaza and looked out the windows and saw the planets
outside, did they change appearance as we purified them? (just something silly I've been wondering for long time)

CelestialBlade
Jun 25, 2008, 02:19 PM
When you went up to the Colony Plaza and looked out the windows and saw the planets outside, did they change appearance as we purified them? (just something silly I've been wondering for long time)
Nope, wish they did though. The main cities on the planets didn't change either.

Umberger
Jun 25, 2008, 02:31 PM
Only if they bring back Urgent Orders A...and then S with level 150. >_>

Best TECHNIC leveling place ever.

Dragwind
Jun 25, 2008, 02:35 PM
If we had higher level enemies, some modifications, maybe. I'd probably only be able to tolerate it for a week.

Jainsea
Jun 25, 2008, 02:35 PM
Nope, wish they did though. The main cities on the planets didn't change either.

Ah i see^^ ty Typheros :)

Packrat
Jun 25, 2008, 07:12 PM
Would be awesome if they brought it back. I liked how it was a lot more difficult than missions are now and teamwork was a requirement rather than an afterthought. 150+ enemies would make it real fun. Foies that did 140% of your HP FTW >_<

mario20061
Jun 25, 2008, 07:37 PM
no way i hated that event so mush if they bring that back i will not be boing it a tall. any evet but plz dont bring that back it was the worst event ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulio07
Jun 25, 2008, 11:41 PM
I'd like to see all the events come back. But personally I think that 1up was the best so far with Winter Event in a close second.

Weeaboolits
Jun 25, 2008, 11:48 PM
I wasn't on for firebreak, but I hear it was cool, I wouldn't mind getting a chance to play it, I doubt they'll rerun it though.

mvffin
Jun 26, 2008, 12:17 AM
well they do have that "past events" section at the 5th floor mission counter....

hopefully they bring back some of the firebreak missions.

Gunslinger-08
Jun 26, 2008, 12:48 AM
Icebreak sounds fun, at least better than MAG, at any rate.

pikachief
Jun 26, 2008, 12:57 AM
Darkbreak FTW!

Abashi76
Jun 26, 2008, 01:13 AM
I wish I never gave my Photon Eraser back....It was fun shooting at Vahras with that thing...^^;

Oh, that fire mission. Yes, I think they should bring it back! :D

So many missions looking alike, it would be kool to have a fire based one.

PS: You mean the one that was a "secret" mission in Winter Event, right?

Ithildin
Jun 26, 2008, 11:53 AM
YES.
FB was IMO the BEST event so far.
but maybe Icebreak next time? XD

I agree with all, except for the YES part

dc534
Jun 27, 2008, 12:19 AM
Lets not give them the idea of bringing Firebreak back, although it was indeed the most poplular event I feel bringing back 1up cup would be more exciting, maybe just re-arrange the missions a little bit more. Sonic Team would probably love to bring back firebreak since it would be easy to do and they would feel they would be keeping us satisfied but to tell you the truth MAG was not even that satisfying.

mvffin
Jun 27, 2008, 12:38 AM
Oh, that fire mission. Yes, I think they should bring it back! :D

So many missions looking alike, it would be kool to have a fire based one.

PS: You mean the one that was a "secret" mission in Winter Event, right?

There was a Firebreak event long before that. 7 different missions with flames everywhere. That Winter Event rare map contained part of the second Neudaiz map, IIRC.

dc534
Jun 29, 2008, 09:23 PM
Yeah to bad Motoab got the shaft in firebreak and none of the missions were any good there. I loved neudaiz simply for how fast you could do it. Most people stuck by seabed though, they were good times.

RadiantLegend
Jun 30, 2008, 04:36 PM
Firebreak (on parum) was a nanopolymer heaven. I cant believe so many of you forgot that.

gryphonvii
Jun 30, 2008, 04:42 PM
really, polys would go down in price so much, firebreak was my favorite, started two out of my 3 alts during that time, and got my main to level cap, it was the beginning of teh easy days.

chaoskila
Jun 30, 2008, 04:44 PM
go firebreak.

gryphonvii
Jun 30, 2008, 05:04 PM
not to menton guaranteed jaos on parum, practically you could find out in less than a minute. I still had so many meow moustaches saved up since firebreak I had'nt been able to sell them til last friday.