PDA

View Full Version : White Beast Online

Uncle_bob
Jun 25, 2008, 04:35 PM
Does everyone still play this one? :disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 25, 2008, 04:51 PM
unfortunatley, yes. :disapprove:

I'm trying to get partys to go other places.

I did an AMF one on A and got 226 MP. O_O
And we got an A rank!

Toadthroat
Jun 25, 2008, 04:53 PM
I didn't know George W. had an MMO.
:clown:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 25, 2008, 04:55 PM
^I grinned.

Nai_Calus
Jun 25, 2008, 04:57 PM
The problem with the AMF one is that, while it does give good MP, it is very long and the guys in block 5 with the insta-kill machine-gun rifles are a pain in the fucking ass.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 25, 2008, 05:02 PM
No kidding. T__T#

I plan to try out other missions today. I can't go to Moatoob, because of the extensive graphics on there, my PC don't like extensive graphics. :<

Tessu
Jun 25, 2008, 05:42 PM
226 MP on A rank AMF? Psh. :B

Anyway, the only reason I've been doing White Beast a lot lately is for Twin Snowy Claws for me, all my friends, and everyone else on PSU. Other than that, I RARELY play that mission. Don't care for it.
Usually I do Sleeping Warriors for spell leveling on my Newman or anything my friends are doing. And they don't usually do White Beast.

As for AMF, I used to live on the subway, hehe. I did that mission ALL THE EFFING TIME, it was how I got Fortefighter 11 at level 20. Ah, good times.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 25, 2008, 05:44 PM
Ack, that mission was so damn long. ~_~

pikachief
Jun 25, 2008, 05:47 PM
I play PALU PA leveling universe :(

Sometimes i forget theres a world outside of the raffron field base D:

Then i try to hunt for the rattlesnake and go back to level PAs in shame lol

seriously though, i play white beast probably the least out of all the missions.

I do demons above more than that and there is nothing i want there! LOL

Uncle_bob
Jun 25, 2008, 06:13 PM
I'm about to log on. Anyone want to join uncle?

No White Beast, No Linear Line. No Hullabaloo.

MaximusLight
Jun 25, 2008, 06:16 PM
unfortunatley, yes. :disapprove:

I'm trying to get partys to go other places.

I did an AMF one on A and got 226 MP. O_O
And we got an A rank!

I'm good for other places I don't go there often anyways (even if that is the only place I can get a [b] serafi-senba)

TalHex
Jun 25, 2008, 07:46 PM
i would play but i lack ps2 mem card...

Mixfortune
Jun 25, 2008, 09:23 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of a "your mom" potential, but whatever man.

VanHalen
Jun 25, 2008, 10:36 PM
I got to reinstall first and I'll be back on PSYOU. You know, I realized I'll never be able to get anywhere high in PSU since I don't know how to level grind. I for some reason can't do a mission over and over no matter how good the MP/exp/meseta is :disapprove:.

TalHex
Jun 25, 2008, 10:40 PM
I got to reinstall first and I'll be back on PSYOU. You know, I realized I'll never be able to get anywhere high in PSU since I don't know how to level grind. I for some reason can't do a mission over and over no matter how good the MP/exp/meseta is :disapprove:.

thats the same reason why its taken me so long to get to lvl 60... i just can't do it... unless the stage looks really good, has good music, has enemies to keep me on my toes, or i'm with friends... MAG was good because it had a massive exp bonus and parties where easy to form but normally it takes forever to lvl

Nitro Vordex
Jun 26, 2008, 12:25 AM
I for some reason can't do a mission over and over no matter how good the MP/exp/meseta is :disapprove:.
Tell meh when you get back on, we shall have a bitchin' party. ;o

TalHex
Jun 26, 2008, 12:32 AM
just post a thread in FKL when you want to party and i'll join (after Saturday... don't get my mem card back till then)

astuarlen
Jun 26, 2008, 12:34 AM

Beasts are noble, beautiful creatures, living in harmony with nature. Think Shark Week.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 26, 2008, 12:46 AM
just post a thread in FKL when you want to party and i'll join (after Saturday... don't get my mem card back till then)

Free period ends on 27th.

Yep, that's right. I'VE BEEN SCREWING SEGA. HOWSIT FEEL BITCH?!

TalHex
Jun 26, 2008, 12:47 AM
don't screw SEGA... you don't know where its been :disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 26, 2008, 12:51 AM
Oh, I know where it's been, it's [OMFG CENSORED O_O].

Man, that was an awesome show.