PDA

View Full Version : AotI Guntecher as an alt class for my main

Alia
Jun 25, 2008, 09:53 PM
Hello all, it's me, Alia, the human proud of her Fortefighter class.

I'm considering Guntecher for an alt class for her. I'd just like some input from experienced Guntechers out there what bullets I should get.

Don't be afraid to go into detail. The catch is, really FF and GT pretty much have no overlapping PA's, since they're entirely different classes. So I only have 12 slots for bullets in my PA list.

So all you GTs out there, if you had to make a condensed list of bullet types and elements, what would you suggest are the most useful? This includes Frag Bullets too.

Thanks in advance for the help!

-Alia

Miyoko
Jun 25, 2008, 10:06 PM
Uh..

You have 36 slots for bullets in your PA list...

Just convert your FF PA's back into disks when playing GT >____>; 12 PA's is nowhere NEAR enough for -any- gunning class.

Alia
Jun 25, 2008, 10:17 PM
I know I have 36, but I hate converting back to discs; it's time consuming and a tad annoying. I was just looking for a condensed bullet list. Like bare bones if that's possible....

The_Brimada
Jun 25, 2008, 10:22 PM
Well considering the fact you should have shifta, deband, zodial, retier, resta, reverser, and giresta(or you might as well be fortegunner) you have less than 12 slots if you didn't already include these techs.

Could also use megistar instead of the respective buffs if you feel like it or buff items, but that kinda takes away from the fact you are GT.

However If you want to just use 12 slots for bullets I'd say grab all elemental xbows + zagenga(7 PAs) and use the rest on w/e.

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 25, 2008, 10:37 PM
I know I have 36, but I hate converting back to discs; it's time consuming and a tad annoying. I was just looking for a condensed bullet list. Like bare bones if that's possible....

If you are too lazy to disk a PA then you are easily too lazy to level an alt. Why not try Wartecher? You will be able to use most of your skill PAs and will only need to add a few technics to your list. Besides, bullet PAs seem a little bit too involved for someone as lazy as yourself.

Alia
Jun 26, 2008, 12:37 AM
I have an alt nicely leveled already, CAST Fortegunner, lvl 96.

Also, from what I hear, WTs kind of suck.....

Bullets aren't a problem, I just have the notion of having to room, and switch equipment AND discs.

@ Brimada - yeah I already subtracted the slots needed for techs, so it's 12 to solely bullets. Yes, I think I'll be getting Zagenga....