PDA

View Full Version : Guide to what clothes are supposed to emulate NPC clothes

Cavarcous
Jun 26, 2008, 12:09 AM
It's pretty apparent that most, if not all, of the clothes in at least PSU (not necessarily the AotI clothes, most of those seem pretty original. Now it seems they just give you the character's outfits for some NPCs (Mikuna's, Amorosso (Lumia's new outfit), Voloyal)) attempt to emulate what the NPCs wear.

Ethan Waber: both Braves sets.
Karen Erra: Braves set.
Hyuga Ryght: Innocent set.
Lumia Waber: Pritia set, Amorosso set.
Leo S.B.: Roar Roars set.
Tonnio Rhima: Necnec set.
Lou: Agriel set.
Maya Shidow: Classica set.
Lucaim Nav: Kusatarika set. (I know, CASTs can't wear clothes, but I think it looks a lot like what he wears. If I had to say parts, maybe Raptus, Vigolis set?)
Ohbel Dallgun: Nobles set. (Maybe the Classica set, too?)
Laia Martinez: Bunbun set, with Robrob boots.
Magashi: Evors set. (Maybe Granadas set, too?)
Curtz: Lobas set. (Maybe Boktos set?)
Mirei: Flaxo set, Mikuna's set.
Izuma Rutsu: Flaxo set.
Tylor: Boaboa set.
Liina: Bombom set.
Vol brothers: Hiru has the Boaboa set (with the Classica boots, possibly). No has the Boaboa Vest, Innocent Slacks, don't know what shoes (but AotI has shoes that look more like his). Do has the Boaboa Vest with the Wakakusa Pants, again, don't know what shoes, since PSU doesn't let you wear even short boots with those pants. (You know I probably shouldn't list them, because they most likely just dug up whatever they could find to wear x.x)
Remlia: Gimnael set. (Now I know this one is really obvious, but I'm pointing it out becase it's odd that they made an exact replica of something for created characters to wear, even more odd that it's for CASTs. It could just be that they made the parts first and just stuck it on such a minor character, which is most likely the case.)

Now I still haven't listed some of the version 1 outfits. They're most likely original, but I would like to know if they go with a character.

If you fiddle around with offline mode enough, you can make good (if not better) versions of the npc outfits. It seems they intend for us to be content with these knock-off sets of the NPC clothes we've had for a really long time now. I guess they somewhat got the point with the few (female only, of course) replicas they released with AotI.

I just made this thread for those wondering when the NPC clothes will finally come out. We have most of them already, like it or not...

So, I implore you to fiddle around with offline mode. In case you didn't know, you can view all colors for all outfits on the 3rd floor, without having to buy anything to see whether it looks good or not.