PDA

View Full Version : how do i get a Mirei Photo Stand?

superlak
Jun 26, 2008, 08:24 AM
how do i get a Mirei Photo Stand i really want one and cant find where to get one plaese help me out here?

ashley50
Jun 26, 2008, 08:26 AM
Head to neudaiz then transfer to "Ohtoku: Shitentaku" and offer some items at the Offering Box...Prolly 7-9* Weapons or armors.

And keep offering till you get it.

Naria
Jun 26, 2008, 08:27 AM
Its a random gift from the offering box in Neidaiz. Your best items to trade to it that I have noticed is 7 star weapons and armors. Boards work too but by far the weapons worked for me best. Beacause they can get costly I would suggest doing runs that drop a lot of 7 star items such as those and just running up there after you get a large lot of them.

Magical Trevor
Jun 26, 2008, 09:44 AM
yeah 7* is your best bet because if your luck is anything like mine, if you drop 9* you will just end up with a lot of mikumiko sets... it seems that if you do lower A ranks ( 7-8 ) you actually get the disks and photo stands more often. Anyone else have this experience?

Darius_Drake
Jun 26, 2008, 10:08 AM
Actually I was getting rid of a few 9* armors and just decided to donate them and came up with a mikumiko set, cas miko set, and a mirei photo stand. My luck was 2*, but I am not sure that actually means anything in this case.