PDA

View Full Version : No More Freeplay? What will you do?

Cracka_J
Jun 26, 2008, 10:01 AM
Well, tonight will (probablic) put an end to the time that the inactive accounts can still log in and bypass the 065 safeguard. Question is, what will you now do with your PSU account?

There have been quite a few bombshells dropped on the community this week, so has this information influenced you in any way in regards to renewing?

To answer my own question, I'm going to take a break for a bit, and likely renew later this month after they move the servers. To be honest, I am completely terrified what will happen during that time, and I don't want to be a paying subscriber when it happens.

So what will it be? Keep playing? Hold off? Pick up another game? Quit all together? Vote up!

Kinako78
Jun 26, 2008, 10:11 AM
Keep playing. I never got any free time, anyway.

Kizeragi
Jun 26, 2008, 10:14 AM
I think i'll stay off until MAG #2 comes, there's nothing fun to do anymore.

stukasa
Jun 26, 2008, 10:19 AM
I'll resubscribe but I'll wait until it doesn't let me log in before I do. :lol:

I want to keep hunting Jaggos, they haven't given me any claws yet. :-x

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 10:30 AM
Votes: Keep Sub., Play Another Game Until Content Arrives
I'm using the 1 time subscription option for 2 months (EU only), it will end on july 14 (when I got that subscription didn't knew about the free play yet, and since I'm getting 1 time subscriptions, I wasn't affected by 065).

If we get MAG july 4, I'll come back for that, if we only get any update on july 18, I'll renew that day...

darkante
Jun 26, 2008, 10:30 AM
Well, seeing as Super Smash Bros Brawl is just released here where i live.
I might snag a copy of that some day soon and wait my resubcribe.
I´m a big fan of that game serie.

Wiz
Jun 26, 2008, 10:34 AM
Voted: Renew When Decent Content Arrives

Fanin
Jun 26, 2008, 10:36 AM
Take a break from PSU, and play another game until the 2nd MAG.

Arika
Jun 26, 2008, 10:40 AM
Well, depend on how much 10$ worth for you.
For me, 10$ for 1 month entertain is really cheap of cheap. I rarely play on JP account unless for any new update, but I alway pay for it all the time.
Not to mention, I active in US account for a lot more. (and I still have a lot of things to do, capped all PA, story mission for all chars, endless of agito/meseta hunting.)

if you look back to PSOBB period that they never give you content/update at all. We are good enough that we never miss any single update yet.
It is better to delay than not do it at all.

Follisimo
Jun 26, 2008, 10:47 AM
I've just started to play WoW so I am gonna let the world own me and play PSU as more of a casual thing.

MaRayearth
Jun 26, 2008, 10:55 AM
Quit, since they killed techs.

Dhylec
Jun 26, 2008, 11:02 AM
I always been paying for the sub even though I don't play as much as I used to. Except for the bonus days when first signed up, there is no free game for me - nothing much changed. ;]

EMPYREAN
Jun 26, 2008, 11:06 AM
well i realy dont give a damn if i had a free play or not thoug i was 065 for 15 days.
thing is 10euro per month isent that big of a deal for me so i just let it go even if im on a break and im currently are.

CelestialBlade
Jun 26, 2008, 12:29 PM
I think I've decided to pay for another month, all my friends gave me the puppy eyes at once XD

soolayah
Jun 26, 2008, 01:01 PM
My reason for playing - my friends are still here, so I will be as well. :wacko:

RemiusTA
Jun 26, 2008, 01:13 PM
Im not playing this bullshit anymore. Not until lightning carnival.