PDA

View Full Version : Talk of No MAG Event Now and Just Give Rewards Sooner

Indica
Jun 26, 2008, 12:45 PM
What a Cluster F_ going on over there. That is the most logical thing to do and I hope we get the rewards. Now the thing is If this is done we really deserve to get all 200 Million Points.

I cant post a link cuz some Newbie MOD douche banned me for the stupidest reason and I had to use a bypass Proxy to access the site

We have brought up the possibility of canceling the extension and bringing you the rewards sooner, but we only want to do that if it will improve our update schedule for other content and events. We are discussing this with Sonic Team and will see if anything can be done at this point.

-Chill

February
Jun 26, 2008, 12:46 PM
And I really needed MAG to catch up on levels since I came back. :\

Indica
Jun 26, 2008, 12:47 PM
Yea, I wanted to LV up my Twin Handguns during this event and want Spread Needle.

Hopefully someone lists one in their shop, I'll pay 99 Million for it

Hiroko
Jun 26, 2008, 12:59 PM
After all this waiting, I'd be willing to skip the second run of MAG. All I planned to do anyways is nab another Pushan, and Chao Staff or two...I'd rather have the synth bonus sooner than never...

Cracka_J
Jun 26, 2008, 01:00 PM
Well the only reason I would want the mag extension would be if ST deems we have to earn the grinder boost and sange still, otherwise idc.

If they're going to give us all the bonuses (which we DID earn through blunders), I say just bypass mag and move on.

The event ended in may, lol. I really don't feel like playing a 2 month old event at the end of july. Just give us all the bonuses, and move toward bringing us the good stoof.

edit: and I agree with you indica, I rarely visit those forums at all anymore. while they did get some really chill(no pun intended) people as mods (ie iceman), 50% of the other ones picked were notorious forum trolls. way to go!

relentless
Jun 26, 2008, 01:08 PM
I still have my Badges. :l
I want to earn my Spread Needle/G. :(
I want to lvl my alts and their classes. <.<
Yeah, what's with the grinding boost now? -_-
Well, that sucks.~

Yeah, of course maybe it would make updates come faster etc., but still.. ; ;

RemiusTA
Jun 26, 2008, 01:12 PM
They can delay MAG, but it wont do shit for catching up with the updates. They kept falling behind without MAG to help them anyway.

I TOLD you guys there was no MAG update. This is fucking bullshit.

Arika
Jun 26, 2008, 01:17 PM
as I said before, if we get MAG ext. the event that can't be crash together will get delay. so no MAG will make we catch JP faster. However, Grinder boost is kidda what I want too.
So, it is fine either way. instead of posting this here, if you have comment, you should just post it and let chillaura see the post, because they are in state of "discussion"

Kizeragi
Jun 26, 2008, 01:18 PM
I still have my Badges. :l
I want to earn my Spread Needle/G. :(
I want to lvl my alts and their classes. <.<
Yeah, what's with the grinding boost now? -_-
Well, that sucks.~

Yeah, of course maybe it would make updates come faster etc., but still.. ; ;

Same with me, only I want another Spread Needle. (Already got one, *points to sig*)

Neith
Jun 26, 2008, 01:24 PM
I deleted a Lv130, and planned on leveling her in MAG part 2- if our extension is cancelled, I won't be happy.

Also, this would stop us getting the Grinding Boost, and Sange.

I thought MAG extension would have no bearing on future updates anyway? Personally, I think Sega needs to get THIS event right first before preparing for the future.

MSAksion
Jun 26, 2008, 01:24 PM
They locked out a dozen of my friends with 065 and they were finally unlocked in the last week of MAG.

One friend was in the top 500 but was 065d for a month. That is not fair.

If they skip the MAG Extension they should;

1) Give my friend a Spread needle. Yeah i know but they owe him.
2) Give us all SANGE. Dammit how will we make Sange & Yasha if we dont have Sange.
3) Give everyone Free 99 Gold Badges. Some of us could not play and get 99 Golds to buy a PUSHAN. Or someone can go and buy all the things he misssed like a Chao Staff, some DB Saber and get the Genesis, Dreamcast ETC ETC.
4) REOPEN the MAG Trade Guy - some of us still have Badges to spend - some thought we were going to have extended MAG and did not spend our last BADGES.

This is how i make it up to the community if i were in charge =/

strikershadow
Jun 26, 2008, 01:25 PM
This is bull shit, i didnt get to participate in mag and thats what i really want damn it. if they cancel they better put the old boards into play so we can play it... cause if not then next thing is what the hell is the deal with the old event category...

damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it

whats the link? ima post my thoughts on there forum!

Cracka_J
Jun 26, 2008, 01:28 PM
if you have comment, you should just post it and let chillaura see the post, because they are in state of "discussion"

LOL "discussion"

that's like calling chernobyl a contained housefire.

love the choice of words arika <3

February
Jun 26, 2008, 01:31 PM
I deleted a Lv130, and planned on leveling her in MAG part 2- if our extension is cancelled, I won't be happy.

Also, this would stop us getting the Grinding Boost, and Sange.

I thought MAG extension would have no bearing on future updates anyway? Personally, I think Sega needs to get THIS event right first before preparing for the future.

Yeah... I restarted my main and made her the way I wish I would have when I first got the original game... Just because we were supposed to get MAG.

Chris28
Jun 26, 2008, 01:33 PM
is there anyone like me who just doesnt really care? We'll get the stuff when we get it.

relentless
Jun 26, 2008, 01:35 PM
is there anyone like me who just doesnt really care? We'll get the stuff when we get it.

I care, because we might not get "it".

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 01:35 PM
Posted this on psu official forums...let's see if they take this into consideration >_>
In my opinion, instead of canceling MAG extension, if it's possible, the best would be having it on july 4, even losing 2 to 4 days of it...and like this, we won't have 3 weeks of nothing new ^^;
(there are some ppl that were waiting for MAG extension to lvl up some alt chars).

BTW, here's the link where chillaura posted this about no MAG:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=943829#943829

stukasa
Jun 26, 2008, 01:39 PM
I was counting on the event to get my third Pushan, I'm going to need it when MF comes out.
Plus I wanted to level my alts some more and hunt some rares (like Silence Claw).
If we don't get the extension we at least deserve all the prizes! After what they've put us through... -_-

Magician
Jun 26, 2008, 01:42 PM
And I really needed MAG to catch up on levels since I came back. :

My thoughts exactly... :(

XGalvatronX
Jun 26, 2008, 01:45 PM
They can delay MAG, but it wont do shit for catching up with the updates. They kept falling behind without MAG to help them anyway.

I think I called it first:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2058888#post2058888

=P

Please see my fixed post as to what Chillaura really meant:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2065990#post2065990

I knew they were going to pull this nonsense. I wouldn't be surprised if they "accidentally" lose the NA servers during the move at this point.

EspioKaos
Jun 26, 2008, 01:47 PM
Oh... eh heh. I uh... I just want MAG to end. Give us our rewards, give us the post-event "MAG-apostrophe" missions and Gifts from Beyond and let's move on. Generally speaking, I'm a very patient man, but now I'm finally getting fed up with this shit. MAG should've been over long ago, so let's end it and move on.

Cracka_J
Jun 26, 2008, 01:54 PM
Generally speaking, I'm a very patient man, but now I'm finally getting fed up with this shit. MAG should've been over long ago, so let's end it and move on.

lol, welcome to the dark side espio

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 01:55 PM
That's kinda lame...I was looking forward to another MAG since I wasn't able to participate in the first one.

EDIT: More White Beasts / Egg Thieves runs for the next month I guess. (How long has White Beasts been out now?)

strikershadow
Jun 26, 2008, 02:01 PM
Oh yea segas forum just went down, bull shit. what did they speed up the move?? or they runnin to japan with our money?

Kylie
Jun 26, 2008, 02:02 PM
What
the
Hell
?

All this trouble for nothing? /epic facepalm

This seems fishy.

Kinako78
Jun 26, 2008, 02:03 PM
Oh... eh heh. I uh... I just want MAG to end. Give us our rewards, give us the post-event "MAG-apostrophe" missions and Gifts from Beyond and let's move on. Generally speaking, I'm a very patient man, but now I'm finally getting fed up with this shit. MAG should've been over long ago, so let's end it and move on.

My thoughts exactly. One person at the topic on the official forums said they should give us a month extension. There is NO way I'd put up with this crap for another month! I just want to get on with my PSU life.

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 02:03 PM
That's kinda lame...I was looking forward to another MAG since I wasn't able to participate in the first one.

EDIT: More White Beasts / Egg Thieves runs for the next month I guess. (How long has White Beasts been out now?)

Since November 30, 2007 >.<

Ogni-XR21
Jun 26, 2008, 02:05 PM
I just wanted to post there too, but the forum is down (as already stated).

Man this flip flopping is driving me mad. When MAG ext. was announced I took a break and did not get my second Pushan. Now I thought it would take a few more weeks until synth bonus kicks in and I took a break from getting all the mats I need and now they might change the schedule again... man oh man...

Kylie
Jun 26, 2008, 02:06 PM
And :lol: at Espio cursing. We know it's it's bad when we see that. ;)

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 02:06 PM
Since November 30, 2007 >.<

So around the time I left PSU the 2nd or 3rd time...So 8 months of the same mission?>_> That's good stuff.

EDIT: Yeah, I made an account on the PSU forums about 5 minutes ago just to post something, and now they're down?>.> What is goin on here..lol

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 02:08 PM
My thoughts exactly. One person at the topic on the official forums said they should give us a month extension. There is NO way I'd put up with this crap for another month! I just want to get on with my PSU life.

Agree, 1 month would be too much...
In my opinion they should just give MAG extension on july 4, even if we lose a few days because of their move, 1 week and half of MAG is good enough >.<

Golto
Jun 26, 2008, 02:09 PM
Not getting sange is not a game breaker since we will be able to get it from somewhere else albeit 8 months later. They really do need to forget about the mag extension. It will only delay us even more and we can get grinding bonus in the next event in August (supposedly).

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 02:09 PM
Agree, 1 month would be too much...
In my opinion they should just give MAG extension on july 4, even if we lose a few days because of their move, 1 week and half of MAG is good enough >.<

Heh, we'd probably lose the rest of MAG because of their move, not the "few days" (which I believe is 2) that we've heard about already.

strikershadow
Jun 26, 2008, 02:10 PM
There should be no reason the event will delay shit. god damn it what the hell. its already there its already coded god damn.

they should just take all the code they have and compile it so we will be equal with sega.

Cracka_J
Jun 26, 2008, 02:11 PM
*cough*chernobyl*cough*

my guess is another air conditioner went down.

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 02:13 PM
Heh, we'd probably lose the rest of MAG because of their move, not the "few days" (which I believe is 2) that we've heard about already.

Even 1 week of it is good enough (afterall, it is a boring event)...

strikershadow
Jun 26, 2008, 02:15 PM
This blows my mind... first this, then sega site goes down...

the site went down cause they got hell for that, ya all know that? they know we mad...

but segay wont do anything i dont think..

atleast we got to celebrate homo the hedgehog's birthday tho, that made it all worth it

Magician
Jun 26, 2008, 02:19 PM
"Edit: The MAG extension has been postponed until further notice."

-ChillAura

Here we go...

Seority
Jun 26, 2008, 02:22 PM
I WANT MAG.
[/endrant]

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 02:26 PM
Even 1 week of it is good enough (afterall, it is a boring event)...

1 week of MAG will last me, (as I'm sure it would everyone else).

imfanboy
Jun 26, 2008, 02:36 PM
I would actually PREFER this solution - give us the MA:G exchange mission, the last two prizes, and be fucking DONE with it.

A year ago, we were ONE event behind.

Now, we're TWO.

We don't need a FURTHER delay in updates, and even if they PROMISE no 'delays' you know good and fucking well that there WILL be.

I would have loved to help buddies get on the leaderboard for a shot at the Needle they missed out on because of 065, but you know what? It's just a weapon. It'll get released later.

Ugh....

Danny_Dark
Jun 26, 2008, 02:37 PM
I still have my Badges !,
I want to lvl my alts and their classes,
Yeah, what's with the grinding boost now?,
...(Oh well)...(Maybe in 6 Months)....

SEGAC: Because Good Business is an Oximoron for Us.

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 02:42 PM
I would actually PREFER this solution - give us the MA:G exchange mission, the last two prizes, and be fucking DONE with it.

Now, we're TWO.

We don't need a FURTHER delay in updates, and even if they PROMISE no 'delays' you know good and fucking well that there WILL be.

I would have loved to help buddies get on the leaderboard for a shot at the Needle they missed out on because of 065, but you know what? It's just a weapon. It'll get released later.

Ugh....

Posted this on official forums, since it's just the same thing just going to copy paste what I said there:

They should give it on july 4 (there are some of us that want to lvl up alts there, or gather some more badges).
I mean...why not get it on july 4? What's their excuse?
Right now looks like we won't get any update at all until july 18, so, better get MAG extension during this time than nothing at all.

February
Jun 26, 2008, 02:58 PM
That would really be the best solution

Chuck_Norris
Jun 26, 2008, 02:59 PM

Now, we're TWO.

Ugh....

Fuck you. I want MAG. I planned on getting my 2nd Pushan and getting my classes up enough for Master Classes. Do you seriously want to keep doing White Beast? I'll take MAG over that anyday!

Ezodagrom's idea sounds ok. It'll give us something to do durring that long period of nothing. :disapprove:

xgp
Jun 26, 2008, 03:02 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YYYYYYYY Y we have been at this to long now come on some plz till this is not hapning
i have ead boreds on the back benrer for to dam long for this to happon ether gave me my dam gun or gave me my to wecks and by me i ment all the psu players

Crawdad
Jun 26, 2008, 03:05 PM
I dont care what anyone in sega says but I still want my MAG back like other people i didnt use up the last of my badges for a reason, and I want that damn Sange!

Gimme my MAG and just dont take two years for the next events and updates and nothing will be affected. Easy dont be slack on the content updates.

GaNksTa
Jun 26, 2008, 03:06 PM
Ha! Okay...

1) Give us all prizes.
2) Give us massive content update tomorrow enough to where our faces melt.
3) Then on the 4th gives us the Mission Carnival.

That should about do it.. people get their content AND levels..

February
Jun 26, 2008, 03:08 PM
Works for me haha

relentless
Jun 26, 2008, 03:09 PM
Ha! Okay...

1) Give us all prizes.

That and SN/G, please. xD

Yuudai_Riisu
Jun 26, 2008, 03:10 PM
Well, I guess its time to put away the guns. I cancelled my account and btw Sega poor costumer support.

McLaughlin
Jun 26, 2008, 03:13 PM
If they fuck us out of the extension they had best give us the rest of the points, because we would have got them.

goldbrease
Jun 26, 2008, 03:14 PM
I know many people who played during mag want there stuff, but think about the people who came back the day after mag ended like myself.

I myself have missed out on every single event. when i heard there was a mag extension i was over joyed that i would be able to partake in the gifts as well. now with the canceling of the extension all i can do is moan that i will be even farther behind in rewards as everyone else, as every event has had items that were only obtainable during the event such as music disks and such.

and if we must wait for mag give it to us after the move since then move will most likely take a week or 2, not a couple of days like they think. or how about just give us mag for a month and then after the move give us the carnival.

February
Jun 26, 2008, 03:18 PM
Yeah I missed it the first time too. I came back like the tuesday after it ended.

imfanboy
Jun 26, 2008, 03:27 PM
Fuck you. I want MAG. I planned on getting my 2nd Pushan and getting my classes up enough for Master Classes. Do you seriously want to keep doing White Beast? I'll take MAG over that anyday!

Ezodagrom's idea sounds ok. It'll give us something to do durring that long period of nothing. :disapprove:

Well, I'd rather have MA:G on July 4th than nothing at all; it'd give me a chance to get a 6th Pushan I suppose.

No, wait; I've got the badges for a 6th Pushan, I just don't have the exchange mission yet. :x

And I've been avoiding White Beat like the plague. I even did my Jaggo Sonichi hunting in Caves of Ice, and guess what? [b] Twin Bearclaw within 5 Jaggo spawns!

Neith
Jun 26, 2008, 03:28 PM
I'd rather SoA just get off their asses, get us the MAG extension, and updates. We were told a MAG extension wouldn't affect content updates, so I don't see what the problem is.

I (and many other people) had characters to level in MAG, and specifically wanted the 2nd part of the event to level them. I didn't delete 1700+ hours of my time to get slapped in the face with no extension.

At the VERY least, if we can't have MAG, give us the 180 and 200mil kill prizes, because I (again, and other people) didn't work our asses off to be cut short of 200mil by first Error 65, and now a lack of extension.

ST have a lot of explaining to do for the recent months- if anything, the running of the game has gotten much worse with MAG.

Cracka_J
Jun 26, 2008, 03:38 PM
I (and many other people) had characters to level in MAG, and specifically wanted the 2nd part of the event to level them. I didn't delete 1700+ hours of my time to get slapped in the face with no extension.

haha you too? I got bored of my main human, so I remade him as a beast.

I've just been doing random runs with friends and a lot of Duel in the Ruins solo for those double agitos ima be needing as fighmaster. He's at 87 already just from random runs, and under 80 hours. So mag or not, I'm ok. I'll get him leveled again eventually, lol.

AynRand
Jun 26, 2008, 03:42 PM
If they cancel MAG I will cancel my subscripton, the servers were only populated when MAG was ongoing so its obvious others only played because of the event.

Weeaboolits
Jun 26, 2008, 03:44 PM
If they throw in the last two prizes, I'd be ok with skipping the extension, but I want that damn sange. D:<

strikershadow
Jun 26, 2008, 03:47 PM
well im calmed down a bit... got 24 hours to calm down more... lets see what happens friday

GregBackwards
Jun 26, 2008, 03:50 PM
Kinda want MAG back to be honest. It'd be nice if they decided for a two week extension.

But let's look at it if it were to go as planned. (Which it wont...)

I leave for a 2 week music camp July 5th, SO I'd miss the entire thing if they brought it back then. If it magically appears tomorrow, I'd get about a half week in, because I'm in my last week of classes, then the camp. If it was July 11th, I'd still only get half the event.

Any way you slice it I'll still get screwed. I joined online pretty much at the tail end of MAG (May 15 or so), and I had no idea how to get to it, etc. By the time I got to run it, I only got in 3 runs, leveling from 25 to 38, then it was gone.

This is why I want MAG back. Because I'm a dumbass. :-?

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 03:51 PM
well im calmed down a bit... got 24 hours to calm down more... lets see what happens friday

Probably...nothing will happen...

strikershadow
Jun 26, 2008, 03:52 PM
Probably...nothing will happen...

I know, but atleast they arent lying to me telling me stuff for me to expect... i know what to expect and thats nothing LOL

Mewnie
Jun 26, 2008, 03:56 PM
Posted this on O-boards. (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=944164#944164) Recap here for prosterity.

Can MAG extention. give us up to Sange rewards, fire the idiots that keep screwing up and hire people that can put two and two together and HOUND SoJ to actually CARE about the NA/EU side.

This gongshow is hemorrhaging players on the PC/PS2 side at an alarming rate.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 26, 2008, 04:06 PM
A friend of mine and I agreed that when the MAG Extention came, we'd renew our accounts.

Apparently SoA really doesn't want our money.

Elley
Jun 26, 2008, 04:08 PM
I knew it. Forget about MAG coming back people. Sega said we'd get it later to shut us up when it originally ended, and now they're just testing the waters for the big "sorry no MAG extension" announcement.

It's all but canceled at this point. This marks some of the worst business I've ever seen conducted in a mmorpg. Absolutely laughable.

Kylie
Jun 26, 2008, 04:15 PM
I wish they'd just give us a straight answer, rather than all these ifs and maybes, but I suppose that's hard to do when you don't know what you're talking about. >_>; I guess I'll just assume the worst and start leveling my male beast and caseal.

Iduno
Jun 26, 2008, 04:25 PM
I knew it. Forget about MAG coming back people. Sega said we'd get it later to shut us up when it originally ended, and now they're just testing the waters for the big "sorry no MAG extension" announcement.

It's all but canceled at this point. This marks some of the worst business I've ever seen conducted in a mmorpg. Absolutely laughable.

Yeah (i'll be especialy pissed off if this is what they're doing since I've still got badges waiting :( )

Mewnie
Jun 26, 2008, 04:28 PM
I have badges too, but at this point, I'm sick and tired of the incompetence that seems to be part and parcel with Sega.

Besides, wasn't the badge turn-in supposed to run for a couple weeks after MAG ends anyways?

goldbrease
Jun 26, 2008, 04:30 PM
Posted this on O-boards. (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=944164#944164) Recap here for prosterity.

basically it could end up like US BB, we stop getting updates and everyone quits because japan is getting updates but we are not and then sega decides to close the servers because there not getting enough money.

RubyEclipse
Jun 26, 2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah, badge trade-in will return regardless of an extension happening.

pikachief
Jun 26, 2008, 04:37 PM
I thought it was silly for him to address it to me lol like as if im the only one reading lol

anyways, if their next event sux as much as MAG im quitting and gibbing rawrz in random room but all the good stuff im gonna give away in a event type thing.

But i already know im gonna love the next event so thats out of the question! :D lol

goldbrease
Jun 26, 2008, 04:39 PM
because of the hover board races?

XIIBlades
Jun 26, 2008, 04:45 PM
Should they cancel MAG, I think the internet would explode.

imfanboy
Jun 26, 2008, 04:46 PM
basically it WILL end up like US BB, we stop getting updates and everyone quits because japan is getting updates but we are not and then sega decides to close the servers because there not getting enough money.
Fixed.

The question has always been, how long are they willing to string it out?

I think we're seeing the answer right now.

But they can't blame "LOL US HAKORS" like they did privately when they decided to stop the US BB updates; they can only blame themselves.

Powder Keg
Jun 26, 2008, 04:53 PM
What the fuck am I going to do with 83 badges? I needed the extra for another Pushan. x.x

The epic failure just never ceases to amaze me. I get to wake up to something more retarded every day now.

I know there's a growing group of people out there that are saying "screw it, just forget the extension" but the vast majority still want it.

Should ST want to go through with cancelling the extension all together, we should be compensated with the remaining two rewards we've yet to unlock and a chunk of Gold Badges as well in our common box. (20. 30, whatever)

goldbrease
Jun 26, 2008, 04:58 PM
i still say think about the people who came back after mag and were excited for the extension. if they are going to cancel give everyone all the prizes from mag/ points, badge exchange, lottery, everything includeing the fake spread needle/g that is not the REAL spread needle.

and i don't mean inactive accounts, just accounts that were active during mag and afterwards.

Mewnie
Jun 26, 2008, 05:00 PM

But they can't blame "LOL US HAKORS" like they did privately when they decided to stop the US BB updates; they can only blame themselves.

Seems to be the M.O., huh? X3

Colonel Mustard
Jun 26, 2008, 05:02 PM
Chillaura, I must say, played so many so well.

He has you now believing that it will be your decision not to bring MAG back.

And RubyEclipse: you have no idea what will or will not happen. Down around your ankles. Those are your pants. We know what's in the GM trousers.

goldbrease
Jun 26, 2008, 05:02 PM
Fixed.

i wasn't able to join bb when it came out in the us , and when i finally was able to. had a job and pay check to pay cc with. i saw all updates to the US had stopped so i decided to never join because that was just stupid.

Sasamichan
Jun 26, 2008, 05:04 PM
Just cancel this shit. Give us the grind boost we could of earned if people weren't 065'ed and be done with it.

Sekani
Jun 26, 2008, 05:18 PM
There is NO hope for this game. It's done, dead, buried. Fuck you Sonic Team, fuck you Sega of America.

And fuck you Microsoft for making it such a pain in the ass to cancel.

pikachief
Jun 26, 2008, 05:40 PM
because of the hover board races?

thats nice, but because of the cool weapons, the cool mission ideas different kidns of missions the SURVIVAL MISSIONS :D WOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this event sounds fun. not only many missions differnet kinds.

No more 1 single boring mission for a month lol

prizes are actually something i want! 10 silver coins everyday for a week!

Midicronica
Jun 26, 2008, 05:42 PM
I'm on the side of the masses who just want this pile of crap to end. Sure, I'll have 120+ Gold Badges that will be completely useless now, but the only thing I was hoping to get from the MAG extension was a Twin Ruby Bullet because I never got one during the first event.

Sekani, you can't quit, man!

Powder Keg
Jun 26, 2008, 05:46 PM
I'm on the side of the masses who just want this pile of crap to end. Sure, I'll have 120+ Gold Badges that will be completely useless now, but the only thing I was hoping to get from the MAG extension was a Twin Ruby Bullet because I never got one during the first event.

Sekani, you can't quit, man!

You'll be fine, because the exchange mission and the Run (without drop boosts and NPCs) stays around C-A permanently. However, you can't get anymore badges, and if you're in a position like me and stuck with 83 badges and need another Pushan, you're fucked. :/

Twin Ruby Bullet will also remain in the permanent runs as an area drop. Same with Twin DBs Sword, Twin Durandal Replica, and whatever the hell drops in Caves.

pikachief
Jun 26, 2008, 05:48 PM
all i wanted was a second chance at spread needle so i dont buy one, oh well, and the grinder boost D: now i'll have to sell the grinders i bought for what i bought them for D:

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 26, 2008, 06:07 PM
You'll be fine, because the exchange mission and the Run (without drop boosts and NPCs) stays around C-A permanently. However, you can't get anymore badges, and if you're in a position like me and stuck with 83 badges and need another Pushan, you're fucked. :/

Twin Ruby Bullet will also remain in the permanent runs as an area drop. Same with Twin DBs Sword, Twin Durandal Replica, and whatever the hell drops in Caves.

Nothing special: Twin Varista.

Syl
Jun 26, 2008, 06:28 PM
However, you can't get anymore badges, and if you're in a position like me and stuck with 83 badges and need another Pushan, you're fucked. :/

Or like me... 96 badges ;_;

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 06:28 PM
It's kinda funny seeing how many people are saying this game is dead and how they want to quit now because of this one event, compared to myself and my buddies who've been playing online since the first day, and they all left the game, and I've left the game 3 or 4 times>_> (This was around the time when if one person in a party died then you lose a mission rank though...) Heh.

Niloklives
Jun 26, 2008, 06:45 PM
you dont get it. it has nothing to do wit the event. it has to do with sega fucking up and then lying and fucking up and lying more and falling further behind in updates and not giving us any real new content for months, making excuses that dont add up: "the 2 week extension will interfere with our update schedule" and then for 2 weeks we get no updates. how did the extension fuck that up? a month with no new content after 2 tiny updates?

the game is dying and sega is clearly ok with that. the people quitting now are the ones that know a sinking ship when they see it.

Sega has no intention of fixing any mistakes they made, but they're all ready to take out money again. thats bullshit and anyone quitting now, I applaud for having the good sense to get out before their credit cards get charged for another month of the chilled horse shit sega's trying to call tiramisu and serve.

If I continue playing, it'll likely be on the JP servers. but thats a big if. these guys dont deserve more of our money.

XGalvatronX
Jun 26, 2008, 06:53 PM
Yeah, badge trade-in will return regardless of an extension happening.

Sweet Jesus, does the bsing never end?

Just admit you clowns have zero clue as to what is going on, you guys could care less, and ST is just doing this to have people quit so they can justify shutting down the servers.

Unfortunately, some of us do not have the option of playing on the Japanese side where ST actually give a $hit about.

I said this before and I'll say it again, this would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 06:54 PM
you dont get it. it has nothing to do wit the event. it has to do with sega fucking up and then lying and fucking up and lying more and falling further behind in updates and not giving us any real new content for months, making excuses that dont add up: "the 2 week extension will interfere with our update schedule" and then for 2 weeks we get no updates. how did the extension fuck that up? a month with no new content after 2 tiny updates?

And the funniest thing is that we're getting 3 more weeks with no updates...if they made MAG extension on July 4, we would have 1 week with no updates instead of 3...but no...they still use the excuse of "improving the schedule"...

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 07:03 PM

the game is dying and sega is clearly ok with that. the people quitting now are the ones that know a sinking ship when they see it.

Sega has no intention of fixing any mistakes they made, but they're all ready to take out money again. thats bullshit and anyone quitting now, I applaud for having the good sense to get out before their credit cards get charged for another month of the chilled horse shit sega's trying to call tiramisu and serve.

If I continue playing, it'll likely be on the JP servers. but thats a big if. these guys dont deserve more of our money.

I know people are complaining about the whole no content thing, (I'm use to not having content for a month or two being a FFXI veteran, but as I've said before I've recently come back, so I'm sure people that have been spamming White Beast for the past 8 months have gotten tired) but a lot of people are complaining because of MAG not being here (I mean look at the title for this thread...Everyone's complaining so far has been about MAG in someway, so MAG definitely has something to do with it, even if it isn't a majority)

Not only that, but once the whole Sega Moving office thing came up, everyone should have expected that MAG was not going to come the original time that it was said to, and of course sega would try to bring it back, which is going to bring up some confusion...Though only a select few people saw this from the beginning I guess, majority of the people posting messages online are reacting in quite a surprised way.

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 07:08 PM
I know people are complaining about the whole no content thing, (I'm use to not having content for a month or two being a FFXI veteran, but as I've said before I've recently come back, so I'm sure people that have been spamming White Beast for the past 8 months have gotten tired) but a lot of people are complaining because of MAG not being here (I mean look at the title for this thread...Everyone's complaining so far has been about MAG in someway, so MAG definitely has something to do with it, even if it isn't a majority)

Some ppl were expecting MAG to lvl up alt chars (some even deleted high lvl chars expecting that we would get MAG to lvl them up).
Others couldn't do much on MAG due to being 065ed, others wanted to gather more badges, others wanted to try getting Spread Needle /G with the 2nd leaderboard, and also some wanted to try getting the grinding boost rewards and Sange (if ST cancels MAG, they won't give us those 2 last rewards for sure).

Niloklives
Jun 26, 2008, 07:12 PM
mag only has something to do with it because its the latest in this long list of garbage we're being force fed by continuing to play this game.

some people are focusing on mag but I've read this whole thread. others are saying exactly what I'm saying. SoA has no intention of keeping the servers up much longer. it would not be out of the question at this point for us to find our accounts were all deleted during the move.

I can say this much: if this goes how I think it's going to go, I'm never buying another sega product again.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 07:14 PM
Some ppl were expecting MAG to lvl up alt chars (some even deleted high lvl chars expecting that we would get MAG to lvl them up).
Others couldn't do much on MAG due to being 065ed, others wanted to gather more badges, others wanted to try getting Spread Needle /G with the 2nd leaderboard, and also some wanted to try getting the grinding boost rewards and Sange (if ST cancels MAG, they won't give us those 2 last rewards for sure).

I've wanted to use MAG to get my character up in leveling as well (I'm at 125 now...or was it 126, I forget).

And about the rewards...Well, in the end all we can do is wait. I would assume that Sega would do something to clear this up, at least with the rewards that MAG participants deserve, or else majority of the non Japanese players are gonna either switch to JP servers (which doesn't matter, Sega still gets money) or just leave the game for good (which they don't want, because they want money).

Hey..maybe we'll get another 1up event, lol.

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2008, 07:18 PM
I've wanted to use MAG to get my character up in leveling as well (I'm at 125 now...or was it 126, I forget).

And about the rewards...Well, in the end all we can do is wait. I would assume that Sega would do something to clear this up, at least with the rewards that MAG participants deserve, or else majority of the non Japanese players are gonna either switch to JP servers (which doesn't matter, Sega still gets money) or just leave the game for good (which they don't want, because they want money).

Hey..maybe we'll get another 1up event, lol.

The problem about this is their stupid excuses.
We have 3 weeks of no updates at all until July 18, and they're using the excuse that canceling MAG will improve the schedule...
(Like when it was delayed the 1st time, we had 2 weeks of nothing after MAG ended that could have been used, and they just delayed it)

Apone
Jun 26, 2008, 07:23 PM
Maybe I should do what some people I know do and just quit cold turkey for awhile and come back in a few months. Being bothered by the problems of this game, even though I love to play it, shouldn't be necessary. I mean there are tons of other games to play... right? :/

Cracka_J
Jun 26, 2008, 07:24 PM
mag only has something to do with it because its the latest in this long list of garbage we're being force fed by continuing to play this game.

some people are focusing on mag but I've read this whole thread. others are saying exactly what I'm saying. SoA has no intention of keeping the servers up much longer. it would not be out of the question at this point for us to find our accounts were all deleted during the move.

I can say this much: if this goes how I think it's going to go, I'm never buying another sega product again.

lol...you just posted what everyone's been talking about in our vent channel for the past week.

I think you can (at this point) rename the "move/relocation" to "server shutdown", and nobody would care.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 07:25 PM
Maybe I should do what some people I know do and just quit cold turkey for awhile and come back in a few months. Being bothered by the problems of this game, even though I love to play it, shouldn't be necessary. I mean there are tons of other games to play... right? :/

Sure, but it depends what systems you have:P

Csero
Jun 26, 2008, 07:37 PM
Hasn't it always been like this? Or this really the beggining of the end?

System-Id
Jun 26, 2008, 07:39 PM
THIS IS MADNESS!!! :-x

Niloklives
Jun 26, 2008, 07:57 PM
lol...you just posted what everyone's been talking about in our vent channel for the past week.

I think you can (at this point) rename the "move/relocation" to "server shutdown", and nobody would care.

I', aware I' m not saying anything new, but I've been pretty patient about the fuckups for a long time especially for how much I play and I've really just finally had it.

you're just about right. most people wouldn't care. the only reason a lot of people MIGHT is only cause sega cut them off before they could quit. putting the control in sega's hands rather than the consumer's

really though it doesn't matter...this game is dead and thats all there is to it. from what I hear the new billing site is fucked up too and people with debit cards that have CC functions but aren't visa wont work or something crazy like that. meaning I couldn't give them more money if I wanted to.

so thats it. I'm not gonna fight with a shitty company to give them money they don't deserve.

imfanboy
Jun 26, 2008, 07:59 PM
THIS IS MADNESS!!! :-x

No.

THIS.... IS... SEEEGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*kicks Sonic the Hedgehog and Nei into a bottomless pit*

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 08:09 PM
No.

THIS.... IS... SEEEGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!

*kicks Sonic the Hedgehog and Nei into a bottomless pit*

Fixed.

(I stole that from a post on the PSU forums :( )

R2D6battlebot
Jun 26, 2008, 08:14 PM
There have been people saying that they doubt that we would've gotten all the rewards without the extension, if 065 hadn't occurred because of the pace we were going. I for one will say that I flat out stopped running MAG when I first heard of an extension, and I'm VERY confident that there were MANY more people that did the same on both servers. If we didn't have 065 in the first place, not only would we have had a larger player base in the overall point-earning, we would have had more competition in the leaderboards, and more people going at a faster pace for that last home-run-stretch, which didn't happen at all because people figured we would be getting an extension. I'm confident we would've ended up with enough points to get all the rewards, and we deserve to be rewarded thusly.

McLaughlin
Jun 26, 2008, 08:21 PM
Hey Ruby...

Why the fuck was the Exchange mission removed in the first place? You have no fucking clue about what's going to happen with this game, and then you have the gall to come here, tell us "the exchange mission will come back," and then disappear again without even trying to explain what's going on?

You're clearly not in a position to talk in absolutes.

imfanboy
Jun 26, 2008, 08:21 PM
No.

THIS.... IS... SEEEGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCC!!!!!!

*kicks Sonic the Hedgehog and Nei into a bottomless pit*Fixed.

(I stole that from a post on the PSU forums :( )
Thank you, I should have done that myself. I'm not a fan of 300, but that quote was far too obvious to be passed up.

But seriously, for the first time in a month I seriously considered going back to PSO because of this. It's just... I dunno...

This game could be so good and it's not, and part of the reason it's not is because of Segac of America.

I am a firm believer in the statement "Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, the third time is enemy action." There can only be so much coincidence before it becomes a pattern of neglect and uncaring.

Sega of Japan does not want the American and European servers as anything more than an afterthought. Whether it's because they remember that the cheater problem began and was made much worse on PSU DC and GC by the non-Japanese players (Japanese cheaters tend to be low-key, not FSODing or NOLing just to be retarded asshats), or because Japanese cultural xenophobia is controlling them, they simply don't care about us in the same way that they care about Japanese players - and that attitude is passed down to Sega of America.

Presumably, Ruby and the other GMs care about us because it's their job (and do they really want to go back to flipping burgers for a living?) but they can only do so much. For better or worse, our fate is in the hands of people who seemingly don't like us or want us playing their game.

February
Jun 26, 2008, 08:24 PM
Well I guess if everyone else is quitting I may as well too.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 26, 2008, 08:28 PM

"Gib rarz" :wacko:

February
Jun 26, 2008, 08:30 PM
No way, that's a definite sign someone will be back haha.

superlak
Jun 26, 2008, 08:34 PM
i have little to none care factor on this mag event it has been nothing but trouble as all i've got since then is u only leveled up from mag i was lv80 b4 mag its been nothing but sour grapes since then to all the people who do this complaining build a bridge sad sacks

February
Jun 26, 2008, 08:36 PM
Again, this has very little to do with MAG. Try to keep up.

zandra117
Jun 26, 2008, 08:45 PM
Im ok if they cancel it, as long as they bring dengeki in its place

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 26, 2008, 09:30 PM
woot woot i hope they dont bring the extension ^^ gib synth boost an spread needle now

Josko
Jun 26, 2008, 09:50 PM
Well... bummer.

I'm kinda curious as to what actually happens at those offices. Working for the PSU maintenance team has to be either soul crushingly stressful or the most laid-back job in the world.

Ah, well. Losing the Mag extension is kinda lame, but it's not enough to make me quit. I've still got stuff to do and find and kill. Some kind of compensation would be nice, but at this point I'll be happy so long as they don't lose my data in that move of theirs. Not necessarily satisfied, but... what can ya do.

Cracka_J
Jun 26, 2008, 10:47 PM
As I said in another thread earlier today (beforetheshitstorm), I had no plans of renewing tomorrow anyways. I was going to wait until after the server move to make my decision to renew or not, and these developments today have made my decision that much easier.

I really don't want to quit, nor do I really have any intention on doing so. I loved both pso and now psu, and while I will continue to enjoy both games regardless of future moves SEGAOOOHMYGODWTFNAO decides to make.

If things get better, more power to them. But I'm beyond pessimistic at this point, and really, I've given up caring or hoping for a better future for this game.

So I'll sit from the sidelines for the next few weeks, kick back, and enjoy a nice break from psu, a nice vacation from work (woohoo what timing), and my new apartment with a nice cold brew in my hands, and try to forget why the hell I was spending $10 a month on formerly monthly, but most recently daily, disappointments.

Sure, I'll keep tabs on the forums for my daily lulz, only because this game has turned more into that trainwreck that you can't look away from, rather then being the ABSOLUTE BEST ACTION/RPG ON THE MARKET. Which it is. It's what it'll always be. That's why we all pay them every month, because we love the damn game and series so much. It's just a shame that the company that creates this awesome series is also the company that always seems to kill each variation.

And to think I thought I had experienced more drama in my 10 years of being involved in the chicago fighting game scene. That was absolutely NOTHING compared to what I've experienced in 2 years of playing PSU. What a shame.

BlueFire2k5
Jun 26, 2008, 11:14 PM
Ha! Okay...

1) Give us all prizes.

I would take that, but the possibility of that happening is... horrible. You'd probably have a better chance of going out and winning the lottery. :p

I really wanted to see the MAG extension. I recently came back to playing PSU, and was hoping to use MAG to help level my new fortefighter alt. *Sigh*, if MAG doesn't happen, I doubt I will be playing in the future...

Aorre
Jun 26, 2008, 11:25 PM
There is NO hope for this game. It's done, dead, buried. Fuck you Sonic Team, fuck you Sega of America.

And fuck you Microsoft for making it such a pain in the ass to cancel.

LOL yes.

I'm really starting to wonder if they are culturally xenophobic like imfanboy proposed...

McLaughlin
Jun 26, 2008, 11:34 PM
I would take that, but the possibility of that happening is... horrible. You'd probably have a better chance of going out and winning the lottery. :p

More like finding out you've won the Lotto 649 as the plane you're on crashes into a lightning bolt.

imfanboy
Jun 26, 2008, 11:54 PM
LOL yes.

I'm really starting to wonder if they are culturally xenophobic like imfanboy proposed...
Well....

The Japanese are, one on one, the nicest, politest people you could ever meet.

As a whole, however... they don't hate other races, like the Nazis or Muslims or Klu Klux Klan do, but the Japanese sure as hell don't like other races either.

It doesn't occur so much with Americans, but one of the most eye-opening conversations I ever had with a Japanese person was when I mentioned Korean manhwa, or their version of manga, to a manga fan. Or study the Japanese immigration laws. Or think about the fact that the Japanese officialdom refuses to recognize the children of the thousands of Korean and Chinese women that were forced into brothels for the WWII Japanese soldiers even to this day, partly out of political embarrassment, but mostly because they don't matter: they're not fully Japanese, after all.

It's lessened in the past few decades; burakumin are only discriminated against very rarely and it only takes an international incident for them to admit that the PM visiting a memorial to the Japanese who died in taking China is insulting to the Chinese, but it's still there, and it probably always will be.

For better or worse, the distinctions between outgroup and ingroup are so built into the Japanese language that it has become patterns of thought which have lasted for centuries. I hoped that just the fact that we were 'customers' would trump 'foreigner' in their minds, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

goldbrease
Jun 27, 2008, 12:01 AM

no my friends must not leave! I will be lonely on psu and the forums.

Powder Keg
Jun 27, 2008, 12:06 AM
People quitting is really going to suck ass. I have people who quit a while ago, and a lot of the people I team up with aren't getting online often at the moment. Right now there really isn't anything to do, considering we're waiting for synth boosts, and there are tons of new missions and content yet to be released. As a result I really don't have much interest in playing right now.

Niloklives
Jun 27, 2008, 01:05 AM
Well....

The Japanese are, one on one, the nicest, politest people you could ever meet.

As a whole, however... they don't hate other races, like the Nazis or Muslims or Klu Klux Klan do, but the Japanese sure as hell don't like other races either.

It doesn't occur so much with Americans, but one of the most eye-opening conversations I ever had with a Japanese person was when I mentioned Korean manhwa, or their version of manga, to a manga fan. Or study the Japanese immigration laws. Or think about the fact that the Japanese officialdom refuses to recognize the children of the thousands of Korean and Chinese women that were forced into brothels for the WWII Japanese soldiers even to this day, partly out of political embarrassment, but mostly because they don't matter: they're not fully Japanese, after all.

It's lessened in the past few decades; burakumin are only discriminated against very rarely and it only takes an international incident for them to admit that the PM visiting a memorial to the Japanese who died in taking China is insulting to the Chinese, but it's still there, and it probably always will be.

For better or worse, the distinctions between outgroup and ingroup are so built into the Japanese language that it has become patterns of thought which have lasted for centuries. I hoped that just the fact that we were 'customers' would trump 'foreigner' in their minds, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

there's a lot of racism in japan. they still have segregation in schools, not allowing children who are mixed japanese and chinese to attend and such. mind you this isn't everywhere in japan, but the fact that something lik ethat is still LEGAL should say quite a bit.

on the subject or racism, I've met japanese girls that I talked to online who stopped talking to me when they found out I wasn't white or asian. tht's not TOO out ther eas its very common place even in america, yet no one wants to talk about it. kinda funny, you move out here and then teach your kids to fear anyone different from you...*sigh*

anyway, the idea that SoJ might be intentioanlly fucking the US/Eu servers is NOt far fetched

AlphaDragoon
Jun 27, 2008, 01:14 AM
If they give us the extra rewards, then screw it.

If not and they still cancel it...then Segac strikes again.

imfanboy
Jun 27, 2008, 01:22 AM
If they give us the extra rewards, then screw it.

If not and they still cancel it...then Segac strikes again.
If this happens, then I AM done with the game.

I will take photographs of myself deleting each of my characters and replacing them with a character name FCKYOUSEGA, then mail in the picture to the Sega of Japan and Sega of America support lines.

Eleina
Jun 27, 2008, 01:27 AM
They should have just stuck to their old system of doing things, in other words never telling us anything. People couldn't whine over things they did not know about. Ever since Chillaura started giving these information spots whining went off the scales.

Niloklives
Jun 27, 2008, 01:50 AM
all that would mean is we wouldn't know it was horse shit. I'll pass on that.

Sasamichan
Jun 27, 2008, 01:59 AM

I find the bolded phrase very offensive.

If this happens, then I AM done with the game.

I will take photographs of myself deleting each of my characters and replacing them with a character name FCKYOUSEGA, then mail in the picture to the Sega of Japan and Sega of America support lines.

Very mature of you to do something like that.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 27, 2008, 02:24 AM
This thread is just getting more and more interesting by the minute...

PSO-World epic thread?

pikachief
Jun 27, 2008, 02:31 AM
This thread is just getting more and more interesting by the minute...

PSO-World epic thread?

When i posted am picture of Kitty in the screen shots thread and someone posted a stupid KFC picture...... wow that was epic.

stupidest night ever i laughed so hard lol sorry Mods XD

this thread is pretty good tho :)

imfanboy
Jun 27, 2008, 02:32 AM
I find the bolded phrase very offensive..
You're right, and I'm sorry. It isn't the average Muslim-on-the-street who actively hates Israel and the US for defending Israel, it's the Sunni and even more fundamentalist Imams who hate Israel and Jews in general - and who seem, from the prospective of the world, to be directing the broader world of Islam. Most of the Shiite's I've met don't give a rat's ass about Israel (aside from the Hezbollah organization, which is as virulently anti-Jew as any neo-Nazi).

Whenever I hear any Iranian leaders speak out against the Holocaust's existence, I always have a little bit of a chuckle, because if Hitler had gotten that far then they would have found out first-hand that the Nazis considered them untermenschen too...

But enough of that! We're complaining that Sega truly doesn't give a rat's ass about its American audience, aside from liking the color of our money - and that, obviously, not very much. For better or worse, they have reason to dislike the larger community of American cheaters from the first days of PSO; that's what I always blamed for the neglect shown to the US PSOBB server.

But hell, they fixed the cheating problem on PSU. There's no reason to hold a grudge over that. I'd hate to blame it on something as stupid as simple racism, but... I'm just not seeing...

*sigh* I should have just gone to the JP servers, but dammit, I don't have a computer than can RUN PSU!

NeoTeppin
Jun 27, 2008, 02:33 AM
they've now said that MAG will come back POSSIBLY July 4 or 18

imfanboy
Jun 27, 2008, 02:35 AM
they've now said that MAG will come back POSSIBLY July 4 or 18
IMHO I'd prefer the 4th. At least that would give us something to do, even with a 2-3 day downing of the servers.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 27, 2008, 02:37 AM
IMHO I'd prefer the 4th. At least that would give us something to do, even with a 2-3 day downing of the servers.

Yeah, apparently the moving is July 14th or the 18th (though it's possible to move), and I don't think people would mind 2 days less of MAG..even the ones who haven't participated.

BlueFire2k5
Jun 27, 2008, 02:42 AM
Yeah, apparently the moving is July 14th or the 18th (though it's possible to move), and I don't think people would mind 2 days less of MAG..even the ones who haven't participated.

Exactly. I would much rather have to miss the two days than not get the extension at all or have it push back much needed content. Please, Sega, if you are reading this, find some way to make it the 4th.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 27, 2008, 03:21 AM
Exactly. I would much rather have to miss the two days than not get the extension at all or have it push back much needed content. Please, Sega, if you are reading this, find some way to make it the 4th.

"PSU Extended Server Outage Planned for July 14-16!
On July 14 at 2:00 AM Pacific Time the PSU Servers (PC/PS2 and Xbox 360) will be taken down for an extended period so we can move them to the new SEGA of America headquarters. We are planning to restore service on July 16. "

Guess we'll see what happens.

goldbrease
Jun 27, 2008, 03:25 AM
jully 16th is my birthday so if the servers are back up then everyone must celebrate my birthday!

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 27, 2008, 03:28 AM
jully 16th is my birthday so if the servers are back up then everyone must celebrate my birthday!

Will there be cake and stuff?

goldbrease
Jun 27, 2008, 03:31 AM
yes, digital cake! yum!

xjustsumloser
Jun 27, 2008, 03:34 AM
I knew this was coming. I feel so much assurance that I made the right decision in canceling my subscription. I'm not quitting, but i'm done till the BS and lies that are constant stop.

wait what am i thinking, that will never happen. Okay so I am just waiting for dengeki whenever we get it next year.

HolyOrderSaek
Jun 27, 2008, 06:58 AM
I was 065'd at the end of MAG; all I wanted to do was get to a level where I could hunt for my S-rank weapons; instead, I'm left with a buttload of badges that do nothing but take up tons of space, there'll now be even further delayed updates, so the JP items I wanted I'll have to wait even longer for, and even if I could make up the levels grinding White Beast <i>even more</i>, I still won't get the luck and synth'ing bonus for the boards once I hunt for them since we're not getting any rewards.

Phantasy Star was probably the most awesome series for me when I was a kid, so I defended this game as long as I could... in the end, I haven't logged in since I was 065'd, and I'm finding it hard to convince myself to ever do so again. I don't need my childhood trampled on all over again...

Neith
Jun 27, 2008, 07:37 AM
"PSU Extended Server Outage Planned for July 14-16!
On July 14 at 2:00 AM Pacific Time the PSU Servers (PC/PS2 and Xbox 360) will be taken down for an extended period so we can move them to the new SEGA of America headquarters. We are planning to restore service on July 16. "

Guess we'll see what happens.

I lol'd

Here's hoping ST can do something to satiate the majority- PC/PS2 really can't handle it if many more people leave.

Aorre
Jun 27, 2008, 08:28 AM

I understand what you're saying and it is baffling that they don't value what used to be their large playerbase on the US/EU servers. On a side note, have you seen p112 of the Screenshot thread? lol http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143568&page=112

We should all move to the JP servers just to piss them off and create a social awkwardness that would never have existed otherwise. It's almost like they want us to leave these servers anyway.*subscription cancelled*

The servers are supposed to go offline for a few days due to the move, right? When are they scheduled to come back up and when will they come back up? Let's take a hint here: there may be "complications" that would lead to the server being offline up to September or later.

grubbot
Jun 27, 2008, 08:59 AM
i just wish they would have given us our rewards from the first Mag event. i spent alot of time to stay on the leader boards and too have to wait 2 months for a second one just to find it might not happen and that i could of had my Spread a long time ago is very frustrating!

Cranberry
Jun 27, 2008, 09:25 AM
I don't understand why people are acting so surprised over this. Do you need a reminder of Sega's service history? Here it is.

Dreamcast PSO:
Cheating run rampant. Not only could your character data be wiped out, your entire console could be destroyed. Serious flaws and bugs that were never fixed. Even the shutdown was messed up on when the severs came back up again for a while after they were supposed to be taken down. At least that messup benefitted players.

According to Wikipedia Sega at one point announced that these servers would stay up "forever." About a month or two later the shutdown was announced. Of course Wikipedia could be wrong so take this part with a grain of salt.

Gamecube PSO:
Double Save patch caused hundreds and hundreds of corruptions. Sega refused to remove it and instead let people suffer data loss over and over again. FSODers ran wild, to the point where you were a fool if you did not play only in locked games. The "Report Abuse" forms were pretty much a joke if you weren't Japanese. People reported FSODers multiple times, FSODers even reported themselves and nothing happened to them. I was on a JP license. I reported someone once using my JP Player information and they got banned. As a result of this, the Japanese ships were for a long time essentially safe, though eventually even the Japanese fell victim too. Should I mention that a freelance programmer made his own server and fixed all of these problems that Sega could not? One guy out-performed a multi-million dollar company.

At the Gamecube shutdown, Sega promised a final free month to all players with active licenses. The Japanese and European players got a free month as long as at some point in time they had an active account. It didn't matter when, as long as at some time in history you had a license you got a free month. The US players did not. In fact, even those people that had active licenses did not get to play the final month. The players were told their information was expired... and when they called Sega they were always told their credit card compnay had not accepted the charge. Oh really Sega? By sheer coincidence every single players credit card company suddenly refused billing? ...you honestly expect uss to buy that? No, Sega simply did not honor their promise and refused the US players the final month.

PSOBB:

By their own admittion Sega could not fix the problems with their billing server. People constantly got 065 errors and in its final few years there was no support or maintanence whatsoever. At least this time Sega flat out admitted this and closed the servers in responds. I respect that they at least told the truth this time. Yet while they openly admitted to not caring about this server anymore, the JP server continued to, and still does, receive new content. At least as far as I know they didn't botch the BB shutdown like they did all the other versions. I guess 1 out of 4 isn't too bad.... right?

X-Box PSO:

Eternal Christmas anyone? People on this very forum went to GREAT lengths trying to get the Christmas lobbies changed back to normal. They were persistant about this. They even started getting BANNED from PSO forums on Sega or Microsoft for calling the companies out on this. After a valiant fight that lasted weeks and perhaps months, the user finally just gave up and declared it a lost cause. He or she was right too, nothing could be done to stop Eternal Christmas. Amazingly Japanese X-Box was shut down first, but America didn't last much longer. A few short months later X-Box PSO closure was announced. But Sega wasn't done screwing things up yet. After X-Box live maintanence, the PSO servers don't come up again. There is still more than a week to go before the shutdown, but the servers don't come up. Microsoft blames Sega, Sega blames Microsoft. Eventually someone from these forums speaks to a Microsoft supervisor that explains that Sega told them not to bring the server back up after the maintanence. The X-Box players are denied their final week of online PSO. At least we had a last hoorah for them here.

Sega has a long proven track record of incompetance. They've proven it very convincingly time and time again. So why did people expect them to magically change now? Sega having a biased against their non-Japanese customers? ...how much more proof of that do you possibly need? How can anyone even still deny that?

The problems with PSU and the MAG extension here should come as no surprised. So are you thinking you'll fight back against Sega with your dollars by cancelling your license to show them you want a change? Sorry but that won't work. They'll just do what they did with all the other version, shut them down.

Magitek_X
Jun 27, 2008, 09:57 AM
At least if they get shutdown that will open the way for private servers. Private server PSU? Yes, please!

Magician
Jun 27, 2008, 10:03 AM
Well said, Cranberry.

Lock this thread.

elshaw27
Jun 27, 2008, 10:23 AM

LOL, ya they seem to fall behind on their own just fine. It was one thing to let MAG end where it did, but to say it will come back later and then "oops just kidding!" Like many others I saved my badges for when it was supposed to return and some of my friends havnt even seen it yet... (wish i hadn't told'em it was coming back)

DAMASCUS
Jun 27, 2008, 11:29 AM
I must admit that with all of the screw-ups and the billing server problem(s), the idea of them successfully implementing a MAG extension sounded like a bad joke; or a bald faced lie, as it were. If they can't even get the regularly scheduled content out consistently how do they expect to stretch themselves even thinner?

If the MAG extension becomes a reality I'll be genuinely impressed. Even if they don't and give everyone Sange I will be..

desturel
Jun 27, 2008, 12:30 PM
Reading through this thread, I see lots of people saying "I need MAG to level up my alts!" Why can't you just play with your alts to level them up?

Am I missing something where alts don't get exp unless there's an event going on? Maybe my account is just dysfunctional since my third alt character has leveled from 100 to 130 in a few weeks of running Sleeping Warriors while leveling techs. Started on my fourth alt character and it seems like he's getting EXP as well leveling bullets. He's gone from level 10 to level 35 in two days (12 hour old character).

I guess I should call sonic team and tell them to fix my account so that it works like everyone else where they can't level up a character unless an event is going on.

Something else I just noticed...

Number of White Beast runs since MA:G = 0

Hmm... I guess my copy of PSU must be different from the rest of the people in this thread. Not only can I level up my alts without an event, I also get to play more than one mission! Damn, I should go trade in my copy of the game for the version others are playing.

Acrofighter13
Jun 27, 2008, 12:35 PM
the extention of mag probably wont come....and the server movement is probably just an excuse because they dont know how to tell the community that the extention of mag wont happen.....

Ken_Silver
Jun 27, 2008, 12:57 PM
I want the MAG extension to level up my Main! Then the alts. But I need it for my main.

But for the best of the community, giving us the rewards alone is just fine at this point. I'll level up at the next mission or spam White Beast to gain those levels.

Either way, I thing Sega finally got that kick in the pants to get moving.

-Crokar-
Jun 27, 2008, 01:01 PM
ive spent the last 10 minutes reading this thread and i got to say its the greatest thing ever. all the people complaining about not being able to lvl alts. you do know you can use an alt outside of an event right? theres plenty of missions to run(although most people play white best which sucks).now for all the people the were 065'd yeah i think they got the shaft big time if there is no extension and they miss out on a chance of getting a Spread Needle/G. those are the only people who have the right to complain about anything. well maybe the people with alot of badges who got stopped short of there goal. but as for me i could care less about the grinding boost or the sange. mainly because i dont grind and the sange sucks anyway and will be released later. i dont want it coming back wasting more of mine and everyone elses time who are tired of not having a good update in god knows how long.

Masterflower
Jun 27, 2008, 01:07 PM
Watch come July 14 the American Servers will mysteriously disappear :D

desturel
Jun 27, 2008, 01:12 PM
LOL at this thread. Japanese being compared to hate groups. Muslims being grouped in with the Klan and Nazi? WTF people. I know those tinfoil hats can pick up some strong rays, but that's going a bit far. Muslims are not the problem. Extremists are. That would be like saying the wackos in Wako make all Christian's crazy. ANYWAY!

Why the fuck was the Exchange mission removed in the first place?

The exchange mission is linked to MA:G. In order to have the exchange mission you would either need MAG or MAG'. Since they wanted to extend MAG, they could not put out MAG'. Because the extension was to occur at a later date, MAG was removed, but MAG' was not added. If the extension is canceled, MAG' will be added to the mission list and the exchange mission will be linked to that. Otherwise if MAG is extended, MAG will return and the exchange mission will be linked to that. Then after MAG is remove MAG' will be added and the exchange mission will remain open.

So either way the exchange will return. What's in question is will we be getting MAG or MAG'.

Mikura
Jun 27, 2008, 02:06 PM
Didn't read through all these posts, but personally, I think it would be in ST's best interest to go ahead and release the MAG extension rather than cancel it. Yes, some are fine just receiving our rewards, but I think the majority deserve the extension for three simple reasons:

1. Many 065'd got locked out of MAG altogether, or were only able to play a week before it was shut down, leaving many players out of contention for the spread needle for those that were interested.

2. Perhaps bigger than the first reason, is because many of the GMs promised us a MAG extension, and most players took this as truth, holding off until the extension to lvl mains, alts, or trade in their badges. Calling off the extension altogether would do these players an injustice.

3. I'll add this in because I've talked with some of my friends that are quitting simply based on the principle of ST making a statement, then completely going back on their word. Now I understand the GMs aren't entirely at fault since it's obvious it's hard for them to receive news from Sega on their exact plans, but again, no GM should make statements unless they're 100% positive those words can be followed through at some point, and if it all possible, they need to confirm this news with Sega before saying anything in the public forums.

Now calling off the extension altogether and getting our rewards sooner I'm sure would please some people here, but for the majority, I don't see this being the case. If you see the extension cancelled, expect even more accounts to be flooding out of this game. I fully expect the population to go down the crapper fast if Sega doesn't get their act together, and soon. Delays is one thing, flat out cancellations is simply uncalled for.

Edited for clarity. Put "delay" at the beginning instead of "cancel." >_>

Acrofighter13
Jun 27, 2008, 02:26 PM
theyre not delaying it, its just not gonna happen at all

Cranberry
Jun 27, 2008, 02:36 PM
In one of my college classes we had a Muslim Student Panel come into the class and sit down at the front. We were allowed to ask them any question we wanted about them, their beleifs, and what they stand for. It was a fascinating experience and probably the most valuable exercise we did in that class.

February
Jun 27, 2008, 03:47 PM
during the little GM chat they were saying it's up to Sonic team if we get it back not them. :\

Ezodagrom
Jun 27, 2008, 04:16 PM
The problem about canceling the MAG extension is the lie they're using, that it will improve the update schedule, even though there won't be ANY updates in the next 3 weeks...between July 4 and July 18 would be good enough for MAG...
Btw, no, canceling MAG won't make us get the rewards faster, I bet we won't see the MAG rewards until July 18...if we'll get them so early...

I guess many ppl could understand canceling MAG, if they had a really good reason (and even like that many ppl would still complain)

McLaughlin
Jun 27, 2008, 04:48 PM
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, so I'll throw it out there.

The extension can't happen on the 4th, because it'll run through the dates they're planning on having the server off while they move everything. We'd lose two to three days of the extension.

Ezodagrom
Jun 27, 2008, 04:52 PM
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, so I'll throw it out there.

The extension can't happen on the 4th, because it'll run through the dates they're planning on having the server off while they move everything. We'd lose two to three days of the extension.

Me and probably alot of ppl don't mind losing 2 to 4 days of the extension due to the server move...better lose those few days than losing the complete extension...

ErtaiClou
Jun 27, 2008, 05:56 PM
Ugh. Drop the extension, give everyone spread needle and sange, and throw in the MAG rewards somewhere in the dead period.

Elley
Jun 27, 2008, 08:57 PM
With a heavy heart, I canceled my account today. I've spent so many hours in this game... it's too bad Sega has to provide so much terrible customer service. I don't want to pay them anymore :(

furrypaws
Jun 27, 2008, 09:04 PM
With a heavy heart, I canceled my account today. I've spent so many hours in this game... it's too bad Sega has to provide so much terrible customer service. I don't want to pay them anymore :(

I wish I had your willpower. =P The most I'm going to do is stay offline for a few days before I renew, then renew and see how it works on my fancy new Mac running Bootcamp. I'm not sure how much longer I'll stay after that though...

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 27, 2008, 09:17 PM
during the little GM chat they were saying it's up to Sonic team if we get it back not them. :

Considering ST runs PSU, not the GMs...that should be obvious>_> GMs are bassically just messengers, or in some games enforce the "law" of that game.

superlak
Jun 27, 2008, 09:25 PM
my only hope is they give us all rewards including the ones we all would have easily achieved in the extension i would have liked to see the 200 mil reward lets all hope the next event runs a liitle smoother

imfanboy
Jun 27, 2008, 10:21 PM
SOME people didn't read this post, apparently. It should be stickied.

TL;DR version of this post: LURK MOAR, we aren't pissed because of MA:G extension being canceled, we're pissed because we've seen Sega of America fuck up over and over and over and over and over again for almost a DECADE, and from personal life experience (not just being a weaboo newfag whose idea of what Japan is like comes from watching Lucky Star on UTube!) I am seriously thinking that it's down to the fact that we're American and not 日本人. In other words, racism.

I don't understand why people are acting so surprised over this. Do you need a reminder of Sega's service history? Here it is.

Dreamcast PSO:
Cheating run rampant. Not only could your character data be wiped out, your entire console could be destroyed. Serious flaws and bugs that were never fixed. Even the shutdown was messed up on when the severs came back up again for a while after they were supposed to be taken down. At least that messup benefited players.

According to Wikipedia Sega at one point announced that these servers would stay up "forever." About a month or two later the shutdown was announced. Of course Wikipedia could be wrong so take this part with a grain of salt.

Gamecube PSO:
Double Save patch caused hundreds and hundreds of corruptions. Sega refused to remove it and instead let people suffer data loss over and over again. FSODers ran wild, to the point where you were a fool if you did not play only in locked games. The "Report Abuse" forms were pretty much a joke if you weren't Japanese. People reported FSODers multiple times, FSODers even reported themselves and nothing happened to them. I was on a JP license. I reported someone once using my JP Player information and they got banned. As a result of this, the Japanese ships were for a long time essentially safe, though eventually even the Japanese fell victim too. Should I mention that a freelance programmer made his own server and fixed all of these problems that Sega could not? One guy out-performed a multi-million dollar company.

At the Gamecube shutdown, Sega promised a final free month to all players with active licenses. The Japanese and European players got a free month as long as at some point in time they had an active account. It didn't matter when, as long as at some time in history you had a license you got a free month. The US players did not. In fact, even those people that had active licenses did not get to play the final month. The players were told their information was expired... and when they called Sega they were always told their credit card compnay had not accepted the charge. Oh really Sega? By sheer coincidence every single players credit card company suddenly refused billing? ...you honestly expect uss to buy that? No, Sega simply did not honor their promise and refused the US players the final month.

PSOBB:

By their own admittion Sega could not fix the problems with their billing server. People constantly got 065 errors and in its final few years there was no support or maintanence whatsoever. At least this time Sega flat out admitted this and closed the servers in responds. I respect that they at least told the truth this time. Yet while they openly admitted to not caring about this server anymore, the JP server continued to, and still does, receive new content. At least as far as I know they didn't botch the BB shutdown like they did all the other versions. I guess 1 out of 4 isn't too bad.... right?

X-Box PSO:

Eternal Christmas anyone? People on this very forum went to GREAT lengths trying to get the Christmas lobbies changed back to normal. They were persistant about this. They even started getting BANNED from PSO forums on Sega or Microsoft for calling the companies out on this. After a valiant fight that lasted weeks and perhaps months, the user finally just gave up and declared it a lost cause. He or she was right too, nothing could be done to stop Eternal Christmas. Amazingly Japanese X-Box was shut down first, but America didn't last much longer. A few short months later X-Box PSO closure was announced. But Sega wasn't done screwing things up yet. After X-Box live maintanence, the PSO servers don't come up again. There is still more than a week to go before the shutdown, but the servers don't come up. Microsoft blames Sega, Sega blames Microsoft. Eventually someone from these forums speaks to a Microsoft supervisor that explains that Sega told them not to bring the server back up after the maintanence. The X-Box players are denied their final week of online PSO. At least we had a last hoorah for them here.

Sega has a long proven track record of incompetance. They've proven it very convincingly time and time again. So why did people expect them to magically change now? Sega having a biased against their non-Japanese customers? ...how much more proof of that do you possibly need? How can anyone even still deny that?

The problems with PSU and the MAG extension here should come as no surprised. So are you thinking you'll fight back against Sega with your dollars by cancelling your license to show them you want a change? Sorry but that won't work. They'll just do what they did with all the other version, shut them down.

Phoenix_Black
Jun 27, 2008, 10:22 PM
"In fact, SonicTeam have even considered cancelling the extension and giving out the rewards that have already been earned."

That was taken from the PSU front page...

By the way it soundds, if they do drop the extension and give us the rewards, they have no intension of giving us the last two rewards for our troubles. Fuck Sega.

imfanboy
Jun 27, 2008, 10:38 PM
"In fact, SonicTeam have even considered cancelling the extension and giving out the rewards that have already been earned."

That was taken from the PSU front page...

By the way it soundds, if they do drop the extension and give us the rewards, they have no intension of giving us the last two rewards for our troubles. Fuck Sega.
Oh, goddamn, I didn't even see that.

Fuck Sega indeed.

Elley
Jun 27, 2008, 11:33 PM
I refuse to be treated this way. Sega, I really enjoy your game. It's too bad it has come to this. It really is.

EtherForce
Jun 28, 2008, 12:30 AM
Hah hah come to think of it, they really did screw up every version of PSO huh? Man if I end up not getting me a damn Sange after all this, it'll raise my anger levels by like a bajillion...and one!

imfanboy
Jun 28, 2008, 01:55 AM
Hah hah come to think of it, they really did screw up every version of PSO huh? Man if I end up not getting me a damn Sange after all this, it'll raise my anger levels by like a bajillion...and one!
Yes, but that's one thing that the hard-core Segac fans don't like remembering...

LuigiMario
Jun 28, 2008, 11:03 AM
Yes, but that's one thing that the hard-core Segac fans don't like remembering...

I shall never forget what you have done.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 28, 2008, 11:14 AM
I've also thought of stealth updates being really fun. At least that way everybody would scout around and check for the content and we'd discover the new weapons and junk ourselves.

strikershadow
Jun 28, 2008, 11:36 AM
Stealth updates... but then this is the problem... they would make it look like an update, save some stuff to our computer/ps2/360... and we would look forever never realizing they didnt add shit! and when we question segac bout it they will say "theres new stuff in there go find it"

Skorn
Jun 28, 2008, 11:46 AM
It seems Sega team is slacking again. If they don't continue MAG i'm probably going on PSU vaction.

Raven5_1
Jun 28, 2008, 11:52 AM
this is why i'm glad i became a real casual gamer. if i wasnt i would be spewing fire and brimstone right now.

Elley
Jun 28, 2008, 09:21 PM
this is why i'm glad i became a real casual gamer. if i wasnt i would be spewing fire and brimstone right now.

Pft, if you were a casual gamer you'd be playing your Wii :p

Retniwreven
Jun 28, 2008, 09:23 PM
If Sega doesn't provide us with an extension, my motivation to continue subscribing for the next several months will be quite damaged.

As it is... their management of this game is just pathetic. Sega, if you want us to show any faith in you, do SOMETHING that gives us a reason to believe you aren't a complete failure.

Adriano
Jun 28, 2008, 09:27 PM
I've also thought of stealth updates being really fun. At least that way everybody would scout around and check for the content and we'd discover the new weapons and junk ourselves.

Then it would be even Easier for flaws to go unnoticed.

AlphaDragoon
Jun 29, 2008, 03:48 AM

Wii is awesome.

Raven5_1
Jun 29, 2008, 05:56 AM

actually i am.

Seira7
Jun 29, 2008, 10:26 PM
I was one of those looking forward to MAG extension. ALSO, I DONT like being LIED to constantly when Im paying a monthly fee. Enough is enough. I cancelled my HL for good. I went back to playing Fairyland lol, seriously a game with 50 loyal players is run better than this shiznit. (and ugh...maybe Lager is not any better than SEGA but at least its f2p)

Also, *wishing* maybe Soul Calibur 5 will make me obsessed and Ill forget all about this bs.
Wish I could have my money back from PSU though.

watashiwa
Jun 29, 2008, 11:49 PM
Also, *wishing* maybe Soul Calibur 5 will make me obsessed and Ill forget all about this bs.
Wish I could have my money back from PSU though.

Shouldn't you wait for 4 to come out first? ;o

Powder Keg
Jun 29, 2008, 11:59 PM
Shouldn't you wait for 4 to come out first? ;o

For as long as we're waiting, 5 will be out in no time.

Mewnie
Jun 30, 2008, 12:11 AM
Sega, if you want us to show any faith in you, do SOMETHING that gives us a reason to believe you aren't a complete failure.

So true :3 Sigged!

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 12:15 AM
if any1 cares....the reason mag wont be back is because sega of japan wont give sega of america the rights to re-release MAG

Powder Keg
Jun 30, 2008, 12:41 AM
if any1 cares....the reason mag wont be back is because sega of japan wont give sega of america the rights to re-release MAG

Source?

chaoskila
Jun 30, 2008, 12:46 AM
that sounds pretty sketchy...
i cant really understand why japan wouldnt give the rights to an old event that happen all ready in japan and they should have their hands fun with that mop up crap we all heard of and wont get for a while and when we get it its gonna suck. so why would SOJ get more crap by not giving SOA their rights?

short story.
shouldnt japan be busy with their mop up event? why would they need more stuff to deal with?

-chaoskila.

Ken_Silver
Jun 30, 2008, 12:48 AM

Saw a similar post on the official forums, but it was what someone said that a GM said. So I can't confirm or deny its credibility.

If that is true, then we need to flood Sega of Japan's e-mail box or something.

I can guarantee that someone over there can read english and if they get enough e-mails from english players, they'll be forced to do something.

If the enemy is them. Everyone is passing the blame to someone else down at Sega. Give us some names of who is responisble, so we can take action.

I think that we as a community is at the boiling point, to where if someone was to start such a movement to get some answers in a serious and professional manner, it could actually get going...

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 12:49 AM
because they dont feel its fair to give us a longer time period for MAG then what they had

chaoskila
Jun 30, 2008, 12:54 AM
because they dont feel its fair to give us a longer time period for MAG then what they had

boo hoo japan
its un fair you guys got love infernos a year before us boo hoo
its unfair you got the game like 3 months ahead of us and has all these cool updates and when it gets to us its 3 months old news and we are psyched over the new cool event.

short story
give us a break japan you get EVERY THING just give back our 2 weeks of your like 7 month year old event and enjoy your new mop up event.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 30, 2008, 12:55 AM

Even though they got an extended Famitsu. >_>

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 12:56 AM
boo hoo japan
its un fair you guys got love infernos a year before us boo hoo
its unfair you got the game like 3 months ahead of us and has all these cool updates and when it gets to us its 3 months old news and we are psyched over the new cool event.

short story
give us a break japan you get EVERY THING just give back our 2 weeks of your like 7 month year old event and enjoy your new mop up event.
i completely agree with ya they shouldnt care......but they do....and it really sucks....but what can we do...

chaoskila
Jun 30, 2008, 12:57 AM
i completely agree with ya they shouldnt care......but they do....and it really sucks....but what can we do...

join them and crap on Sega of Amarica lol

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 12:59 AM
join them and crap on Sega of Amarica lol
haha that would be GREAT! lmao!