PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 poll --on is this fair?

ThaPrez2k5
Jun 26, 2008, 02:29 PM
hopefully this is the place i can put this but here goes.....my account was hacked and long story short they canceled my other gamertag and now i have a new free one...so far i can not get my gaurdian's license switched over to my new gamertag...psu is the main game i play and love playing...all because this kid stole my account i cannot have any of my previous saved files,psu characters,achievements, ill be getting reimbursed for the microsoft points so thats aight but just wondering on how many people think this is fair on xbox live's part and mandatory procedures when an account is stolen???
sorry im trying to figure this poll out if it doens't go into a poll then just reply with answers please
Yes it is fair
no its not fair
time to get a ps3/Wii

R2D6battlebot
Jun 26, 2008, 02:45 PM
Should be in 'Off topic' forums....ya know, for anyone who cares to read or vote on something like this.

Sekani
Jun 26, 2008, 02:59 PM
Lemme guess, you fell for that free points scam, eh? To be blunt, it's your own damned fault. Lesson learned.

Besides you can get whatever you had back in PSU in less than a month. No big loss.

ThaPrez2k5
Jun 26, 2008, 08:07 PM
i don't know how this kid got it, i only go to xbox.com thats it if its not that i don't put any information online. i make more than enough money to get free points i pay for all my shit...yea it could be in off-topic but i really couldn't decide and figured if it should be somewhere else they will move it for me thanks for voting