PDA

View Full Version : I just walked through Clyez and saw 3x more AFs than all the other classes.

dreamcaster0
Jun 26, 2008, 05:29 PM
WTF? Are they really that popular? Also, since when did ATs become so popular? Almost as bad as the Fortes from what I saw...

Alastor_Haven
Jun 26, 2008, 05:31 PM
Uh ...

What?

MSAksion
Jun 26, 2008, 05:32 PM
Consider that during MAG that people max out their first jobs.

Lets say that i get Hunter 5 and Ranger 3. Thats easy to get Figunner. Later during MAG i finish up ForteFighter. But then i get hit with 065.

Now i'm finished with Figunner and ForteFighter. Gotta try a new job so lets try this new job that just hit called ACROFIGHTER. So there you go.

There's a logical explination for why people are Acrofighters. Cause people by now should have capped the normal stuff.

ashley50
Jun 26, 2008, 05:32 PM
ok...how/why is the Number of AF players bother you?

Syl
Jun 26, 2008, 05:35 PM
...how is that area alone enough to suffice the whole population >.>

stukasa
Jun 26, 2008, 05:35 PM
The speed boost is addicting. :D

Midicronica
Jun 26, 2008, 05:44 PM
...how is that area alone enough to suffice the whole population >.>

rofl

Acrofighter is a pretty addicting class. I'll admit to being completely engrossed in the speed boost that I was selling all of my Figunner and Fortefighter shit at one point. I eventually got over it and realized that each class has something they can deliver to the plate.

Powder Keg
Jun 26, 2008, 05:48 PM
ATs are popular because they're overpowered.

pikachief
Jun 26, 2008, 05:52 PM
ATs are popular because they're overpowered.

.............. this post is confusing...... first i think u mean AF, then i think u mean FF..... :(

Para
Jun 26, 2008, 06:19 PM
WTF? Are they really that popular? Also, since when did ATs become so popular? Almost as bad as the Fortes from what I saw...

Is it a bad thing? Good thing?

Weeaboolits
Jun 26, 2008, 06:24 PM
because once you play acro you don't want to be slow anymore. :(

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 26, 2008, 06:35 PM
Cause people by now should have capped the normal stuff.

I haven't capped hunter, ranger, or force :P Though I recently came back to PSU....And the most I've played so far is during the 1up event, after that I was gone, heh.

Syl
Jun 26, 2008, 06:40 PM
because once you play acro you don't want to be slow anymore. :(

I can't say that's true for AT. Even as much as I love the speed boost and the superb supprt techs, I can't stand the class lol.

Powder Keg
Jun 26, 2008, 07:38 PM
.............. this post is confusing...... first i think u mean AF, then i think u mean FF..... :(

No, I don't.

I wouldn't say this if they wouldn't be able to use S-Rank sabers and daggers, but that attributes to it. It almost makes Wartechers completely useless in comparison. (Although, I still prefer to use Wartecher personally)

Weeaboolits
Jun 26, 2008, 07:44 PM
I can't say that's true for AT. Even as much as I love the speed boost and the superb supprt techs, I can't stand the class lol.That's because AT has level 20 skills and bullets, and no weapons.

Powder Keg
Jun 26, 2008, 07:48 PM
That's because AT has level 20 skills and bullets, and no weapons.

S rank whips, Sabers. and Daggers

:-?

Shiro_Ryuu
Jun 26, 2008, 07:48 PM
I can't say that's true for AT. Even as much as I love the speed boost and the superb supprt techs, I can't stand the class lol.

Same, after spending time in AT, I just switched back to WT, although this may have more to do with under-levelled support techs, and I haven't been on PSU after MAG ended.

Aorre
Jun 26, 2008, 09:40 PM
Did they know each other? It could have been a clan or something.

February
Jun 26, 2008, 09:44 PM

Opposite for me, I played FT again the other day it the slower speed HURT haha. Mileage may vary and all that.